Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate (12639 Views)

BREAKING: Court Sacks Soludo,oye Again, Declares Chukwuma Umeoji APGA Candidate / Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / R-APC: Wammako, Bindow, Aliero, Goje, Others Fate Uncertain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Betallion: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Save to invest, don't save to save. The only reason to save money is to invest it.

Come to DFI, the only investment platform where you get 20% interest after 30days

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by phemmyfour: 7:09am On Jul 29, 2021
APGA will be candidate less
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Seerade029: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2021
Ifechukwu869:
Am so sorry please help me and my children out of this starvation of food please and may almighty God continue to be always protecting and be securing all your to and fro movement in your lifetime amen please

You opened this account 3days ago angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Seerade029: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Nigerians no Sabi anything at all

Backward Bush people!

How can u even think of denying a Prof the chance of becoming a governor of your state?

Both Cross river Gov and Dept are Profs

Profs has nothing to do with Good governance.
But I belive so ludo will be better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by contigiency(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
If only this man and Mmaduka could come together and work as governor and deputy irrespective of their education and financial background, bet me Anambra (land of milk and honey) will be the best state in the history of Nigeria.

It doesn't work like that my brother. Look at Abia State, the governor and the deputy are both Ph.D holders. In addition to that, the deputy is not just a chartard Accountant, but a fellow chartard Accountant. Yet buhari they accused of not having ordinary waec, is a genius in governance to compare to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Faiththatworks(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2021
I daresay that the the Anambra gubernatorial election will not be conducted by INEC. Like Zamfara,Imo and Bayelsa, I'm 100% sure that whoever is declared by INEC as the winner on the day of the election is just wasting his/her time.
The body that will conduct and declare a winner for the Anambra election is the Supreme court. If I was a candidate in Anambra I will not bother to campaign to win the election but only struggle to be in the 4th position then proceed to the Supreme Court to start the next round of election.
Enough said

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Seerade029: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2021
bamvik:
So the only party that has a popular candidate for now is APC ? Hmm

Even APC legs are shaking if they don't remove Buni.

Las las the battle will be between PDP and YPP

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by ejimatic: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2021
divinehand2003:

https://punchng.com/soludos-fate-uncertain-as-court-declares-umeoji-apga-candidate/
A faction in Imo wants to use Soludu and ENJOY his money. I wonder what the faction wants to achieve by creating tension through its paralleled primary.
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Seerade029: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2021
contigiency:

It doesn't work like that my brother. Look at Abia State, the governor and the deputy are both Ph.D holders. In addition to that, the deputy is not just a chartard Accountant, but a fellow chartard Accountant. Yet buhari they accused of not having ordinary waec, is a genius in governance to compare to them.

Both Cross river gov and dept they're Profs.

Nigeria is a comedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by resenne(f): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Hope they are not planning to sideline him at this moment
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by vickydevoka(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Backward Bush people!

How can u even think of denying a Prof the chance of becoming the governor of your state?
Anambra get men. Besides de follow money over Academics
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Commentor: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Backward Bush people!

How can u even think of denying a Prof the chance of becoming the governor of your state?
Like Ayade?

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by aryzgreat: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2021
contigiency:

You say whaaaaat?
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Commentor: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Seerade029:

You opened this account 3days ago angry

Yes na.

To solicit funds.
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Seerade029: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Commentor:

Yes na.

To solicit funds.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by iamimohtal(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Backward Bush people!

Does being a Prof make him a better man for the job or even a better person ?
Does being a Prof has anything to do with one's ability to govern, how many professor are Governors in the world today ?
Think on these things ..

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by OneNigeria1: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Bedtec:
Apga might be disqualified last last

that's the game...I weep for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Backward Bush people!

It's not a matter of being a prof

Afterall the governor of cross river is a prof

2 Likes

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by shosky1794: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2021
McOluOmo:
Ubah is the next governor of Anambra state

Guy wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind.

With an illegal national caretaker chairman, dream on
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Themandator: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2021
rahmatwonda:
They've removed Soludo, APC want to win Anambra by hook or crook again. Hope they will not use Osun remote control method after this oneangry

There I still time for him to move into one of the other parties as a substituted candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Lamasta(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2021
rahmatwonda:
They've removed Soludo, APC want to win Anambra by hook or crook again. Hope they will not use Osun remote control method after this oneangry

They will fail....
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by much30: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Themandator: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2021
ejimatic:
A faction in Imo wants to use Soludu and ENJOY his money. I wonder what the faction wants to achieve by creating tension through its paralleled primary.

He has not dropped a kobo of his since he came into the race
The same as Val .. go to his country home and see vehicles donated by associates ...every stew stew ... I know because I am supposed to know this
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by igwe18(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2021
30th July, appeal court will rule in Kano.
who will laugh last!?

we moove[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by ejimatic: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Themandator:

He has not dropped a kobo of his since he came into the race
The same as Val .. go to his country home and see vehicles donated by associates ...every stew stew ... I know because I am supposed to know this
. Ok my thank u for the clarification
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Kelvinhunta: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2021
U that is frontward how many Professors have u voted for ? Politics has nothing to do with ur title otherwise we won't have d current President. What has Soludo done for d Anambra people or better still his Isiofia villagers? Absolutely nothing! The major road that linked his village to other parts of Anambra is over damaged yet he with all his connections and abilities to make Anambra Dubai couldn't figure out a way to attract FG to do something about it, not even d state govt but he wants to turn Anambra to Dubai and u are here telling me to believe that crap
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Backward Bush people!

Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by frankmoney(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2021
bigeliot:
E go shock FG, u guys think Anambra is Imo abi. Y stop soludo? How many times have they made attempt to Stop ganduje for curruption? I forgot he's in APC. Allow d man rule his people Biko except u want to destroy that state. Later u will shout insecurity. The country news don tire me. I wonder d kind of school all this apc guys attended. They are all just wicked.
it wasn't APC that took him to court , it was his fellow apga party member
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2021
They'll soon come here and tell u the judge is quota system judge cool undecided
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by samwillyco1(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2021
This case is between Governor Obiano Vs His Wife grin grin grin grin
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by Glink2018(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2021
Soludo should face his banking career and leave the governorship seat alone...
By my speculation, this may be the handwork of people in the opposition party to distract his attention from moving forward....because he has to settle the court issues before he can stand for the governorship election..

I doubt if he will become the governor by all these distraction..
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2021
THEY CANT EVEN MANAGE OJUKWU'S APGA IN ONE PEACE,NDI ALA! NDI BIAFRAAAAAFRA angry
Re: Soludo’s Fate Uncertain As Court Declares Umeoji APGA Candidate by nzeobi(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Backward Bush people!

Shebi na all Prof the perform abi what does performance has to do with education

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salihu Tanko Yakasai (Dawisu) Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Kano / NUPENG November 6 Strike: Fuel Scarcity May Worsen In Lagos, Others / Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.