Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

"Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims (2919 Views)

Nigerians' Again, React And Condemn President Tinubu's Decision To Share N8000. / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. / Plateau Killings: Angry Youths Protest At Government House, Turn Violent(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Ruggedniggaone: 9:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
Who is seun osewa?
the person that allow you to be vomiting your gibberish here everyday

1 Like

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by BeardedMeat(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2021
naptu2:
El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics
https://www.nairaland.com/2988645/el-rufai-license-pastors-muslim-clerics
But El rufai himself is the chief extremist today.
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by LadyExcellency: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2021
jumper524:
This Muslims extremist are all with an obsessed selfish goal.
I'm a Muslim and until my broad knowledge of life I can confidently tell you that those extremist are in every Islamic chamber constituting nuisance and tarnishing the image of Islam.
Barely you find a Muslim imam who doesn't have an affiliate extremist view.
For those who would get hurt by my statement, I'm sorry but it's pure truth.
This people start their religious journey through MSS(muslim student society) at secondary level.
Their sole Goal is to poison the minds of every Muslims towards Christianity and every Muslim who went to boarding school can attest to this fact.
They come out everyday to preach that Christian are our greatest enemy forgetting the fact that Islam teaches us tolerance towards other religion.
It got to a point where our MSS patron had to calm them to order and regulate their modus operandi.
From Christians are your enemies to scientist your greatest enemies..
Then I might not know their motive but at certain stage in life, it became obvious to me.
Many of them are terrorists who disguise as Muslims to gain more followers.
I call on every Muslims in the society to question the teachings of our teachers when it's start preaching hate, Islam gives us the right to do so, the fact that he has memorized the Quran doesn't make him more knowledgeable to religious facts than you.
Listen to preaching from Dr zakir Nike.
These are the real Muslims who are never secretive about their preaching and avoid those psychopath terrorist who preaches hate in disguise as Muslims.

Interesting revelations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by naptu2: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2021
BeardedMeat:

Aha! You've just made my point. The thread is calling for regulation of religious preachers. Many governments have tried that in the past, but it always fails because of the question, "Who will regulate the preachers"?

There will always be claims that the regulators are the problem, rather than the preachers and that one religion is trying to destroy the other through the regulators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Vireani79: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Al are the same
The goal of moderate and radical Muslims is that all should be under the submission of allah

While one is bold about it
The other buries their head in the sand but supports it
Jahid is one of the goal of every Muslim
It shows u support the goal of allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Vado(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2021
jumper524:
This Muslims extremist are all with an obsessed selfish goal.
I'm a Muslim and until my broad knowledge of life I can confidently tell you that those extremist are in every Islamic chamber constituting nuisance and tarnishing the image of Islam.
Barely you find a Muslim imam who doesn't have an affiliate extremist view.
For those who would get hurt by my statement, I'm sorry but it's pure truth.
This people start their religious journey through MSS(muslim student society) at secondary level.
Their sole Goal is to poison the minds of every Muslims towards Christianity and every Muslim who went to boarding school can attest to this fact.
They come out everyday to preach that Christian are our greatest enemy forgetting the fact that Islam teaches us tolerance towards other religion.
It got to a point where our MSS patron had to calm them to order and regulate their modus operandi.
From Christians are your enemies to scientist your greatest enemies..
Then I might not know their motive but at certain stage in life, it became obvious to me.
Many of them are terrorists who disguise as Muslims to gain more followers.
I call on every Muslims in the society to question the teachings of our teachers when it's start preaching hate, Islam gives us the right to do so, the fact that he has memorized the Quran doesn't make him more knowledgeable to religious facts than you.
Listen to preaching from Dr zakir Nike.
These are the real Muslims who are never secretive about their preaching and avoid those psychopath terrorist who preaches hate in disguise as Muslims.

Of all things in life that you can talk about, you chose facts. Respect#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Tochi3(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Infact Cowardice is more pronounced than his hypocrisy
cheesy grin
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by shegzhkn: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Thing is violent extremism or the so called jihad is pivotal to the firm grip of power of their leaders. For example in Saudi Arabia kids are being indoctrinated to hate the jews, 'cut their tail with jihad' and other variant of violent expletives. Their Leaders are super corrupt, if you think an average Nigeria politician is corrupt, you may be right but it pales compare to all these Arabs but they've made them to think the jews and the west are the enemies, the only thing that is still keeping extremism in place is oil.

2 Likes

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Splitmind: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
Who is seun osewa?

Honestly who is he? Some random people just come on the Internet to be vomiting nonsense. undecided
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by skywalker240(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2021
That guy is a headslammer

With I'm ugly face

1 Like

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by HopeAlive16(f): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
Who is seun osewa?
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Adisa89(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2021
BeardedMeat:
It's a shadow attack on Christianity. The inclusion of Imams is to feign fairness and create a smokescreen so you won't see him coming.

2 Likes

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Adisa89(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2021
At least, I caught him viewing.

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
If Seun is very serious about teaching Muslims tolerance; he has to be practical with that. We are so encumbed with rhetorics in this country. Everyone has something to say, but nothing to do.

Seun, remove the oath in the Muslim section of Nairaland. If you see Muslim as the only sacred religion thereby indirectly forcing all to take an oath in order to contribute, then you yourself is a hypocrite for preaching religious tolerance.

Self deception is the worst sort of ailment. If you were forced or coerced to do so, then address US, we might understand with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by martooski(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
And where did Seun post this?

Back it up with proofs

Anyways, that's a real good suggestion only if the Muslims would listen to the advise

Until Quran is modified just as the way Bible was modified, terrorism would continue to reign in Islam

When was Bible modified

2 Likes

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by martooski(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
Who is seun osewa?

He dey beside you
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Monogamy: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
martooski:

When was Bible modified

That's the reason for different versions of bible.

So many things have been erased or modified from the original old testament
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by CodeTemplar: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol. . . seun is seeing the light small small. They demand an inch, you give them, then they lay claim to a hundred yards. That's one of their tactic. They are already doing it on Nairaland. You cannot question a religion the constitution gives you the right to practice yet they want people to buy something that cannot be appraised.
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by chii8(f): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by martooski(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Ok.

I hope you know that the original script is still existing. The version are just for us to understand it in our own way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Monogamy: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
martooski:

Ok.

I hope you know that the original script is still existing. The version are just for us to understand it in our own way.

There are some version of bible that when one read can make one mad.. Some unnecessary blood shed all in the name of war have all been modified or removed
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

very shallow

Bible isn't modified, what you call different versions are translations of passages

In Yoruba for example there are different villages with tonation of the language

That's what early translation was about

Content is the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Monogamy: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
very shallow

Bible isn't modified, what you call different versions are translations of passages

In Yoruba for example there are different villages with tonation of the language

That's what early translation was about

Content is the same

Na over sabi dey kill monkey.. What's the meaning of Old testament, new testament, James version? Are they not all written in English?
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Na over sabi dey kill monkey.. What's the meaning of Old testament, new testament, James version? Are they not all written in English?
I don't think you know what old testament represent let alone new testament

So how then do you criticize what you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Monogamy: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
I don't think you know what old testament represent let alone new testament

So how then do you criticize what you don't know

Why are there old and new testament, kindly tell us
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Why are there old and new testament, kindly tell us
old testament is the law of God, his prophets and quest of man to reach God.

New testament is God making himself manifest unto man through christ

One Bible but a distinction of purpose
Re: "Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims by Monogamy: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
old testament is the law of God, his prophets and quest of man to reach God.

New testament is God making himself manifest unto man through christ

And why was old testament abandoned by most churches?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released Today;dss Source ~~IGBERE TV / How Budget Deficit, Loan Servicing Weaken Nigeria’s 2022 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.