Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! (1097 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2021
My immediate brother, a pencil artist made a new friend few days back and i only got to meet him yesterday evening. He showcased his artworks which were really impressive if i must say, but it all started when he started makimi references to his fellow artist friends, he laid emphasis to a specific one that wouldn't place his pencil on that paper until he prays to God to guide his hands!

From there we moved from art to spirituality, apparently he has had multiple encounters with spirits and demons even from a younger age, he groomed himself to have a very personal relationship with the holy ghost to the point that it was like he was going crazy. He would gist and share thoughts with the holy ghost like it was person with him in the room, from there he adviced us on getting a convenant time with the holy spirit and all.

But let me not deviate from what i want to share with you guys today because for whats worth; This Is A REDPILL Thread.

He shared an experience with one of his Exes.
Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2021
I recall him adding that it was his first girlfriend, he admitted to being a very bad boy even in school but his spiritual experiences never stopped, my point of focus for this thread is the part where he mentioned that he could also spiritually pry into lives of people who are close to him like friends and family and of course his girlfriend through dreams.

Now, along the line in the relationship he had a dream seeing himself trying to fill up a big container with water from a well, he could have of course stressed himself a lot in the process but he finally filled it up and then out of love(i guess) he carried the whole container filled with water and handed it over to his girlfriend.
Now here's the interesting part, without any form of remorse, the girl took the large container filled with water from him, turned her back, went straight to another guy who was standing a bit far away from the scene and "She Poured All The Water On This Guy!!"

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by SportsHD: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Aint you tired?
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2021
She emptied the whole container on him, every last drop was wasted on this other guy!

He(the artist sharing his experience) woke from that dream and immediately called his girlfriend, the first thing he asked on the phone was "Who Are You Having Sex With At My Back?" and she immediately admitted and confessed! That was the point he broke up with her.

Even i am astonished by this story and am the only one always trying to portray the hardest redpiller!
Redpillers, over to you, say something pls.
COULD THE REDPILL BE SPIRITUAL

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by chatinent: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Abeg, stop eating cold Indomie.
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2021
chatinent:
Wasn't expecting something tangible from your likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Tales of redpill.

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:50am On Jul 29, 2021
SportsHD:
Aint you tired?
Am i supposed to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by solidmyk(m): 8:57am On Jul 29, 2021
chatinent:
grin grin
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Tales of redpill.
This thread is not for a 21 year old female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This thread is not for a 21 year old female.
LOL....!!!
I am 30 years old.
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
LOL....!!!
I am 30 years old.
I know what i meant with what i said. You are actually younger. Lets say 18
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I know what i meant with what i said. You are actually younger. Lets say 18
wetin concern u with my age??
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by Cerebellum: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2021
OP is entering the mumu and kolo phasegrin

1 Like

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by Limassol(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Could'nt belive i read this bull shit!

1 Like

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by Kaykay999(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Yes it’s possible
His spiritual life is very active and things can be revealed to him always but even though you’ve a low spiritual life u can still trust ur guts,as a man whenever ur girl changes or u feel something pressing ur mind that something is wrong hmmm believe it ooo

1 Like

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kaykay999:
Yes it’s possible
His spiritual life is very active and things can be revealed to him always but even though you’ve a low spiritual life u can still trust ur guts,as a man whenever ur girl changes or u feel something pressing ur mind that something is wrong hmmm believe it ooo
e don happen to u ni?
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kaykay999:
Yes it’s possible
Finally, some actual response.

1 Like

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
wetin concern u with my age??
You don't get me do you And honestly its not my fault you are not intelligent. I mean, how many females are anyway? undecided
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You don't get me do you And honestly its not my fault you are not intelligent. I mean, how many females are anyway? undecided
You are trying to confuse me grin grin.
Try harder,I perfectly understand u.
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by sunshineV(f): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
after this phase, na to tear cloth enter market

1 Like

Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
You are trying to confuse me grin grin. Try harder,I perfectly understand u.
Very funny of you though
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by Martinez39s(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
I don't believe in anything beyond the physical world, so I can't contribute meaningfully as you might want.
Re: Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Martinez39s:
I don't believe in anything beyond the physical world, so I can't contribute meaningfully as you might want.
Even i am still confused and i'm also not much of a spiritual person.

(1) (Reply)

10k for 10 poor people NOW / Letter To My Dear Ex / I Am A Man But Women Are Stronger Than Men.redpill Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.