Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo (8470 Views)

Only Leaders Like Buhari Can Tackle Nigeria's Security Challenges - Osinbajo / ‘nigeria Is Not The First To Pass Through Challenges’ – Osinbajo / We're Using Common Sense Approach In Addressing Economic Challenges - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
because he is sorrounded by northern who can choose to work against him and even impeached him

You won't understand Because you haven't stay with the northern before I grew up in the north I know how crew they are in dealing with people from other regions and tribe

Watch your back when you are with them

Why hasn't he resigned?
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by Lifted2000: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Always at the heart of solutions in every sector.

Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by DanielAlhassan(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Why hasn't he resigned?
because he can't

Reasons
Because he has partake in somethings and he has seen thing he supposed not to see
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by DanielAlhassan(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Did d president appoint d VP?

When did osinbajo become VP? Was it before election or after election?

When did buhari become president? Was it before election or after election?
guy stop asking me stupid question

If buhari want another running mate
Or if he chooses not to work with
Osinbajo will you force him ?
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
guy stop asking me stupid question

If buhari want another running mate
Or if he chooses not to work with
Osinbajo will you force him ?

Oga answer simple questions.

Is running mate d same thing as VP?

Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by DanielAlhassan(m): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga answer simple questions.

the only thing you don't understand is the fact the Nigeria system is different from Western system stop decieving yourself if the president says he done want osinbajo as his vp it will shock u what will happen but anyway thanks for your time please don't ask me stupid question again
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
the only thing you don't understand is the fact the Nigeria system is different from Western system stop decieving yourself if the president says he done want osinbajo as his vp it will shock u what will happen but anyway thanks for your time please don't ask me stupid question again

I didn't ask u about western system. See Wetin I ask u:

Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
because he can't

Reasons
Because he has partake in somethings and he has seen thing he supposed not to see

What is d somethings he partook in and what was he not supposed to see?
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by Wada3: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
In the words of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo: “We are in the time of our history when the NOA by virtue of its mandate must come to the fore. There is a struggle for the heart and soul of this country and a struggle to change the destiny of our society as already observed."
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by DanielAlhassan(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

What is d somethings he partook in and what was he not supposed to see?
ask malami and co
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by DanielAlhassan(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about western system. See Wetin I ask u:

I can't answer these questions

You know the answer please if you have something reason to say
Say it , if you don't have don't quote me again
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by Poiu11: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
cool6
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
I can't answer these questions

You know the answer please if you have something reason to say
Say it , if you don't have don't quote me again

If I quote u again, what will u do about it? U are d one saying that osinbajo was appointed as VP & that d office of VP is an appointment hence my questions:

Is there any part of d questions that u don't understand or that u can't answer?
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
ask malami and co

Did u ask malami and co before u came to d conclusion that osinbajo partook in somethings that he was not supposed to see?
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u ask malami and co before u came to d conclusion that osinbajo partook in somethings that he was not supposed to see?
okay ask osinbajo
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by Euegene100001: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
I hope ur life be as Buhari has governed hope u can say amen
okefranci:

I know someone like you won't have a good thing to say
Re: Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo by lexy2014: 2:20am On Jul 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
okay ask osinbajo

Did u ask osinbajo before u came to d conclusion that he partook in somethings that he was not supposed to see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori Conviction: Nigerian Judicial System & EFCC Should Be Ashamed? / Delta Fuels 6 Generators With N3.6bn In 4 Years / FG Reduces Cost Of Importing Food By $2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.