Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

How We See Ourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How We See Ourself (148 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We See Ourself by jubianose(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021
HOW WE SEE OURSELF

Christianity is a personal relationship with Jesus. "Your Personal relationship with Jesus".

Since it is "a personal walk with the Lord". How we see ourself really mattered!!

See "yourself" as 'one' who is one with the Lord. One who is in unity with the Lord, in unison with the Lord. In partnership with the Lord. In relationship with Him and in companionship with Him.

See "yourself" as one who has been washed, cleansed, delivered, blessed, saved, neat and made pure before your Father.

See "yourself" as one who has no business with all the impurities of this world. As one who has nothing to do with any dirt of mind, spirit, soul and body and has no contamination with all the pollutants in this world.

See "yourself" as one who is neat, nice, clean, Holy, and pure and ALWAYS WANTS to maintain it so before the presence of your Father.

See "yourself" as one who is in tune with the Lord, in the Spirit of the Lord and within the presence of arch-angels.

As you began to see yourself this way, you will develop a link with Him, a deeper walk with Him, a deeper relationship with Him and also a deeper understanding of His Will, immediately you are not going back, or rather it will now be impossible to go back for in time God will take you and you will go HOME to Him. For this is the desire of the true saints.

Genesis 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

As we walked with the Lord, may we see Him, walk side by side with us. This is my joy.
Re: How We See Ourself by ATMC(f): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2021
See yourself as God sees you.
But how do you know how God sees you?
Check his word.
See yourself through his word after you've checked.

You are the restored.
Re: How We See Ourself by budaatum: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Christianity is a personal relationship with Jesus.

And yet Jesus himself is written to have described his teachings as a relationship with your neighbours and your enemies and not as self obsession with "yourself"!

I guess its time therefore to abandon a "relationship with Christianity", which is what in my own opinion you've described here, and start relating with the teachings of Christ instead, because if you wish to walk with a God you see not, you must walk first with those you see.

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My Job In Mcdonald's ,maryland, Laurel, USA / Things Are Going To Get Better. / The Foundation Of Supermarket – How It Was Laid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.