Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? (3462 Views)

Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family / Is Jesus God? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 10:25am On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Oh you're talking to Johnny! smiley
That's the fake retched pastor according to Rozz, she really knows how to tease him! cheesy

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

false jw mad max

you trying to get rozcol in to help with your lies and insanity
typical of a false jw

very cowardly of course:

Rev_21:8  But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers,idolaters, and all liars their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Nancy2020(f): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Isaiah 43:13 - I Am The LORD "God" From Everlasting To Everlasting.

Psalm 145:13
Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And Your dominion endures throughout all generations.

In genesis God was somewhere (eternal/ everlasting kingdom) before he created heaven, heaven there in Bible means spiritual place
the heaven there refers to the spiritual realm and the earth there refers to the physical realm

Before the mountains were born
Or You gave birth to the earth and the (universe) world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. Psalm 90:2

there are three realms

the everlasting realm
or also called eternal realm then

the spiritual realm and then

the physical realm

God has no beginning he has always been God what was recorded in Bible was the beginning of God's creation not the beginning of God the village of God is called everlasting realm or eternal realm......
Next time read your Bible or ask questions about what you don't know Janosky.....
People who don't read properly won't notice all this little things in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Nancy2020(f): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Jeremiah 23
23 "I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only.
24 No one can hide where I cannot see them. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?
25 I know what those prophets have said who speak lies in my name and claim that I have given them my messages in their dreams.
26 How much longer will those prophets mislead my people with the lies they have invented?
27 They think that the dreams they tell will make my people forget me, just as their ancestors forgot me and turned to Baal.
28 The prophet who has had a dream should say it is only a dream, but the prophet who has heard my message should proclaim that message faithfully. What good is straw compared with wheat?
29 My message is like a fire and like a hammer that breaks rocks in pieces.
30 I am against those prophets who take each other's words and proclaim them as my message.
31 I am also against those prophets who speak their own words and claim they came from me.
32 Listen to what I, the Lord, say! I am against the prophets who tell their dreams that are full of lies. They tell these dreams and lead my people astray with their lies and their boasting. I did not send them or order them to go, and they are of no help at all to the people. I, the Lord, have spoken."

Psalm 139:8
New International Version
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

New Living Translation
If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there.

You Have Searched Me and Known Me
…7Where can I go to escape Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence?

8If I ascend to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, You are there. 9If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle by the farthest sea,

God is immortal
God is every where at the same time
So Jehovah witness don't believe God is omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresent. You are truly correct when you say they are not from God.

5 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

Exodus 20:22

"JEHOVAH said to Moses
, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘You yourselves have seen that I have spoken to you from heaven"

Matthew 6:9
"Our Father who art in heaven...."

JWs think according to the holy Scriptures.
"JWs don't have ability to think according to the traditions of gods of men". grin cheesy

Even the evil new world translation says

Janosky
God is nearby you and not far away

New world translation
23 “Am I a God* nearby,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and not a God far away?”+
24 “Or can any man* be concealed in places of concealment and I myself not see him?”+ is the utterance of Jehovah.
“Is it not the heavens and the earth that I myself actually fill?”+ is the utterance of Jehovah. 2
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 10:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Nancy2020:

So Jehovah witness don't believe God is omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresent. You are truly correct when you say they are not from God.
You know nut nut grin

Psalms 11:4 & Proverbs 15:3, go and learn jejely.
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2021
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

false jw mad max

you trying to get rozcol in to help with your lies and insanity
typical of a false jw

very cowardly of course:

Rev_21:8  But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers,idolaters, and all liars their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
You know you are the liar and fake wealthy pastor and I know you too well

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Even the evil new world translation says

Janosky
God is nearby you and not far away

New world translation
23 “Am I a God* nearby,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and not a God far away?”+
24 “Or can any man* be concealed in places of concealment and I myself not see him?”+ is the utterance of Jehovah.
“Is it not the heavens and the earth that I myself actually fill?”+ is the utterance of Jehovah. 2

Bishop, You want change the holy Scriptures?
@ Jeremiah 23:23 is "nearby" everywhere?
Is "far away" everywhere?
Jeremiah 23:23-24 , from where will JEHOVAH see the man concealed?

Proverbs 15:3

3 The eyes of Jehovah are everywhere,
Watching both the bad and the good"

Psalms 11:4
"LORD JEHOVAH is in the temple of the Holiness of LORD JEHOVAH; his throne is in Heaven; his eyes see; his eyelids examine the children of men"
Psalms 11:4 & Proverbs 15:3 ,
JEHOVAH in heaven, his holy temple sees all the activities of men.
Go, learn & receive SENSE. grin
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

Watching both the bad and the good
Psalms 11:4 & Proverbs 15:3 , learn & receive SENSE. grin

Is it not the heavens and the earth that I myself actually fill?”+ is the utterance of Jehovah. 2

I know English is your problem that why I show you easy translation for you to read since the cult won't let you read to understand

Is it not the heavens and the earth that I myself actually fill?”+ is the utterance of Jehovah. 2

Your evil Bible said God fill everything everywhere hope you can see it
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

Watching both the bad and the good"

Psalms 11:4
"LORD JEHOVAH is in the temple of the Holiness of LORD JEHOVAH; his throne is in Heaven; his eyes see; his eyelids examine the children of men"
Psalms 11:4 & Proverbs 15:3 ,
JEHOVAH in heaven, his holy temple sees all the activities of men.
Go, learn & receive SENSE. grin

God is telling you that I see everything
And God is saying I fill everything every where both in heaven and equally earth and you want to take only one part

Evil e cult

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I know English is your problem that why I show you easy translation for you to read since the cult won't let you read to understand

Your evil Bible said God fill everything everywhere hope you can see it
In your Bible , Joshua 1:9 JEHOVAH says "I will be with you wherever you go".
Is God walking beside you on the road following you upandan?
Bishop wey no get SENSE
grin

In your Bible, Jesus said his Father and God has a spiritual form, John 5:37, John 4:24.
His eyes that sees Everything and ears to hear everything from his heavenly throne.
God is nearby to everyone calling on him & far away in heaven.
Yet , you so called Bishop, puts his your own TWIST into the holy Scriptures.

Bishop, continue ooooo
grin cheesy grin
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

God said HE has a spiritual form, eyes that sees Everything and ears to hear everything from his heavenly throne.

Bishop, continue ooooo
grin cheesy grin

Your Bible is evil Bible it show you God fill heaven and earth

But you don't know how to twist it

I pity you

Read easy translation to open your eyes
The time they wrote Bible the English is not the same English you use in school read easy English to help you

That why you won't read

That why GB
Don't want you to go to school
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

In your Bible, Jesus said his Father and God has a spiritual form, John 5:37, John 4:24.
His eyes that sees Everything and ears to hear everything from his heavenly throne.

Bishop, continue ooooo
grin cheesy grin

Good News Bible
Jeremiah 23:23-24 GNT
Bible / Bible Versions / GNT / Jeremiah / Jeremiah 23 / Jeremiah 23:23-24
23 "I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. 24 No one can hide where I cannot see them. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

Bishop, continue ooooo
grin cheesy grin

Beware of his two other accounts!
He will still switch and began monitoring you with either
©Betscoreodds or
©Kingsnairaland
wink
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your Bible is evil Bible it show you God fill heaven and earth

But you don't know how to twist it

I pity you

Read easy translation to open your eyes
The time they wrote Bible the English is not the same English you use in school read easy English to help you

That why you won't read

[s]That why GB
Don't want you to go to school[/s]
I'm a graduate,many many years ago,one of the best in my class, by His grace.
Taking care of myself and my family by His Grace.
Bishop, cry me a river grin grin grin

Unless you prove that JWs wrote Psalms 11:4 , Proverbs 15:3 & the Jeremiah 23:23-25 you TWISTED, you just dey yarn GIBBERISH.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Good News Bible
Jeremiah 23:23-24 GNT
Bible / Bible Versions / GNT / Jeremiah / Jeremiah 23 / Jeremiah 23:23-24
23 "I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. 24 No one can hide where I cannot see them. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?
The Hebrew Lexicon of Jeremiah 23:23 does NOT, did NOT say 'Everywhere".
I hereby present the lexicon Screenshots.
Everybody judge for yourselves.

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

I'm a graduate,many many years ago,one of the best in my class, by His grace.
Taking care of myself and my family by His Grace.
Bishop, cry me a river grin grin grin

Unless you prove that JWs wrote Psalms 11:4 , Proverbs 15:3 & the Jeremiah 23:23-25 you TWISTED, you just dey yarn GIBBERISH.
grin grin

Funny yes the eyes of God watch all
His hand touch all
God is equally saying his presence is in all places

Wake up

Isaiah 43:2 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.”

When you pass through trouble God said I will be with you as you are passing through it

If you are a child of God
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Beware of his two other accounts!
He will still switch and began monitoring you with either
©Betscoreodds or
©Kingsnairaland
wink
Bishop alias ©Betscoreodds ©Kingsnairaland can continue DECEIVING himself.
His cover has been blown open long long time ago.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

The Hebrew Lexicon of Jeremiah 23:23 does NOT, did NOT say 'Everywhere".
I hereby present the lexicon Screenshots.
Everybody judge for yourselves.

Your problem is you don't know the difference between to be every where

And to manifest every where

God is every where
But he does not manifest every where

Because he want you to believe him by faith and not by sight

If there is emergency he will show you himself at any place that the emergency is required
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

You can believe MaxInDHouse because I exposed him but the truth of how powerful God is can't be hidden
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Funny yes the eyes of God watch all
His hand touch all
God is equally saying his presence is in all places

Wake up

Isaiah 43:2 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.”

When you pass through trouble God said I will be with you as you are passing through it

If you are a child of God

From His heavenly throne, na so your own Bible talk am. Proverbs 15:3, Psalms 11:4.
Jeremiah 23:23. God is nearby to His Servants but far off in his heavenly throne.
Shikena.
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin
OK no wonder Betscoreodds or Kingsnairaland hasn't come after you?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm you've known the secret.
Well his only problem on Nairaland is JWs, there is no thread, topic or post that he won't mention JWs yet himself and his fellow TRINITY dogheads adherents can't speak with one voice! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Your problem is you don't know the difference between to be every where

And to manifest every where

God is every where
But he does not manifest every where

Because he want you to believe him by faith and not by sight

If there is emergency he will show you himself at any place that the emergency is required
When Triune God shows themselves, the Bishop sees his 3 Gods & they drink tea together.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

When Triune God shows themselves, the Bishop sees his 3 Gods & they drink tea together.
grin grin

You are Janosky
Made up of

Body
Soul
Spirit

Three in one

You can not separate the three but powerful spirit can separate it and you will understand how trinity works

God is the father God is the son of God is the holy spirit

Bible said God has a chair throne it shows it

That same Bible tells us that nothing can contain God because he has unlimited size he is limitless he is infinite in size

Bible also say God throne is actually the heavens of heavens

Lol..

You don't know God
If you think God only lives inside heaven lol
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are Janosky
[s]Made up of

Body
Soul
Spirit

Three on one

You can not separate the three but powerful spirit can separate it and you will understand how trinity works

God is the father God is the son of God is the holy spirit

Bible said God has a chair throne it shows it

That same Bible tells us that nothing can contain God because he has unlimited size he is limitless he is infinite is size

Bible also say God throne is actually the heavens of heavens

Lol..

You don't know God
If you think God only lives inside heaven lol[/s]
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
As long as you refuse to read Bible God will be far from you
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
JW always read your fake Bible at least by your own self
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin

Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God.

The Bible teaches that we consist of body, soul and spirit: "May your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus" (I Thessalonians 5:23).
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rozcol:

oh duh smelly roslyn
lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

false jw mad max knows that you are a simpleton
and that he can easily suck you in to help him with his lies and madness

lie lie roslyn:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rozcol:

very unintelligent smelly roslyn
lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

i didn't know i am a pastor, fake or otherwise
i do know that i am wealthy though

false jw mad max and girlie tatime made up those lies and others
and then they believe them, now that's insanity for you

false jw mad max and girlie tatime told you those lies
and you are quick to believe satan's mob, being the simp that you are

you so duh, aren't you fatty

lie lie roslyn:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=Janosky post=104381754][/quote]

Brother Janosky can you now see that you're a TRINITY yourself?
At least you are
©Body Janosky
©Soul Janosky and
©Spirit Janosky

Let's assume that's man's formation (though it's senseless) during resurrection which of the three will Jesus bring back to life?
Is it the Soul, Body or Spirit?
Which of the three will be lying in the grave like Lazarus?
And where will the other two be? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
during resurrection which of the three will Jesus bring back to life?

Answer

First the soul is in the spirit and both are in the body now
He who dies the body becomes nothing
But the soul which is in the spirit is in a sleeping mode at the point of death
Which the Bible say the dead no nothing

At the resurrection God will awake all sleeping soul which is in the spirit and give each one a spiritual body that spiritual body will be able to live both in heaven or on earth

Second, Philippians 3:20-21 teaches us that Christ's resurrection body is the pattern of our resurrection body: "For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory." We know that Christ was raised in a physical body because the disciples ate with Him after the resurrection (Acts 10:41) and touched Him (Matthew 28:9; see also John 20:27). Also, Jesus outright declared that His resurrection body was physical and touchable: "See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have" (Luke 24:39; see also Acts 13:33-37). Since Christ's resurrection is the pattern of our resurrection, we will therefore be raised in a physical body as well which Paul calls this the spiritual body.

Third, Romans 8:21-23 speaks of waiting for "the redemption of our bodies" (v. 23). Our bodies (for those who are alive when this happens) are not going to be thrown away. They are going to be renewed, restored, revitalized.(spiritual body)

Fourth, Jesus speaks of the resurrection as involving the coming forth of individuals out of their tombs, which clearly indicates a physical concept of the resurrection which will be transformed into a spiritual body : "Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment" (John 5:28-29).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Nancy2020(f): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Brother Janosky can you now see that you're a TRINITY yourself?
At least you are
©Body Janosky
©Soul Janosky and
©Spirit Janosky

Let's assume that's man's formation (though it's senseless) during resurrection which of the three will Jesus bring back to life?
Is it the Soul, Body or Spirit?
Which of the three will be lying in the grave like Lazarus?
And where will the other two be? cheesy
Bible says God will give the soul and spirit a new body to live in called the spiritual body, or equally called the resurrected body.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Take Religion More Seriously Than The Practitioners? / What Happened To The Spirit of Man At Death? / Evolution: What's Your Take On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.