Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,739,783 members, 6,497,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 September 2021 at 07:11 PM

How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... (1402 Views)

How To Activate Airtel 500mb For N100 Data Cheat / How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse / Get 1GB data on uLesson via the MTN Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by Catoah: 9:59am On Jul 29
Do you know you can get 500MB on your MTN sim on daily basis?

Note: The 500MB is valid for 11:59 PM on the same day.

How to Begin

Step 1: Visit www. schoolgate.ng, and wait for few minutes for the free 500MB to arrive.
"You should get a message like this “Yello Surprise! You have received FREE 500MB from MTN to browse on selected e-Learning sites…”

Step 2: Download the latest version of Ha tunnel Plus from Google Playstore. Install it

Step 3: Download 500MB Hat config file ‌here‌ ‌. Use 1111 as file password.

Step 4: Launch the app and click on the three-dot at the top right corner.

Step 5: Select import/export, then tap the import config to import the configuration file you downloaded earlier.

Step 6: Now select the “MTN 500MB config file” to import

Step 7: Click on Start to connect the VPN

To keep the Ha Tunnel Plus VPN Connected, you need to watch some ads to accumulate more time.

Finally, to keep getting the free 500MB daily, keep visiting the above-listed e-Learning site, or the MyMTN app and “play”, then “learning academy”. Browse within the site until you receive a notice that you’ve gotten the free 500MB data.
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29
Pls no do dis o. They will hack ur phone and everything in it.
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by Femiii: 1:59pm On Jul 29
Config file expired
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by Shellsploit: 2:41pm On Jul 29
Something that has been blocked since 2 weeks now.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by Catoah: 6:50pm On Jul 29
How? That means my phone should have been hacked for a long time
Ihatebuhariwith:
Pls no do dis o. They will hack ur phone and everything in it.
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29
Catoah:
How? That means my phone should have been hacked for a long time
e never reach ur turn. Just try and change ur passwords.
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by Catoah: 6:09am On Jul 30
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ihatebuhariwith:
e never reach ur turn. Just try and change ur passwords.
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by Turnerski: 9:58pm On Jul 30
They gave me the 500MB on my line, but I cannot browse with it
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by Catoah: 6:02am On Jul 31
Apply step 3
Turnerski:
They gave me the 500MB on my line, but I cannot browse with it
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by BrosJay55: 12:24pm On Jul 31
is it realy working
Re: How To Get Free 500MB Daily On MTN Network... by SchoolGate: 9:21pm On Aug 02
Catoah:
Do you know you can get 500MB on your MTN sim on daily basis?

Note: The 500MB is valid for 11:59 PM on the same day.

How to Begin

Step 1: Visit www. schoolgate.ng, and wait for few minutes for the free 500MB to arrive.
"You should get a message like this “Yello Surprise! You have received FREE 500MB from MTN to browse on selected e-Learning sites…”

Step 2: Download the latest version of Ha tunnel Plus from Google Playstore. Install it

Step 3: Download 500MB Hat config file ‌here‌ ‌. Use 1111 as file password.

Step 4: Launch the app and click on the three-dot at the top right corner.

Step 5: Select import/export, then tap the import config to import the configuration file you downloaded earlier.

Step 6: Now select the “MTN 500MB config file” to import

Step 7: Click on Start to connect the VPN

To keep the Ha Tunnel Plus VPN Connected, you need to watch some ads to accumulate more time.

Finally, to keep getting the free 500MB daily, keep visiting the above-listed e-Learning site, or the MyMTN app and “play”, then “learning academy”. Browse within the site until you receive a notice that you’ve gotten the free 500MB data.
wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info About Unad I.e University Of Ado Ekiti / Uniabuja 2007/2008 Admission, Sight And Sound. / Admission Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.