Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) (22371 Views)

7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Taiwan, Many Trapped, Over 7 Dead, 700 Injured / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures) / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kennitrust:
Everything that cause pains to man is the hand work of God according to righteousness 2.

Won't God also do something that will heals our pains?

When we don't pray for disaster but they come
We pray for a prosperous nationa but we don't have one.

We don't pray for pains but they come
We cry, we pray, we fast for chibok girl to return from captivity till we forget what we were praying for.

Won't God surprise us with a miracle that everyone will see the hand of God in it undecided undecided

Why do we always called pains, tears and sorrowful event the sign of God power?
THERE WERE MANY EDUCATED HEATHENS LIKE YOU IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, WHO DOUBTED HIS MESSAGE BUT LATER PERISHED OFF THE ARK WHEN THE RAIN STARTED. TAI SOLARIN A POPULAR WELL EDUCATED NIGERIAN ATHEIST, SPENT SO MANY YEARS OF HIS LIFE WHILE HERE ON EARTH, INSULTING GOD LIKE YOU. THE DAY DEATH CAME LOOKING FOR HIM ON HIS SICK BED AS HIS SICKNESS DEFILED MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, HIS LAST WORDS WERE "GOD HELP ME" ASTONISHED, PEOPLE AROUND HIM WONDERED WHY HE CALLED ON GOD WHOM HE DIDNT BELIEVE IN TO COME AND HELP HIM WITHOUT KNOWING HE MADE THAT COMMENT WHEN HE SAW THE DEMONS COMING TO WELCOME HIM INTO THE REGION OF THE LOST AS HE WAS TO BREATH HIS LAST BREATH. ONE DAY, THIS SAME GOD THAT U ARE INSULTING WILL SIT AS AN ANGRY JUDGE OVER YOU. U DONT BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I AM SURE U BELIEVE IN DEATH AND IT WILL CATCH UP WITH U IN NO DISTANT TIME AND BRING YOU TO STAND IN JUDGEMENT BEFORE HIM.

1 Like

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
THIS IS JUST TOOTHACHE TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO AMERICA AS CALIFORNIA AS A WHOLE WILL SINK BENEATH THE OCEAN IN NO DISTANT TIME. LOS ANGELES MEANS THE CITY OF ANGELS BUT IS THE MOST SINFUL PLACE ON EARTH AND GOD PROMISED TO MAKE HER GO THE WAY OF CAPERNUM- AN ANCIENT CITY IN BIBLE DAYS WHICH ALSO MEANS CITY OF ANGELS (JUST LIKE ANGELS LAND THAT IS NOW CALLED ENGLAND) BUT WAS THE MOST SINFUL CITY ON EARTH THEN. GOD SANK HER BENEATH THE SEA AND THAT GOD WILL BE UNFAIR TO THEM IF HE SPARES LOS ANGELES OF TODAY. EVERY AVERAGE AMERICAN KNOWS ABOUT THIS AND SCIENTISTS ALWAYS WATCH OVER THE CITY SO THAT THEY WONT BE TAKEN UNAWARES WHEN IT WIL HAPPEN. AMERICA'S DAYS ARE NUMBERED AS GOD WILL MAKE HER PAY HEAVILY FOR EXPORTING MORAL DECAY ACROSS THE EARTH. AFTER THIS WILL COME MULTIPLE NUCLEAR ATTACKS ON USA THAT WILL COMPLETE WIPE OFF USA FROM WORLD MAP AS RUSSIA PREPARES TO LEAD THE WHOLE WORLD AGAINST ISRAEL, WHEN ISRAEL DESTROYS AL AQSA MOSQUE.

1 Like

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by wealthyhenry(m): 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Birthpangs are Raining down in Fericious intensity and Frequency.

From America to South America to Europe to Asia to Australia to Africa, there Is virtually no Place that is not Hit with one monumental Disater or the other.

JESUS likened the days of His Coming to a Pregnant woman due for delivery. As the due day of delivery comes, the Labour and pains increases.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you decide to deceive yourself and act like it is nothing, continue.
But if you are Mindful and Concious of the safety of your soul in Eternity, then I Admonish you to Humble yourself and Genuinely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

This Ship is Sinking and the Only Life Boat is JESUS Christ.

Absolutely.

I am glad I belong to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Kennitrust(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
THERE WERE MANY EDUCATED HEATHENS LIKE YOU IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, WHO DOUBT HIS MESSAGE BUT LATER PERISHED OFF THE ARK WHEN THE RAIN STARTED. TAI SOLARIN A POPULAR WELL EDUCATED NIGERIAN ATHEIST, SPENT SO MANY YEARS OF HIS LIFE WHILE HERE ON EARTH, INSULTING GOD LIKE YOU. THE DAY DEATH CAME LOOKING FOR HIM ON HIS SICK BED AS HIS SICKNESS DEFILED MEDICAL SOLUTIONS, HIS LAST WORDS WERE "GOD HELP ME" ASTONISHED, PEOPLE AROUND HIM WONDERED WHY HE CALLED ON GOD WHOM HE DIDNT BELIEVE IN TO COME AND HELP HIM WITHOUT KNOWING HE MADE THAT COMMENT WHEN HE SAW THE DEMONS COMING TO WELCOME HIM INTO THE REGION OF THE LOST AS HE WAS TO BREATH HIS LAST BREATH. ONE DAY, THIS SAME GOD THAT U ARE INSULTING WILL SIT AS AN ANGRY JUDGE OVER YOU. U DONT BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I AM SURE U BELIEVE IN DEATH AND IT WILL CATCH UP WITH U IN NO DISTANT TIME AND BRING YOU TO STAND IN JUDGEMENT BEFORE HIM.
I believe in God and I'm not contesting that with you.
But stop making it look like God is the cause of our pains. If something happen pray for healing and not threatened people with God's wrath. Who am I that the almighty God will spend his time waiting for me (a weak and helpless creature) to died so he can torture me mercilessly for a crime I myself don't even understand?
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by hayoholla(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

Usa , too much of natural disasters

I think it's due to where they are located on the platonic plate

"Tectonic".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kennitrust:
I believe in God and I'm not contesting that with you.
But stop making it look like God is the cause of our pains. If something happen pray for healing and not threatened people with God's wrath. Who am I that the almighty God will spend his time waiting for me (a weak and helpless creature) to died so he can torture me mercilessly for a crime I myself don't even understand?
OK, GOOD YOU BELIEVE IN HIM. IF THERE ARE THINGS WE DONT UNDERSTAND, WE CAN GO TO HIM IN PRAYERS AND HE WILL IN LOVE REVEAL THEM TO US. GOD DOESNT CAUSE THOSE CALAMITIES TO BEFALL US, HE ONLY ALLOWS SATAN TO DO THEM AND MANY TIMES THEY ARE PUNISHMENTS THAT COME WHEN PEOPLE TURN THEIR BACKS AGAINST GOD AND LIVE AS IF HE DOESNT EXIST. GOD WIL NOT SEND ANY ONE TO HELL BECAUSE OF SIN THAT ADAM AND EVE COMMITTED AS HE HAS MADE A WAY OUT OF IT THROUGH CHRIST. ONLY THOSE WHO REFUSE TO ACCEPT HIS PROVIDED WAY OUT OF SIN WILL BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES.

1 Like

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by victorazy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
That was massive
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Disaster Management at work.
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
POSSIBLE SIGN THAT JESUS IS COMING SOON!!!

Hey guys, after getting to work today and hearing about a massive 8.2 earthquake hitting in Alaska at 2:15 am this morning, it suddenly hit me to look up the meaning of 82 in Strongs Concordance, and incredibly the Hebrew meaning of this number is “To FLY…”

I then realized that there are exactly 40 days left until the start of what will be the final Feast of Trumpets (allowing for a pretrib rapture) which will fall within the Fig Tree Generation which Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24, based upon the 7 year tribulation being subtracted from the max of 80 years mentioned in Psalm 90:10, meaning either the rapture would have to happen this year, or a whole bunch of bible prophecy scholars have misunderstood this verse… Of note as well, a number of prophecy preachers have taught about there being a strong likelihood that the rapture could happen during the Feast of Trumpets in any given year, including Pastors Perry Stone, Jimmy Evans and Mark Biltz…

But I was immediately reminded of Jonah giving the people of Nineveh 40 days to repent, which left me wondering if this quake might not be a wake up call for the people of America to repent as well, before sudden destruction falls upon the earth immediately following the Rapture of the Church.

Either way, come Lord Jesus soon, and I am including Psalm 82 below as well, which I thought was interesting!

God bless guys, and Maranatha!!!

Psalm 82 (KJV) God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

From America to South America to Europe to Asia to Australia to Africa, there Is virtually no Place that is not Hit with one monumental Disater or the other.

JESUS likened the days of His Coming to a Pregnant woman due for delivery. As the due day of delivery comes, the Labour and pains increases.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you decide to deceive yourself and act like it is nothing, continue.
But if you are Mindful and Concious of the safety of your soul in Eternity, then I Admonish you to Humble yourself and Genuinely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

The notion of God of some Christians is the same notion I have of the devil. The only way to know about God is to look at Jesus. Jesus is the express (complete) image of God. It means if God should look at a mirror, its Jesus Christ that will reflect.
What Jesus will do is what God will do. What Jesus will not do is what God will not do. Now ask yourself, will Jesus cause an earthquake. NO!!! It means God will not cause an earthquake. Will Jesus kill? No!!! It means God will not kill.
It does matter what Elijah, Moses, Elisha and all the prophets of old did, its what Jesus does that reflects the work of God.

In Luke 9:55, after James and John asked if they should call down fire to destroy unbelievers, Jesus rebuked them severely, saying "... You do not know of what sort of spirit you are of?" It means the Spirit they are of (which is the spirit of God) would not condone that. Please read your Bible without preconceived notion about God and stop giving the nature of the Devil to Him
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
The rapture is looking very close, its very likely this year. May our lamp keep burning through the night.

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Btruth: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:

indeed. The only life boat is Christ Jesus.

smiley

1 Like

Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by omolbk: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Big scammer he is
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
omolbk:
Big scammer he is

saw your email request but I no longer attend to such so rather if you have a pressing need or enquiry reach out via the facebook id on my profile.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: 8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Alaska USA, Triggering warnings(Pix,Vid) by akimbomimer: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kennitrust:
Everything that cause pains to man is the hand work of God according to righteousness 2.

Won't God also do something that will heals our pains?

When we don't pray for disaster but they come
We pray for a prosperous nationa but we don't have one.

We don't pray for pains but they come
We cry, we pray, we fast for chibok girl to return from captivity till we forget what we were praying for.

Won't God surprise us with a miracle that everyone will see the hand of God in it undecided undecided

Why do we always called pains, tears and sorrowful event the sign of God power?
James 1:13 is a good answer to your question if you really want to know... it says God does not try people with evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US To Review Funding To WHO Next Week / How Did Ancient Black Egyptians Become White Or Lightskinned. / Guinea Coup Leaders Announce Nationwide Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.