Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations (67053 Views)

Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / BREAKING: DCP Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi Bribe Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by frowland(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
� �
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Egypt209: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
And they've to sale babaringa for that office?
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by brainhgeek(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
I am secretly hoping and praying that Kyari is innocent but then, there are grey areas in his response.
1. You must have been very close to hush puppy for him to have directly called your office when another local police station could have handled his complaints
2. You must have been very close to hushpuppy for you to have directly mediated fashion business between him and your tailor?
Being close to hushpuppy is not even an issue but if you were that close, as the 'super' cop that people know you to have been, wouldn't you have suspected and probed his source of income?
You need to explain your initial relationship to hushpuppy, sir.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Glink2018(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
I believe Hushpuppy has convincing evidence about you, with time, the evidence will soon come out....believe any policeman to your peril.
The day obi Cubana will be arrested then, we will know what always binds you together with all these people of questionable character

I cum in piss!

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by staphcures: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Who is Saying the Truth ?
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Simpubozz(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
lol.. see format grin
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Ladymillion(f): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
When Village people finally decide to bring out your headquarter file, besides this is a weighty and serious allegation that Kyari should not sweep under the carpet as he has an image and reputation to protect
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Brushstrokes20: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Werey dey disguise!

# bullocks for buffoons!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Case for Today Abba Vs Abbas ...... Vincent oya we are awaiting your rejoinder

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by somehow: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
All Hushpuppy and the American persecutors need do is to release payment confirmation made to Kyari's bank account since they said he received the fund in his bank account.

Very simple.

For any sane mind, this is what you should be waiting for.

He has disproved them, let them produce the evidence to nail him once and for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Ginaz(f): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
You claimed hushpuppy lied to you about his friend after he had you arrest him on allegations of murder intent.

Same you freed the innocent friend to go ...

Same you, hushpuppy asked for the contact of your tailor.

Shuoooo. Hahahahha

If someone lied to me and made a fool of me , and have the effrontery to ask me about my tailor , I would be so angry and have him arrested.

But abba kyari despite the previous lies hushpuppy told him was comfortable enough to let it slide just like that?

Lolz, see abba kyari you are a liar . cheesy Your story no sweet, you had a lot to do with hushpuppy.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Tpharell: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
The strength of Abba Kyari's defense lies in the fact that no money was wired directly to him, rather the guy that came to pickup the clothes from their (police) office brought cash for them.
However, there was definitely phone conversations, Whatsapp messages, etc
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by munas: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:
Decompol Kyari! There is a grey area to Ur statement. Why would your office be a point of pick up for bought goods?

For your sanity n reputation avoid associating with people with questionable wealth. Good Nigerians appreciate your good works.

Don't mind the idiot. He thinks he is talking to kg 1 pupils.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kingosytex:
I saw this coming cheesy

The cries of drowning men.

Na who we go believe now?

Abba Kyari should travel to US now, I wan check something.

hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Pappyjulie196(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
I don't trust this man with this write up.. Psychologically there is something fishy. Husspuppi can't just lie to him when he is not only serving police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by victorjoe(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=b3llo post=104209862]Decompol Kyari! There is a grey area to Ur statement. Why would your office be a point of pick up for bought goods?

For your sanity n reputation avoid associating with people with questionable wealth. Good Nigerians appreciate your good works.[/qute]

His office is now a boutique
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by moneyissweet(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oga you are a big thief

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by femlad97(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Glink2018:
I believe Hushpuppy has convincing evidence about you, with time, the evidence will soon come out....believe any policeman to your peril.
The day obi Cubana will be arrested then, we will know what always binds you together with all these people of questionable character

I cum in piss!
concentrate baba if na u hushpuppi won wire money 2 ur acct u no go collect??my question
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by xelly: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
He is royalty fùcked.

It was when I attended a friend's court trial in America, I was astounded at how effective and deliberate their justice system is.

Before hushpuppi opened his mouth to finger Kyari as an accomplice,his lawyer would present photographs, bank transfers and call transcripts to the judge .

America isn't Nigeria where you just open mouth in court to make unsubstantiated allegations.

That was the day I knew our courts and police are so useless

Last time a friend had case in court in US, he was asked
Jury: did you do ...........?
Friend: does it look like I can do such?
Jury: Stop wasting my time and answer the question
Friend: No, I didn't
Jury: Who is the owner of this document?

My friend's document he submitted years back that he has forgotten.
Friend: It is mine
Jury: I repeat my question, Did you do ......?
Friend: Yes.

That is how the case ended.

Nothing like I am having running stomach or give me time to study the document and case adjourned.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Lazenby007(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ogbeni,soro soke!
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by 10mobile: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

See mumu mumu story way our police come up with

So for this twenty first century na im our police dey come up with this dog shit story to pull the wool over our eyes...to deceive, to trick...to bamboozle..to pull a fast one on us...to throw dust in our eyes...to mislead and hornswoggle us

Light up my weed with anger while I walk out of this thread...there will always be fire at one end of my weed while I puff from the other end...the Nigeria police can go fuckkk themselves....bunch of miscreants
Hornswoggle!!! I just looked up this word in a dictionary and your usage of it is SURPRISINGLY correct, accurate, and on point. Meanwhile, Obahigbon is from your state. Is he your uncle or something?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by velocity25(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
So una Supercop is also cloth Marchant, naija police I greet una.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by proprince(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Masanto:
Something is fishy, Hushpuppi paid directly to the seller but the Clothes were delivered to your office? Why cant the seller waybill directly to him if there is no tie between you and Hush. Abi him de run Escrew service?

No mind the man oo.

He thinks he is explaining to kids now
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by joefengzy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Capture card now available
Contact me
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by BeardedMeat(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tupaq:
"Later, he saw some of my Native Clothes and Caps on my social media page and he said he likes them and he was connected to the person selling the clothes and he sent about N300k directly to the person’s account. The Native Clothes and Caps (5 sets) were brought to our office and He sent somebody to Collect them in our office."

This story get as e be ooo! Oga you are a suspect! Over to you FBI, A.Kyarria has denied the allegations. Please help us expose these corrupt officials.
Even if hushpuppi never made these allegations, for the fact that a super cop was running errands for such a person is suspect enough.
In sane places, kyari's colleagues would be the ones to raise the dust.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Freebirs(f): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
In a world full of cops we still ain't safe..... Skepta

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by McTobe(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Very very weak
shegzhkn:
His line of defense is extremely weak.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by segun18(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hushpuppi is only clutching on straw. He is a goner even though we may not fully comprehend what happened between him Abba Kyari and other police officers. Was Abba Kyari with him when he was popping Champagne and living in expensive houses in Dubai?

Enjoy your time in jail bro. Your instagram followers will miss you for sometime.

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Tpharell: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Anyone who has lived long enough in Nigeria and understands the modus operandi here knows that the person that came to pickup the clothes from the police office brought cash settlement for the officers. Else, how do you explain that Hush had direct access to the tailor and even paid directly to his account, yet somehow, police office was resorted to as pickup point.
some of us have always held the view that there's nothing exceptional about Kyari and his IRT team. Its now clear from this half baked rebuttal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by pandax: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Masanto:
Something is fishy, Hushpuppi paid directly to the seller but the Clothes were delivered to your office? Why cant the seller waybill directly to him if there is no tie between you and Hush. Abi him de run Escrew service?

Until we limit cash payment to N10K maximum in all transactions, corruption and low revenue profile will be rife in our society. Every merchant should have a POS
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by molas02: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
I like the Ankara on ur table... Give me the seller ozza and I will come pick it up in ur office at 12nooon tomorrow..... My errand officer

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by oluwaahmed: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Would have believed you if you weren't seen in Oba + hushekuke will sing along song to get light sentencing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] / Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.