Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (82043 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by NigeriaZoo: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Nigerian police commissioner Abba Kyari left his official activities in Nigeria and flew to Dubai to enjoy a stupendous lifestyle with notorious Internet fraudster Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The September 2019 trip was only an episode of a mutually-beneficial cozy affair of Messrs Kyari and Abbas’ that was uncovered by American authorities as part of their ongoing prosecution of Mr Abbas for multimillion-dollar Internet fraud.

Mr Abbas pleaded guilty this week after his legal representatives successfully negotiated a plea deal with prosecutors in Central California, court documents said. He faces up to 20 years in jail at sentencing in the coming weeks. He will also forfeit some of his plunder from years of online fraud and pay restitution to some of his victims, court filings said.

Following Mr Abbas’ guilty plea, additional documents showing how Mr Kyari was indicted as a member of Mr Abbas’ syndicate were unsealed. Peoples Gazette earlier published how Mr Abbas bribed Mr Kyari to arrest one of his gang members and throw him in jail following a dispute presumably over proceeds of their crime.

Additional details in the indictment file contained how Mr Kyari left his job as a police officer and travelled to Dubai to enjoy a good time with Mr Abbas, who lived at Palazzo Versace in the Emirati commercial capital.

Mr Abbas “sent a car and driver to drive” Mr Kyari around “during that trip,” FBI unsealed indictment said. Mr

Also during the trip, Mr Kyari bragged to Mr Abbas about some of his so-called crime-busting activities in Nigeria, to which Mr Abbas responded by playing allegiance to the police chief.

“Am really happy to be ur boy,” Mr Abbas told Mr Kyari in an intercepted message. “I promise to be a good boy to u sir.”

Mr Kyari is also mentioned in a document by the U.S. Department of Justice, carrying out Hushpuppi’s order to arrest and jail a fellow conspirator, Kelly Chibuzo Vincent, in a fraud scheme after a disagreement over a $1.1 million dupe of a Qatari businessperson.

Mr Kyari has gained popularity as a strict and upright cop who cracked down on violent crimes in Nigeria, including kidnapping and armed banditry despite the warnings and allegations that his methods were brutal and corrupt.

In 2018, rights group Amnesty International accused Mr Kyari of illegally depleting assets of a suspected criminal after his team shot the man dead on the highway. Collins Ezenwa’s wife at the time said Mr Kyari and his team withdrew money from her late husband’s bank account and cleared millions in accommodation proceeds from his hotels.

Mr Kyari, who was honoured at a special plenary by the Nigerian House of Representatives, denied allegations of corruption against him and his team members, but sidestepped specific charges linking him to depletion of confiscated assets.

The police chief has yet to return The Gazette’s requests for his comments about his indictment in the United States.

https://gazettengr.com/how-police-chief-abba-kyari-flew-to-dubai-to-spend-good-time-with-hushpuppi-fbi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Righteousness2(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
This is not a good one at all.
This is a Huge stain on the Security/Corruption apparatus of our Nation as a whole.

Mr Supercop, You don't need an angel or Prophet to tell you that Huspuppi is not pure.

Seems the Cup of Iniquity of our Supercop Abba kyari is Full..

533 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by skywalker240(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Thief oooo theif oooo one naira

Theif wanted to thief kpekere oooo

361 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by FarahAideed: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2021
How is he going to deny this one now ..Maybe he went to deliver the clothes Hush puppy bought from him....So you now understand how mompha was arrested....

Hushpuppi singing like a bird like the berebe he is cheesy. Abba Kyari should have known better than collect anything from berebe .

435 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by loba18: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Hmm. I'm not even surprised. I made up my mind about him the day I saw him at Cubana's mum burial.

463 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2021
So the super cop is also a super thief

310 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2021
And FBI didn't joined him with hushpuppi crime ?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Ezinwa120: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Ndi FBI zukwanu nu Ike, hiaaaaa

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ERockson: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2021
Buhari likes this type of people if you kill yourself. Once he's loyal and no how to play game. Don't forget Mrs Onoche. All hail incoming Nigera IGP cool

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Jerryherd: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2021
shocked

I pity daddy freeze

The more Hushpuppy snitches the lesser his sentence, with the plea bargain

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ObiOfOnistha: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2021
oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Mutemenot(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2021
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Nigerian men have failed in everything.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by OdumegwuOjukwu: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Police Commissioner Abba Kyari - The Facilitator of Crime

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Dabronze(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
I remember sometime ago i read about one egyptian businessman on newspaper that was relocated to nigeria said in nigeria is the best place to be if you are rich even if you are criminal police and everyabody will respect you.

323 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by arantess: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=NigeriaZoo post=104210234][/quote]

hahaha
this is the poster boy of nigeria police and likely they are prepping his for IG
that institution is filled with evil and corrupt individuals
who can forget his time as OC SARS when lots of innocents souls were 'wasted'

super cop indeed

FG, over to you

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by NigeriaZoo: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2021
arantess:

hahaha
this is the poster boy of nigeria police and likely they are prepping his for IG
that institution is filled with evil and corrupt individuals
who can forget his time as OC SARS when lots of innocents souls were 'wasted'

super cop indeed

FG, over to you

True. He is just another criminal in uniform.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Gbam, I'm waiting for Abba Kyari to come out and debunk having a good time but rather a better time after one of his patriotic services earn him all paid expense trip to Dubai and he coincidentally came across Hushpuppi while on vacation, this news will be painted as conspiracy theory and this time around Senate will give the bastard award of excellence for being a celebrity cop

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by temitope27(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Abba kyari should nt waste time, just resign, resign or no resign sef u re going to jail

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2021
gazetteng is a FAKENEWS site and can't be trusted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by temitope27(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2021
loba18:
Hmm. I'm not even surprised. I made up my mind about him the day I saw him at Cubana's mum burial.
that is to say egbe eiye ni eiye wo to grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by NigeriaZoo: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Peoplegazette is a FAKENEWS site

Yes, when you blood brothers are involved in crime, it is fake - LMAO grin grin

GTFOH

228 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by jlinkd78(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Two things really worked against Kyari one is spiritual the other is physical. From the spiritual, d gods are not happy with him for aligning with the illegitimate Hope Uzodimma to decimate the camp of ESN whose only offense was protecting their ancestral land from the Fulanis and in d process so many innocent bloods were wasted. From d physical, d moment I saw him openly identifying with d Obi Cubanas and even went ahead to tag him a very hard-working entrepreneur he has known for years, I knew something was fishy. He described Cubana as a friend and brother and here Hush promised to be his loyal boy. Mark my word a new chapter of discreet investigation has been opened for all those that were outlandishly displaying affluence at Oba and it's only a matter of time their dirty business secrets will be "unsealed' in d words of d FBI. Kyari was too quick to release his defensive press release without realizing People's Gazette is on a project topic on their matter. I love People's Gazette. I love Sahara Reporters

266 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by nairalandankrah: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Thank God for news agencies like people's gazette and sahara reporters.

There's hope for Nigeria journalism! But wait oo, why are Fulani so corrupt?

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by obiekunie01: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Yes, when you blood brothers are involved in crime, it is fake - LMAO grin grin

GTFOH

The newspaper post FAKENEWS but i just read the court documents and just saw kyari name there about arresting one Vincent who accused hush of being a fraudster and kyari sending his bank account.

Anyway, kyari must be in panic now because if bubu, NIA, DSS plus police commission take up his matter, he will be suspended.

Court documents outline a dispute among members of the conspiracy, which allegedly prompted Vincent to contact the victim and claim that Abbas and Juma were engaged in fraud. After this contact, Abbas allegedly arranged to have Vincent jailed in Nigeria by Abba Alhaji Kyari, 46, of Nigeria. According to the affidavit, Kyari is a highly decorated deputy commissioner of the Nigeria Police Force who is alleged to have arranged for Vincent to be arrested and jailed at Abbas’ behest, and then sent Abbas photographs of Vincent after his arrest. Kyari also allegedly sent Abbas bank account details for an account into which Abbas could deposit payment for Vincent’s arrest and imprisonment.

22 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by obi4eze(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2021
Na wa o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oya, buhari and kyari, Sue f b.i, America. Abba kyari, call them liars

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by jlinkd78(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by baralatie(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
I pity daddy freeze
As in his case is automatic posting to meet bush puppi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Asgard73: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Everything about Apc is corrupt

..... not even Buhari.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by baralatie(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The newspaper post FAKENEWS but i just read the court documents and just saw kyari name there about arresting one Vincent who accused hush of being a fraudster and kyari sending his bank account.

Anyway, kyari must be in panic now because if bubu, NIA, DSS plus police commission take up his matter, he will be suspended.

Court documents outline a dispute among members of the conspiracy, which allegedly prompted Vincent to contact the victim and claim that Abbas and Juma were engaged in fraud. After this contact, Abbas allegedly arranged to have Vincent jailed in Nigeria by Abba Alhaji Kyari, 46, of Nigeria. According to the affidavit, Kyari is a highly decorated deputy commissioner of the Nigeria Police Force who is alleged to have arranged for Vincent to be arrested and jailed at Abbas’ behest, and then sent Abbas photographs of Vincent after his arrest. Kyari also allegedly sent Abbas bank account details for an account into which Abbas could deposit payment for Vincent’s arrest and imprisonment.
Everybody that eat,ate with him is supposed to be in panic since yesterday
grin

69 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.