Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (82044 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by madridguy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Perkins2018: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
How is he going to deny this one now ..Maybe he went to deliver the clothes Hush puppy bought from him....So you now understand how mompha was arrested....

Hushpuppi singing like a bird like the berebe he is cheesy. Abba Kyari should have known better than collect anything from berebe .

Obinwane okeke is also a berebe for singing like a bird. You igbos cant just hide your bigotry.

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Tolani1122(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
He will soon mention how much he gave to magu , I guessed 5m$
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by SKYHIGHfx: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cc mannabbgrills

Pls come and say something

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ennyj01(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari response on Facebook.

We can all see the inconsistency in his post.

FBI are coming for him grin

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by MansoryMX(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

I believe you

If a whole sitting Governor caught on camera collecting Raw bundles of dollars and showed to the entire world is still sitting there as a governor and was even given an award as best governor, my brother isn’t it finished like Jesus said? cheesy

If only Nigerians know how damaged the image of this country is in the eyes of Africa and international community! We will all gather and burn down Aso Rock after killing this people and their entire lineage to redeem the image of this once greatly respected nation. If we kill like 50 of these set of politicians around the country! Watch how all bandits will run back to the countries they all came from, watch how Fulani will humble themselves and the once imported run back to heaven knows they came from. Nigerians as a people is too weak!

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Aganju849: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vickyvice:
Oya, buhari and kyari, Sue f b.i, America. Abba kyari, call them liars

Ban FBI from Nigeria airwave

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by busterr(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
Two things really worked against Kyari one is spiritual the other is physical. From the spiritual, d gods are not happy with him for aligning with the illegitimate Hope Uzodimma to decimate the camp of ESN whose only offense was protecting their ancestral land from the Fulanis and in d process so many innocent bloods were wasted. From d physical, d moment I saw him openly identifying with d Obi Cubanas and even went ahead to tag him a very hard-working entrepreneur he has known for years, I knew something was fishy. He described Cubana as a friend and brother and here Hush promised to be his loyal boy. Mark my word a new chapter of discreet investigation has been opened for all those that were outlandishly displaying affluence at Oba and it's only a matter of time their dirty business secrets will be "unsealed' in d words of d FBI. Kyari was too quick to release his defensive press release without realizing People's Gazette is on a project topic on their matter. I love People's Gazette. I love Sahara Reporters

Why are you so obsessed with Oba? They have no business with hishpuppi or the dirty cop abeg
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Tolani1122(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
But hush puppy done blow throughout the world,
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Kingpin1000: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:

I pity daddy freeze

The more Hushpuppy snitches the lesser his sentence, with the plea bargain

I love the US justice system. The only way to reduce your sentence is by snitching.. they will tell you, your crime is worth 100 years in imprisonment, so far as you did not murder anyone, you may serve just 1 year, so far as they enjoy the music you are singing... They may Just do a Takeshi 69 on Hushpuppi... see you soon Mr Abbas, abeg sing o.. sing reach everybody, I know say you go don sing Mompha music but trust FBI they only make arrest when they have all thr evidence.

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nezzjnr: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
gaventa:
No matter what don’t allow these foreign people treat your own like shit, let Kyari be sanctioned by Nigeria. Don’t always see these foreigners as superior. They do way worse things than us but a typical black man sees the white man as superior. Well what do you expect, majority of Africans have a White Saviour. Wake up! Shell and Chevron are killing and stealing from you daily using pen and paper!!! Chastise your own by yourself , don’t sell your brother out , you won’t be able to buy him again. WAKEUP Africa!!
Shut the fuuuuuck up

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Tolani1122(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Nigerian men have failed in everything.
u how? We are all worship money in Nigeria ,Bleep loyalty
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by drololaaof: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
He will deny it ,that is part of the reason they plan to destabilize #endsars
protest because of his indictment and culpability on extrajudicial killings and extortion
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by dragunov: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Nigerian men have failed in everything.

Like Deziani succeeded. Right?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by juman(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Earlier before I wrote on nairaland couple of times that Abba Kyari was overrated DSS thief.

He is a common thief like other police men.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by wizdooarchy3(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
onye taa amu ebule , ji ibi ugwo
the gods have remembered kyari 2day
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Samsmog1: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Really?
Haaaa Naija o ga o
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ceejay10(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Peoplegazette is a FAKENEWS site
and you are an original mutula

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
THERE IS NO SINGLE POLICEMAN/WOMAN THAT IS CLEAN.THEY ALWAYS JUSTIFY THEIR CORRUPTION WITH THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT TAKEN CARE OF THEM AS IF THEY WERE FORCED INTO THE SERVICE.

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by LilSmith55(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
FBI don offer Hushpuppi reduce sentence if he give them names of Prominent People he's doing business with

This is just the beginning
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by sterlingD(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Baba! Wetin Abba Kyari do this people now?Him name just dey enter case here and there shocked
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by TheRareGem1(f): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
I am just going to comment on the picture the OP attach grin grin. It is a series na. "The FBI"

Instead of putting a real picture grin grin grin

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Franking: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is not a good one at all.
This is a Huge stain on the Security/Corruption apparatus of our Nation as a whole.

Mr Supercop, You don't need an angel or Prophet to tell you that Huspuppi is not pure.

Seems the Cup of Iniquity of our Supercop Abba kyari is Full..

Kyari was also seen at the burial is Obi Cubana's mother. A decent cop should not be seen mingling with rich young men unless he's in on every every too.

Kyari should be investigated.

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by IKEPENTECOST: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
We already know that Fulani is the major problem of Nigeria, they are the criminals terrorising Nigerian system, now the whole world have seen it,
Criminal Aba Kari sent to be catching other fellow criminals, Nigeria is a dead country

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Watch out the next response.

I was in Dubai to gather Intel into the activities of hushpuppy which I intended to share with Interpol, but before the conclusion of my investigation he was picked up.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by juman(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Its difficult to see a honest police officer in nigeria.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by infogeneral: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
“Am really happy to be ur boy,” Mr Abbas told Mr Kyari in an intercepted message. “I promise to be a good boy to u sir.”

This is the end of the road for the supercop. Every bubble must.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by delpee(f): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
How is he going to deny this one now ..Maybe he went to deliver the clothes Hush puppy bought from him....So you now understand how mompha was arrested....

Hushpuppi singing like a bird like the berebe he is cheesy. Abba Kyari should have known better than collect anything from berebe .

The main issue is that Hushpuppy's calls and movements were monitored by FBI. Kyari probably didn't know. Hushpuppy didn't have to say anything except to agree with what they already know.

That's assuming that the report is true.

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Painintheass221: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
The thing most people don't realize is that despite how it may seem, people's gazette is a reliable news source.

Pantani denied his, sued and got disgraced
Now he no longer talks.

Over to you Super Fraud Kyari.
Gi na papa gi Abba Kyari nwuru anwu ga aza ajuju Nile. Corrupt cops.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Oju4190: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Show me Ur friend and I will tell who u are.....Dis Obi cubicle self I nor trust am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos)