Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help Needed in Copywriting!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed in Copywriting!! (391 Views)

Php File Handling Help Needed / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed in Copywriting!! by Armstrong34(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2021
I need help with some clarity on copywriting.

Few questions about copywriting

(1) . is it compulsory for one to own a website or blog before he or she can perform well in copywriting?

(2). Is copywriting only for those who own product or service to market??

(3). I have the passion ,I need a mentor or tutor who can help me understand the fundamentals of copywriting so I can stand on my feet and know where to specialize based on my strength and weakness.

I am not really financially buoyant but I have a good computer with stable Internet and the time and passion to learn.

Admins please could you help us push to FP
Re: Help Needed in Copywriting!! by Seniorwriter(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Since you have steady internet + PC try download Swipefiles and go on ....
However you can reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for a mentorship (Affordable)....
In all make sure you also are teachable.

Armstrong34:

How do I download the swipefiles and I also tried searching for your Facebook ID..

Please can you write your Facebook ID
here lemme see
Are you new to banning rules here.....that ID on my profile is correct reach out to it.
Search for PDF Copywriting SwipeFiles on google.

@SENIORWRITER.
Re: Help Needed in Copywriting!! by Armstrong34(m): 11:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Since you have steady internet + PC try download Swipefiles and go on ....
However you can reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for a mentorship (Affordable)....
In all make sure you also are teachable.

@SENIORWRITER.

How do I download the swipefiles and I also tried searching for your Facebook ID..

Please can you write your Facebook ID here lemme see
Re: Help Needed in Copywriting!! by Zowee10(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2021
Armstrong34:
I need help with some clarity on copywriting.

Few questions about copywriting

(1) . is it compulsory for one to own a website or blog before he or she can perform well in copywriting?

(2). Is copywriting only for those who own product or service to market??

(3). I have the passion ,I need a mentor or tutor who can help me understand the fundamentals of copywriting so I can stand on my feet and know where to specialize based on my strength and weakness.

I am not really financially buoyant but I have a good computer with stable Internet and the time and passion to learn.

Admins please could you help us push to FP

1. No it's not compulsory to own a website or blog.(But the website part can be an advantage, especially to those whale clients).
But as long you can pitch and prove yourself you're good to go.

2. No, you can be writing copy for business owners, publishers, e-commerce guys. As long as a company needs copy you're good to go.

3. My own two cents; For now just download The baron letters by Gary Halbert, Copywriting 101 etc. just to understand the basics yourself, then head over to YouTube to widen that basic knowledge of yours.
Then you'll know yourself what and what you'll be looking for in a mentor.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Things That Every Developer Needs To Start Doing / Help With Github! / naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.