Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (79286 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Onnoghen: Reactions By U.S., UK, EU ‘irresponsible’ – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Adisa89(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Hassanmaye(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Kyari is a corrupt guyman olokpa, where is my koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog shege from kyari for been a corrupt police officer shocked
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by 2rez: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Adisa89:
Nigerians don't have chills.
Bruh, making mockery of this unfortunate government & their evil assslicking henchmen is the only safe way to get back @ them.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Myself2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
The real thief is cubanna and huspupu , you must leave Abba kyari out of ya southern rottenness
We rise

Hey cattle herder, it's not the South that want soup-a cup Abba Kyari, it's the FBI of the USA and it's a matter of time, he will go and join his partner in crime hush pupu

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by tishbite41(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
IPOB did their homework

We move

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by faceland: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nothing like peace of mind.

If it's bribe, the amount ought to be bigger. He should be bribing bankers and not police.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by adedayoa2(f): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
The real thief is cubanna and huspupu , you must leave Abba kyari out of ya southern rottenness

We rise
you can't be this dumb now.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by membranus: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Arabs999:
The innocent IPOB souls killed by him, has caught up with him..

Everything is not about IPOB and ESN.

Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by faceland: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hushpuppi or whatever is his name, should serve his jail time peacefully. He should stop calling people's name. Just go to jail, you messed up so carry your cross.

If am traveling, I can actually pay 3k to sleep in an American jail. It's not that bad. 24/7 light, clean sheets and WC.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
YOU SEE THE DANGER OF TAKING MONEY FROM MONEY LAUNDRERS undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by ajebuter(f): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
You can never bring Kyari down

Make una Mount untop each other, una never reach..

Life of chronic wailers

No one wants to bring him down..

But Sha,let him take a trip to US first..

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Monogamy: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
ajebuter:

No one wants to bring him down..

But Sha,let him take a trip to US first..

Which one be taking trip to usa? Are FBI, Interpol no longer coming to arrest him?
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by donbenie(m): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:

We rise
Shut up angry
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by yuping(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba kyari hmmmmm, I case my rest.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Kikoblac(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari I so much like that native you wore to Obi Cubana mothers burial �.
Can you help me get it.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by webguru(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Didn't you people swear Abba Kyari was at Oba doing intelligence work?
Leemao

Abba Kyari had good PR ...thought he was a role model.

Everyday for the thief...

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Catsofnaija: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
psucc:
Hmmm! He didn't knew it will turn to this. He should tell the truth. Is the N300k a bail out money for Hushpuppi coded in #NativeCloth?

Before it's too late for "whatever he says now will be used against him in the Court of Law"

*He didn't know*
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Metrofox(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:

Your threat have been marked, and sent to the appropriate security
Shut up my friend ,no be only appropriate security ..donkey
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by kollinz1234(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
You can never bring Kyari down

Make una Mount untop each other, una never reach..

Life of chronic wailers
Must u always support evil? Haba!
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by wizi4tyn: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:

We rise

Because say the thief from your side we no suppose call am thief abi you don't know that your fellow headslammers can thief grin

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by officialfoodie: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

LAZY Asss Nigeria Youths will always Channel their energy to what's not profitable undecided

You say? Because you Fulani people are very dishonest, always using taqiyya to cover your tracks, it is not amusing? This one is on international level o as in FBI and Interpol get Abba Kyari's nudes lol.
If it concerns the SE and agitators, your pr**k will stand. Bloody hypocrite. Choke on it! Lmao!
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by officialfoodie: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

LAZY Asss Nigeria Youths will always Channel their energy to what's not profitable undecided

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by wizi4tyn: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

Why the matter come dey pain you for your brain?
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Kfed4ril(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:

We rise

Kyari that’s caught red handed, you say he is innocent, then Obi that you haven’t caught and has verifiable sources of income you say is guilty.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by psucc(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Catsofnaija:

*He didn't know*
Thanks
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by FamTomx2(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Fourwinds post=104220478][/quote]

Lol...The Super Cup grin Abba Kyari is gone for real!

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Horlami247: 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abeg how una dey use Twitter oo without VPN
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Wordoftruth: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nothing will happen. Is it not buhari again. Along as he in from the north then no p.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by dragunov: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
proxillin:

thats how they have been protecting bandits..but they want igboho and kanu beheaded

That is why we know that there a 2 Nigerias or 2 classes of citizens in the country. They have always been like that and they will never change. That is why we should part ways
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by ajebuter(f): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:

Which one be taking trip to usa? Are FBI, Interpol no longer coming to arrest him?

It's a matter of time bro

He or Buhari will not be in power forever..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / 5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.