Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:18 PM

Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix (35388 Views)

Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Olajede56: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
see below
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by kwalakwala123(f): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Abba Kyari has been outed as a fraudulent, bribe seeking super fraud.

You expect us to believe this infantile attempt at demonizing the people's of SE and SS origins.

How many Imams spreading hate and bike has the Police arrested and set on the floor like thieves.

How many instruments of Islamic worship has the Police desecrated due to Boko Haram's destructive violence in the NE? None

Very soon you will arrest the Mama put that sold food to suspected ESN members.

Children of fraud and corruption.

E b like say d tin pain you gaan Pele oo
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by justjify(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
One locally made Improvised Explosive Device, various charms, and weeds suspected to be Indian hemp in a bag were exhibits found at the herbalist’s shrine.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/29/herbalist-arrested-for-preparing-charms-for-ipob-members/
Shebi them say suspects should not be paraded?
I de laugh
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
One locally made Improvised Explosive Device, various charms, and weeds suspected to be Indian hemp in a bag were exhibits found at the herbalist’s shrine.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/07/29/herbalist-arrested-for-preparing-charms-for-ipob-members/

Can't d police carry out this same discreet operation to locate and flush out bandits? They will recover a whole lot more than one IED and Indian hemp from d bandits
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Fortez: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by gazza07(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol. Only in the zoo
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Broveens42(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people

All this stories for one tribe?
eyaaaa
Sorry !
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Adewale1603(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
the most high
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by temitope27(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Commentor:

With bomb abi?

carry ur face commot for my comment
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Emperor5(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is not herbalist...he is actor, the above material seen here is costume used for acting firms
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Commentor: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
temitope27:
carry ur face commot for my comment

Or what?

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by temitope27(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Commentor:

Or what?

b4 I bleeped you hard
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by annyz: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

They should start from arresting that celebrity super corp.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by cbrezy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
As long as there's God in Heaven Biafra will never be.
Mark my word.
That name has taken so many lives since 1967 till date.
The Agitators are full of hate and bloodsuckers

Ok now tell me who is killing them?
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by shadeyinka(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

That in the picture is NOT a locally made Explosive device.
Our security agents are this DUMB.

That is what is used in festivals as local fireworks. It is buried partly in the ground and filled with ONLY gunpowder.

Apart from the indian Hemp, they have nothing on him

Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by officialfoodie: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

zombified retards preaching human rights, how do the hundreds of police officers, military personnel, dissenting voices that were assasinated & their properties burnt to the ground, men & women killed, decapitated for burial & juju bullet proof rituals for their members, the Nigerian tax paying public whose money was used to build & procure the public buildings, vehicles & equipments the muderous secessionists destroyed get justice for the loss of their lives & properties if these killer secessionists, arsonists & anarchists are set free just like that.
Which serious country in the world does that?
What lesson & deterrence measures are we setting to forestall criminals & murderers picking up arms in the future against the Nigerian state in the name of freedom fighting, killing innocent citizens & destroying their properties & livelihood in the process?
A tragic shame indeed!!

This rabid animal is talking about BH in the North and giving it the SE colouration. Keep foaming at the mouth.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by legendgalas(f): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kill the terrorist once and for all...
Nigeria is winning the war
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Commentor: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
temitope27:
b4 I bleeped you hard

No make me come Alagbaka come find you.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by wink2015(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
THE IGBOS HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD TO RE-STRATEGISE AND RE-PLAN EFFECTIVELY THEIR BIAFRAN ROAD MAP.

I can see betrayals from fellow Igbos who are contractors to the federal government.

These sets of Igbos is prepared to "SELL OUT" for the crumbs or wealth they are getting from the so called one Nigeria.

A sizeable number of Igbos ( even from the core 5 Igbos speaking states that is Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu, and Ebonyi state ) wants to remain in one Nigeria.

They feel their property and source of wealth is threatened if the secessionist like Nnamdi Kanu gets their way through on the federal government.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by zudozz: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ipob na Terrorist while killer herdsmen, boko haram n northern bandits are all boys scouts! grin

This Buhari own sef too much.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by UncommonLogic: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
DOTian:
The police is starting to ridicule themselves with all these laughable and silly arrests..

Seriously, you mean your blodas in the IPIG terrorist monkey camp have been ridiculed by been exposed for their gullibility, shallowness and stupidity for believing in such errant nonsense.
Oh I forgot, you people never take blame for anything, even when arrested for drug trafficking, it's the arresting officers fault not the drug mules.
Kontinu
Your hypocrisy and victimhood mentality is legendary world wide.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by BafanaBafana: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Abba Kyari has been outed as a fraudulent, bribe seeking super fraud.

You expect us to believe this infantile attempt at demonizing the people's of SE and SS origins.

How many Imams spreading hate and bike has the Police arrested and set on the floor like thieves.

How many instruments of Islamic worship has the Police desecrated due to Boko Haram's destructive violence in the NE? None

Very soon you will arrest the Mama put that sold food to suspected ESN members.

Children of fraud and corruption.
One of the reason why you guys will always be at the back of northerners, they don't support criminals or crime. Imagine Kyari was an Igbo man, ohaneze would have made a statement, Igbo youth will be all over insulting Buhari and hushpupi, some will even carry placards to protest in Abuja
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by ablejesus26(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ipob don't understand what they have got themselves into�carry your rubbish to another State now that you can,bcus as long as Imo is concerned they will never know peace in Imo state since they want to bring trouble into the land.
Just imagine how all this nonsense take concern Imo state,una leave una head quater for Abia begin do rubbish for IMO State �
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by DOTian: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Seriously, you mean your blodas in the IPIG terrorist monkey camp have been ridiculed by been exposed for their gullibility, shallowness and stupidity for believing in such errant nonsense.
Oh I forgot, you people never take blame for anything, even when arrested for drug trafficking, it's the arresting officers fault not the drug mules.
Kontinu
Your hypocrisy and victimhood mentality is legendary world wide.
Go behind ahbegii..
No time for some sterile rants of a renowned zommbie
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by drololaaof: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
How are we sure that the items were found in his shrine and not planted.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by vikgreen01(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jackdean111:
Please help me nairalander... I want to join navy. Please help me if you have the conections. .. I applied last year but got shortlisted out because i don't know anyone in office. .. Please help me if you have the conection please.. Am from kogi state.

To join Nigeria military and para military scheme now na base on who u know low ranking cadre inclusive. What qualification do u hold. I’m also eyeing to join any outfit of the armed forces, applied up to 8times Nd shortlisted 5times. Bro we will get there.!!!
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by PoTTV: 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
AlphaAlex:
grin grin grin grin grin Just look at all that weed . My niggarrr slawomir go dey Para For this kind news grin grin grin. Please free him he was only taking orders from a higher authority grin
bruhhh wetin youu saaay lol
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by UncommonLogic: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
DOTian:

Go behind ahbegii..
No time for some sterile rants of a renowned zommbie

Wailing and crying is inherently prevalent in your DNA so nothing new.
Keep it up. Dot man.
Re: Herbalist Arrested For Preparing Charms For IPOB Terrorists, Bomb Recovered (Pix by Ajilete028(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.