Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Do You Handle Force Majeure Situations When You Need Money Urgently? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Handle Force Majeure Situations When You Need Money Urgently? (193 Views)

Force Majeure: Taking A Lesson From Covid-19 / COVID-19 And Force Majeure. / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Force Majeure Situations When You Need Money Urgently? by penguin2021(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Recently I had a situation where I needed money very urgently (within a couple of hours), and I was in another city and could not borrow from relatives. What would you do?
Re: How Do You Handle Force Majeure Situations When You Need Money Urgently? by babs18: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
They might not have @ that moment, pls don't take it personal
Re: How Do You Handle Force Majeure Situations When You Need Money Urgently? by crysmile(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Why complicate things so much? You can just take a loan online. For example . You submit an application, documents, wait 15 minutes, you get the money on the card. That's all. I've used paydayloanslowrates.net several times, it's very convenient. No unnecessary questions, everything is simple. Now probably you have coped with the situation, but if it happens again, keep this option in mind.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Silver At Spot Price / 2012 Toks Red On Black Toyota Camry Sport SE / Naya Padkar Online Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.