Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention (80252 Views)

Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
if buhari goes unpunished for his crime against humanity then I'll know that God is a myth
so you are now having doubt about it?
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Charly68: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Go and sin no more Baba...preach correct sermon and never incite your followers against the Govt anymore. Also remember to teach your followers that nobody is above the law... Whatever Buhari is doing today ,he will account to God one day if nobody can query him. That is the truth about life .Gal6:7
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by seyz91(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmm!
AchalugoNwa:
if buhari goes unpunished for his crime against humanity then I'll know that God is a myth
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by bmdmix6: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
this is a stale news.
focus more on the super crook news
undecided
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by laurababy(f): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
That means kanu will be there for 8years.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Ojikutubaba: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
You are nothing but a fat piece of bull crap

AchalugoNwa:
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Guyman02: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Buhari and his foot soldiers DSS have never won any court case before
Sadly, they keep wasting our resources on fruitless cases

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
ignis:
He is still fat...
It was house arrest, million was budgeted for his monthly feeding. Google is a click away.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
inoki247:
The daily Cow wey dem dey kill for him don du e b lik say the Govt is broke now dem no get money to kill daily Cow again na why dem free him...
Thought I was the only one that remember that news that year.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by muykem: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Was he supposed to disobey d law before? Are u saying that buhari has a natural penchant for disobeying d law?
He could have appealed the judgement rather than release him.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by timocruzcmbb(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
If Buhari deal with you,you self go regrets ham,for so long he has kept this man on detention.i believe now this man will be very humble and calm

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
6 Years of his life wasted for nothing......

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
Haha
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by slowice(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Bubu and hell fire will rot in hell sooner. Useless werey anuofia odes
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by dododawa1: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
6 years
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Lightorder: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
favor914:
Which crime, Peasant African pauper dreaming.
you must be a robot
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by sharpwriter(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Well, you've spoken well dear. However, me still believe in God's existence but I know say many times, God no send us.

Even outside my Christianity, my tribe's traditional religion believe in God.

But for this life I don dey learn say na "OYO (on your own) most people dey and most times in life, anything goes, so fvck the morality bvllsh!t.

Plot twist = maybe Buhari na one of the man hating aliens disguised as human being, hence, he has been winning grin
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Danjikanbauchi: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
ignis:
He is still fat...
eat and stay one place.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Lightorder: 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
All you southerners should keep ya opinion to yaselves ..

Now to the convict, he and his kaffris should mind himself, if you insult or cause trouble for our darling president again , walahi you will be dealt with in the language you will understand..

You can ask KANU and that Tigger face igbohoe

We rise
stale and dry
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by bigdammyj: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Noted
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by CaptainFM1: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

If "heaven" & "hell" truly exist, we will only know if you come back from either to tell us where "God" sentenced him!

And I'm not saying all the 3 in quotes may not exist!
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by ultimateprof: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
This freedom is of no use to him because this government has finished him.
Fear government, fear power, fear politics!
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by yommen: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
6 Years of his life wasted for nothing......

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

You think it's wasted? No, it's not. Its 6 years of fighting for an unusual thing he believes in. He has just been proven right for his beliefs. Its just the beginning of another fight with more followers this time around.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by JoeSoapy: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Damn!! No form of compensation can make up for what this man has lost
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by yommen: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

You challenged God!!! Your post is my 'post of the year' I tried looking for your number in all your post but you have posts of 85 pages. I wish to be your friend!!! Seriously!!! I like your approach to the issues!!!
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Kennitrust(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
The same pictures 3 times undecided angry
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by advanceDNA: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
ignis:
He is still fat...

You are hilariously wicked

Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Karmatyra(f): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
WoeBetide666:
Or la ka or Shitile?
Or la ka hausa. Gbelen ichugh nya.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by fayomim: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
His eyes don seen wiin
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
muykem:
He could have appealed the judgement rather than release him.

Appeal isn't d same thing as obeying or disobeying d law. Appeal doesn't stop compliance with said judgement
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by gazza07(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Only in the zoo. After 6yrs, just like that, he should sue buhari,malami,abba kyari in U.S court
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by just2endowed: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HOPE HIS IS SOBERED ENOUGH TO LIVE AT PEACE WITH OTHERS AND NOT BEING AN AGENT OF DESTRUCTIONangry

Imagine you lost your two sons and held in a condiments facilities with your wife for 6 years, so you think he will have the same state of mind as yours? What you should have said is that if he can see a psychologist regularly to heal.

Believe me, the mind is the architect of building and destruction.
Re: Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention by Bimpe29: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
He and his followers will forever detest and demean Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video / Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.