Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) (70669 Views)

Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by blackslayer: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2021
What surprises me the most is that people are surprised!
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by CuriousB(f): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2021
[They use plea bargain
Reduced sentence to get names of accomplices, evidence on others etc.quote author=ValCon888 post=104218820]I don't know how the American Justice System does it.
But anytime a criminal from naija is caught and extradited, they start to sing at the top of their voice.

Hushpuppi is currently singing and his music is topping the charts.
By the time Abba Kyari starts to sing, even the Inspector General of Police won't be safe.

Abba Kyari the Super Cop is now Abba Kyari the Super Corrupt. [/quote]
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by ekerintee: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2021
I think the abba kyari was used to settle a Score ,i think Most people Use their Friends in Military to oppress people when there is Problem.its Happens everywhwre in Nigeria ,i have a Problem with you ,i give some Military people Cash to treat your fuckup.its a Pity that He got himself Mixed Up with the wrong Person .Possibly hispuspi told him that the Person duped him or threaten him and Just gave the officer and His Boys some Things for Weekend .this Happens in Nigeria and May Not be a Big Thing ,politicians do IT,Girls Use their Military Boyfriend to Deal with Guys WHO are threat.i Hope the whole Story is Not more dirty than this .

AirFireEarthH20:
This is the same Super Criminal Police man Nairaland Team has been celebrating almost on a daily basis. Always putting anything on Kyari on front page to celebrate him and other criminal appointees of this Satanic government. Nigeria media is evil. If there's any revolution in this country, we know where to start from.
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by godliman: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean thing? Can any good thing come out of buhari's government? Abba KYARI is now as wanted in the US as KANU was in nigeria. What if the FBI also kidnapped him after luring him to another country, will the government take it?
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by PrisonEscapee(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
you are being fooled by those nice prison YouTube videos, go read more about rykers island, one of the worlds known notorious prison known to hold the most deadliest criminals in USA history. Or should i talk about marion, bro if you get remand to any if those mentioned 2 u are finished. When u get out you can't even be normal again that's if u get out with your body complete. That's among what affected wayne that almost rendered him useless to his label that's still the rift bw him and his father BM. The onoy thing about kirikiri is thr overcrowdedness but talk about mental and emotional torture the USA is top of that game. Do you understand that inside a prison there is a prison too, gang violence, wader gambling, bro abeg to know the truth go on quora or reddit and let real ppl who have gone in and came out to gist u.

I know a guy who went to kirikiri for 2years and came out, he even look more fresher than those outside, i asked him how was inside he just laughed and said it's almost the same as outside world excluding the freedom part only but one can have acess to everything including dstv. I was shocked when he mentioned dstv. He even said alot of yahooboys brought in where buying cars and owning businesses from inside oh. Bro lets end the talk abeg
Another man's experience.
If you've ever spent even a week in any Sars detention cell here in Nigeria then maybe we can talk.
That your yahoo friend was probably in efcc detention and not kirikiri.

Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by dangoteinlaw: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2021
PrisonEscapee:

Another man's experience.
If you've ever spent even a week in any Sars detention cell here in Nigeria then maybe we can talk.
That your yahoo friend was probably in efcc detention and not kirikiri.
can we just drop this talk. Have a nice day
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Pelxmiye(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
emmy512:
By order of federal warrant, goes to tell you that whatever you doing online although private can be gotten whenever.
Wise up and stop crime.
The people you rope with fif be your downfall too.
I remember for uni when i no d too reason things, boys see my talent the use me run fake documents, ID and images i make sharp sharp money,
Until my number enter owerri, i d receive calls to work on ID n receipts, the day them hold 2 of them na d day i fear,
Since then i no the take eye see all this guys way of living.
Quick money sweet but peace no go deh, if to say popo ask those boys where them d get ID etc naso i for don join them

Thanks your stars
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by morgstreme: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Talawaka:

You are stupid as f* for calling me a kid, you little ar*se wipe.
If you have any proof the People's Gazzette is owned by anyone other than Samuel Ogundipe, a distinguished journalist, publish your facts here.

I have cropped out other bits of personal information, as I am not going to spoon-feed an upstart who thinks he knows more than he actually does.

You are not just a kid but an OBTUSE one for that matter..Are you yet 45

What other personal information are you supposed to see abi "crop" when it's all a front

Mumu child..
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Talawaka: 9:21am On Jul 31, 2021
morgstreme:

You are not just a kid but an OBTUSE one for that matter..Are you yet 45

What other personal information are you supposed to see abi "crop" when it's all a front

Mumu child..

You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
If you are, you would have answered my question rather than going off on a tangent again.

Listen - on a good day I am old enough to be one of your uncles.
But approach me with the indecorousness of one that lacks manners, and you will be knocked back to childhood for more home training. Get it?
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Talawaka: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
morgstreme:

It's your FATHER I was actually supposed to have a verbal and intellectual contest with..

If you are not yet 50, THUNDER WILL KEEP FIRING THAT YOUR ILLITERATE LATE WRETCHED FATHER in his 4ft shallow grave..

You clearly have no respect for your father, or why else will chose to denigrate him in this manner?

A verbal and intellectual contest eh? Who dash malnourished snake shoulders?
Re: FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) by Talawaka: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
morgstreme:

It's not that bad

Your posting history shows how little you think of both your parents.
Unfortunately the cure you need is therapy, which you and I know Nairaland is not going to provide.

Incapable of self-reflection and devoid of a positive outlook on life, you now need to scram before you expose the familial line to more ridicule.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.