Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators (25991 Views)

Tokyo2020: Blessing Okagbare Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test / Tokyo2020 Basketball: Nigeria Lost To Australia 64-84 / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by mogbeyiteren: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigeria is bleeped in all ramifications
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by redcliff: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wickedfact:
10 Nigerians disqualified yesterday, Nigeria's most decorated cop indicted today.

Oluwa, wetin dey occur?

buharis aura of failure must rub off on the nation. when the head is faulty, everyother part follows like that. that man is cursed. i wont be surprises he start to rotten after he leaves office because our money and his wickedness to us is keeping him alive.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by wellmax(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
academySteps:

You are looking for likes
Ode!

That is what they always do.

You want likes, abuse Buhari, insult Tinubu, hate on Nigeria at any given opportunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by ogododo: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
fergie001:
Ten Nigerian athletes were yesterday banned from participating in the Tokyo2020 Olympic Games.

Nigeria is the most affected country, not meeting the minimum testing requirements under Rule 15.

Blessing Okagbare's reaction:

Blessing Okagbare MFR

Everything under buhari is a FAILURE!
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Wickedfact: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
redcliff:
Buharis aura of failure must rub off on the nation. when the head is faulty, everyother part follows like that. that man is cursed. i wont be surprises he start to rotten after he leaves office because our money and his wickedness to us is keeping him alive.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Massiveglory: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Sunday Dare with all respect, Shame on you and the Nigerian Olympic committee

6 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by onoja12: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
competence vs praise singer aka people with character because in my country character means professional worshiper. That is the problem in Buhari government
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by sammuell(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
academySteps:

Ode!

But he said the truth

5 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by DOTian: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
What you are seeing is the direct effect of flooding every office and ministry with ethnic turncoats and tribal henchmen! Folks who know nothing about administration are recruited to man every sensitive position at the federal level. They're even recruiting from Niger republic! Why won't these things keep happening? Amateurs are running Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Tonytonex(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
That's the truth Blessing. This government is a failure.
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Freebandz365: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good evening nairalanders

I sell Airtel data at affordable rate

1k=4gb
2k=10gb

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

Thanks and God bless ��
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by somehow: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Buhari and his Fulani cohorts have destroyed even the sports we were managing.

Haba!

How can cluelessness be so infectious.

Economy is in shambles
Agriculture is almost destroyed
Education is gasping
Sports done collapse
Naira is dead
Jobs and Youths zero
Social Investment nil
Military that you claim to own zero

Kai, where did you people bring this man from?

This section is filled up with southerners.

Lets stop this rubbish of always calling Buhari in everything.

These guys do elections, they elect themselves, apart from the sport minister elected by the president, others are private activites.

Until we start pointing to the right people responsible for a particular error, we won't see accountability in every sector of this country.

You read what Blessing said, they were all fighting for contract, hows this a Buhari problem?

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
academySteps:

Ode!

Is there anything he said that is outside d truth?

4 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Ynix(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Please don't distract us

who has Abba kyari phone number, I want to buy aso ebi.

Also, am giving 100k to anyone who can post a picture of hushpupi on native cloth.
Are you sure, make it 200k and I will get that done

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Tonytonex(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kinzo0917:
I hope they wont ban her for voicing out. Unserious administrators
ban her? Who will lose? They should go represent na

3 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by fergie001: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
ogododo:
Everything under buhari is a FAILURE!
Next Level grin
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by joeking2222: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wickedfact:

All Sunday Dare does is wear green blazers about like Agric prefect.
cheesy cheesy cheesy........omo, people get BAD MOUTH for this life sha!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Thinktwicemybro: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ynix:

Are you sure, make it 200k and I will get that done
I don't need photo shop
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
somehow:

This section is filled up with southerners.

Lets stop this rubbish of always calling Buhari in everything.

These guys do elections, they elect themselves, apart from the sport minister elected by the president, others are private activites.

Until we start pointing to the right people responsible for a particular error, we won't see accountability in every sector of this country.

You read what Blessing said, they were all fighting for contract, hows this a Buhari problem?

What has what he said got to do with southerners? Is d ministry of sports which is responsible for d athletes not under d supervision of Mr buhari?

D gentleman itemized several sectors. Is buhari not responsible for d health of those sectors?

Based on fighting for contracts, that sounds like corruption to me. I thought I used to hear in 2015 how buhari was going to stamp corruption out of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
academySteps:

Ode!
grin Guy na wa for u o, u dey vex ni? abeg allow the dude look for his likes in peace, na few things dey give joy for this country. Any small thing wey dey give joy man go indulge. Dude own fit be likes..u grab smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by ogododo: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
fergie001:

Next Level grin

Na my pwrson Okagbare I dey hope go win something. Dem level of incompetency na out of this world. It shows every where.
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by justjify(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
academySteps:

I am an Ode!
He said the truth Ode
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Fortez: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by mikelonyeka(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Useless zoo country...All they know is to fight for useless power, as if they will have it forever, forgetting there primary assignments...

Make una come back joor, live for una families..
Mumu minister of sports, Agric prefect ss1

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by justjify(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Is there anything he said that is outside d truth?
Don't mind that child of hatred
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by somehow: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
lexy2014:

What has what he said got to do with southerners? Is d ministry of sports which is responsible for d athletes not under d supervision of Mr buhari?

D gentleman itemized several sectors. Is buhari not responsible for d health of those sectors?

Based on fighting for contracts, that sounds like corruption to me. I thought I used to hear in 2015 how buhari was going to stamp corruption out of Nigeria

It has everything to do with southerners because we are made to think that it's the north pushing us backward.

Every Nigerian who does the wrong thing at anytime in which the progress of this country is hindered is part and parcel of why we are not growing.

Lets start holding ourselves responsible for the ills going on in this country.

I am not happy at all that 10 careers has just been ruined by criminals and selfish people!

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by aceunlimited: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Few days ago,it was Leon Balogun voicing out over super eagles unpaid bonuses and allowances,now another frustrated athlete has spoken out...cant we just get it right for once in this country?

The most annoying part is,the administrators know the problems but they just choose to neglect the solutions.

1 Like

Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigeria sporting system has been in dwindling stages from the time immemorial.
This has resulted into failure in almost all the sporting activities that our youth are engaging in globally including football we taught we sabi.
In as much as mediocre are the ones at the helm of affairs this failure syndrome will continue. The so called leaders are only interested in robbing players and athletes of their dues and their developments
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by asobo1: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
I said it yesterday. Mr Dare record of incompetence can't be matched.
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by ChasinGood(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Even heaven suppose done tire for us grin
Wickedfact:
10 Nigerians disqualified yesterday, Nigeria's most decorated cop indicted today.

Oluwa, wetin dey occur?
Re: Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
academySteps:

Ode!

Wulumbu katungu boa boa gbish dum! Shhh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I want to win AFCON for Stephen Keshi - Musa / UK Paper Names Kelechi Iheanacho ''Europe's Deadllest Striker'' / Eguavoen: How We ‘Tamed’ Mohamed Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.