Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner (35628 Views)

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Chevrolet076(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Congratulations and Happy birthday Sweet babe. I remembered those days on NTA anchoring NEW DAWN

I no like that program one bit... shocked sad angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by ThothHermes: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:

tongue
Where is Segun Odegbami ?
I don't understand the Segun Odegbami reference. Are they married?
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by CUMIN: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maxymilliano:

tongue
Where is Segun Odegbami ?

He has retired from football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by focus7: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
peedeeasobie:

Happy fathers' day Sir.

Papa Funmi

Ose jare

Omo Funmi, my grandson
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wickedfact:

Be careful of mocking people with old age. If you despise old age so much, you may not live long enough to see old age.
Don't mind the fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by VULCAN(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
She may be up to 56.

She did not start New Dawn yesterday
focus7:
Women with age falsification, Funmi Iyanda by my record should be 54 not 50years old.
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by ChicagoBar(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Funmi Nta 10 not for indomine generation lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Burgerlomo: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
"Today's woman" won't recognise her

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by ezelous: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
is that what FP earned you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by juitar(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThothHermes:

She had a daughter for Segun Odegbami who is 21years now, they were never married. I laugh @ some peoples comments. Funmi Iyanda's fame and achievements in life, some people that are saying rubbish about her now don't have such person in their family.
I respect her, intelligent, lively but very emotional. I remember the day they brought abandoned baby to her TV station, when she wanted to talk tears flow from her eyes, and guess what, naso dem switch to advert until she calm down and she couldn't receive any call that day. But there was a lot of donations for the baby. Very educative prgme. Happy birthday Aunty Funmi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nobody dey gree look old again oh

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wow! Aunty Funmi. Aging backwards. See glowing skin. Lovely.

That man beside her is the child she had for Odegbami then. See the nose, Just like Odegbamis'.

Happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by almayda: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mumu,you no go old nah?
Fahdiga:
Old cargo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by ylaa(f): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
C as e pain u
Wetin she do u?

quote author=Fahdiga post=104220254]Old cargo [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by SavageResponse(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Emeka71(m): 1:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Congratulations and Happy birthday Sweet babe. I remembered those days on NTA anchoring NEW DAWN
Yes New Dawn at 10 in NTA channel 10; I was even a kid then and I used to find this babe too young and attractive even until now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Emeka71(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2021
ThothHermes:
When people say Segun Odegbami ; my mind used to go to Emeka Odigbo who used to be a soccer commentator on radio then.
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Emeka71(m): 1:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Subsea:
Old cargo forming sweet sixteen! grin grin grin

Happy Birthday!!!!
She had always been looking too young and attractive since when I knew her and I was even a kid then when I used to see her on New Dawn at 10 on NTA channel 10 by 10:00 Monday-Friday then.
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Emeka71(m): 1:28am On Jul 30, 2021
teacherbim:
My nairalanders, please I need your help oooo, Ecobank is trying to scam me,I tried to withdraw money from Uba using Ecobank debit card,I tried thrice but wasn't successful and my account was debited three times, 10k each,I went to complain and was told that the money would be reverted after 24 hours but wasn't wasn't reverted.
I sent messages to them on Twitter and later went to one of their branch and was told that 2 transaction were successful and one was not,I was like how come?
I told them it wasn't, 10 k was reverted,I went back to complain of the remaining 20k and they argued with me that it was successful which wasn't ,I went back again and the 20k was reverted, that was on the 18th of June, to my greatest disappointment,I tried to withdraw from my account t today and I notice that my account is in 20k negative,I sent a message to them and this was their response.
Please what should I do?
None of three transaction was successful that day.
A month + 11days
So you are still able to access twitter; but I didn't see where the bank declared your account overdraft of N20000.
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by DSoj(m): 1:59am On Jul 30, 2021
Funmi iyanda cannot be 50 Biko. Aunty should be around 55/56
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Wickedfact: 2:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Romanoff:

God will help me bless you.

Amen, God bless you too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by November24(f): 3:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Happy birthday to her.
But isn't she too old to be exposing her privates
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Vince77(m): 5:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Wickedfact:

Be careful of mocking people with old age. If you despise old age so much, you may not live long enough to see old age.

Wicked fact

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by kennyamusan(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by kennyamusan(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo
When Jesus said "it is finished",he was thinking about you
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Commentor: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Old cargo

Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Lacash: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Newsmic:
Veteran Nigerian broadcaster, Funmi Iyanda turned 50 on July 27 2021 and she took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her new age, IgbereTV reports.

She shared photos of herself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR4H4aapreI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A birthday dinner was held in her honor by her friends and associates, IgbereTV reports.

See photos from the dinner below.
Keep Soaring dear, she’s just like old wine cool
Re: Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner by Truth001(m): 8:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Segkem2013:
Happy birthday to her.

What's the name of her show again, Morning ride or Sunrise?

It's called New Dawn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates 900k Instagram Followers (Photos) / 2Face Celebrates His First Son, Nino, As He Turns 9 - Pics / Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.