Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,818 members, 7,798,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) (38391 Views)

Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Update From . COM

The Enugu State Police Command is appealing for useful information that could help to locate the family of a child found wandering alone.

Spokesperson of the command, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, who disclosed this in a statement on Thursday July 29, said the boy of about six years old was found by a Good Samaritan and brought to a station in the state.

"The Enugu State Command of the Nigeria Police Force wishes to inform the general public that on 26th July, 2021 at about 1710hrs, a male child of about 6 years old (picture attached) was found wandering at Holy Ghost, Enugu and brought to Central Police Station (CPS), Enugu, by a Good Samaritan. He is about 3ft tall, dark in complexion and observed to be defective in speech.

"Meanwhile, all efforts made to obtain other details of the child and reunite him with his family proved abortive. Hence, the parents, guardian, relatives or anyone with useful information that will help in reuniting the child with his family, are advised to promptly visit Central Police Station, Enugu or call 08034490387."

Source: ENUGU STATE POLICE

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pitiful boy.
I hope he is reunited with his family soon.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Lol

Why Are You Laughing please

21 Likes

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Why Are You Laughing please

Lol could mean 'Lots of love' to the boy wink

37 Likes

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Slimslimqq: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
There are lots of them in ghetto here at mushin/oshodi because they missed their way. Parents/guardians needs to be careful when dealing with this kids so that they wouldn't fall in wrong hands. I pray he reunite with his family again, amen.

9 Likes

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
This boy will become the Future Governor of Enugu State

Mark my words..

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by BewareOf419: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
That's Emeka

1 Like

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Gravity56: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
D
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by ourfather: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by superamoled: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lucky he was found by a good samaritan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by McStoic(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by damtan(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make them give the boy food to eat na.. He's looking famished

1 Like

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Guru1111(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
undecided
At this critical times? shocked

Na God even save this boy till this time.....A man was caught trying to steal a child here in my area as at last week... During his confession,he confessed to selling every child fr 15k each,just imagine undecided

Things dey happen for this country on a daily but na God just dey save him children.

But I must really say it all boils down to poor parenting...Me,I don swear am say personally I no go use my pikin play and any woman wey I go marry must play according too undecided

7 Likes

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Olam09(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lol could mean 'Lots of love' to the boytongue
� in a shocking turn of event..

8 Likes

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by voiceless1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Las Las , all of us na wanderers.
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by lugo99(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
wizkid is a goat...

1 Like

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lol could mean 'Lots of love' to the boytongue
too much sense no go kill u my guy grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Kuriosmynd: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
We hope the boy has not been used or jazzed
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by sammy7410(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
See my guy

25 Likes

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Iyiataata92: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by arsetalks(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
I imagine the agony the family will be going through right now.

May he be reunited with his family. But it is strange that a boy of six years can't give details about his parents.

I hope some wicked people have not done anything to the boy. It is strange.
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Noted
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by GeneralPula: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thank God he hasn’t come by Clifford Orji’s people..

3 Likes

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by ojun50(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
voiceless1:
Las Las , all of us na wanderers.
With family
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Fsglobals: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fear has made Nigerians delayed their dreams of leaving the Country, Nigeria is not worth hustling ..I still remain your no1 sure visa plug��contact f/s Travels today on 070..596..54...911 ��
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Finally
A post by wey no involve killing,kidnapping,murder,suicide,homicide,rape and party
Keep digging for some good news man and update us when the boy's parents has been found
More power to yor elbow

3 Likes

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by ICTWeb: 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Billing for the parent if they appeared at the station.
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Igbojihadist: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
hmmm may lord help him
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by newdawnlive: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
ha that's abdul khalifa
Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by Ahmback(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
We pray he is reunited ASAP

1 Like

Re: Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) by PCG001: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / I Had Put An End To My Marriage / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.