Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment (46418 Views)

How Abba Kyari And His Deputy Spent N4b Tramadol Money (pics) / How Abba Kyari's Team Forced Me To Transfer N41 Million. ~afeez Mojeed / Fox News Reacts To HUSHPUPPI'S Arrest By Interpol [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Gemid94(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fresh details have emerged on the allegation levied against Nigeria’s celebrated police chief, Abba Kyari before a district court in the United States of America.

Vanguard had earlier reported how embattled Nigerian socialite, popularly known as Ray Hushpuppi was quoted by the US court of bribing Kyari to arrest a co-fraudster in a whopping $1.1m deal.

Mr Kyari in a statement issued on Thursday, denied the allegation, saying he did not demand any money from Hushpuppi. He, however, said he introduced the accused to a cloth seller whom Hushpuppi paid about N300,000.

In Kyari’s defence, he never demanded for a dime from Hushpuppi, admitting his focus was to save people’s lives that were purported to have been threatened.

But in a US court document seen by Vanguard, it was revealed that Kyari allegedly sent third party account to Hushpuppi for payment.

“On January 20, 2020, defendant Kyari sent an electronic message to UICC Abbas containing the account information for a bank account at a Nigerian bank in the name of a person other than defendant KYARI himself, where UICC Abbas was direct payment for the arrest and imprisonment of defendant VINCENT,” the US court document reveal.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/how-abba-kyari-sent-third-party-account-to-hushpuppi-for-payment-us/

3 Shares

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by b3llo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari, will never use his account for such deal. As a detective he knows the implications.

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by princemillla(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Let’s see how this will end

5 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by BlueAir: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Smart man. Oya make them accuse am tire. It's their words against his

Modified: who be all these jobless muguss wey dey just quote me up and down like say kyari is the reason why they're still boarding public transport till today?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by henrybomb(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
BlueAir:
Smart man. Oya make them accuse am tire. It's their words against his
Smart man you say
They will smoke his ass out grin

173 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by tito44: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari the super fraud.

Our very own monogamy is one one of his drivers. Reason he's been running like a rabid dog in all the threads defending the corrupt thief tailor

172 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by BlueAir: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
angry I no come here chat with una
henrybomb:

Smart man you say
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Local man is seriously tired of Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by WibusJaga: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
Imagine a so called ‘super cop’ admitting that he was arranging for native wears to be sown and picked up for a known criminal. Is that the kind of houseboy work he should be doing? Who knows what other errands Abba Kyari runs for other known and unknown fraudsters?

The man should have at least consulted Lai Mohammed first grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by ayterajah(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wahala just start for this one
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by gasparpisciotta: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
When your cup is full...and you don’t stop pouring it will run over...

It is running over for Abba Kyari right now.

32 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by ERockson: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
sad
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by ifytrik(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Crime does not pay, you will surely be caught and disgraced one day, yesterday was the turn of hush puppi, today is the turn of abba kyari, who's turn is tomorrow gonna be? Think twice before going into crime, you may escape today but not everyday.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by EXLOVER(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
POS guys should be careful, so many people doing local fraud do use their medium to receive money.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by LONGPREEK(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
a con head afonja , a herdman and a Igbo ipob are all involved in this crime cool
all names fully represented cool

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by bigdammyj: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Noted
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by KiNg0G: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Fake assx nigga got the game fûcked up.

telling on his own niggas.. just to get his time cut.

I hate the po po same way I hate a snitch.

Buh a snitch is a snitch.

5 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by maximunimpact(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba kyari think say him get sense grin

The shinning star of NPF is a scum afterall

14 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by KINGSCOURT05: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Being a smart thief is not that simple. All hail Kyari the imperial northern sultan.

5 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by elhafeez(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
How much was involved? The amount would shed more light on the accusation.

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by focus7: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
G
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by dynicks(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Super cork....sorry super Corp right now thinking of how much mess he's gotten himself into....

How could I have not seen this coming?....how could I have been so easily carried away by frivolities.?.....how I wan take clear my name like this now; me wey full country(naija) don see and brand as the country's jack Bauer...

Which kain temptation be this...which mind I wan use face person now tell the person say en be criminal?....where do I start from; where do I go?...chai! This one reach to yell damn niggar!!.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by ODJ124(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
cool
Chai kyari Don enter one chance...
Seems they were trying to give him another position and the enemy strikes..

Thread seen..

5 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Still shocked and yet to believe these coz this will really dent the country's image
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Sarsaproko: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
The same Abba kyari that was chillin with Obi cubana shocked

Chai!

5 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Bantino(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na wah
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by Sluacoast(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
The truth is coming up slowly. Let's see how this end
Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
henrybomb:

Smart man you say

Who will smoke his ass out?

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment by SpatialKing(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K / 63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.