Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari (49328 Views)

Sowore: There Is Something Suspicious About Obi's UK 'immigration Story' / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
There was always something eerily suspicious about so-called super cop Abba Kyari who has now been indicted in a multimillion-dollar money laundering scam in court documents unsealed by the FBI this week. He has always struck me as transparently dodgy and exhibitionistic, and I’ve always wondered why this isn’t apparent to most Nigerians.

As a general rule, most people who have a compulsive need to be overly showy and self-congratulatory about a virtue or a deed—religious morality, policing, etc.— often have something to hide.

Farooq Kperogi

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Moferere: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
I never believed in him for once.
I've never had trust in any police officer

337 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Freestainworld(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
KNew the guy was a scam long time ago, they only bring him to the south to form super cop, if he was a super cop, why have they not sent him to fight Boko haram or bandits in the North with his team.

513 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by AutoBodyParts(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Every Nigerian Police officer is a dirty cop no exceptions. I rather have dealings with Lucifer himself than the most upright Nigerian police officer

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by OBALOLA55(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
MONOGAMY DA

I LIKE THE WAY YOU CRY grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by dynicks(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba kyari right now....

Make una kuku kee me ooo!! I af tire for una ooo

288 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Pierocash(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
This isn't the first time Abba Kyari has been named on criminal dealings.

Many Nigerians who Kyari has robbed,defrauded and perverted justices have called him out on several occasions ,but ,this is Nigeria where only the evil ,and corrupt are honoured by the State

208 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by velocity25(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
I have never believe that scammer in uniform before,
Always doing James Bond on media yet Bandits still running riot all over north.

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by omoadeleye(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
J
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by atobs4real(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Sabadon(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigerians are sure ready to drag this guy like say e thief from them grin grin grin grin,

Kyari expect Nigerians to unleash all their frustrations on you

But to think of it, seems its one day one trouble on a daily in this country

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by dlondonbadboy: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lol

It’s such a shame that BMC and buhari would attempt to protect this criminal pretending to be a cop. Very useless country, criminals from A to Z. Thieves in high places.

To think that the idiot was quick to lie that he was supplying asoebi as per tailor. Maggot!

All the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians would be disgraced and exposed continually Amen!

Kyari, go to America tonight!!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Nuelito: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Smh
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by DrChukki: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Finally Exposed

4 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by dahnimoh(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari is in hot soup right now

55 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by allanphash7(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
AK omo ologo

Awon Baba Oja

Me get some aso ebi to buy for some people o

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by fratermathy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
"transparently dodgy"
A beautiful way to nail the point.

31 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Kingosytex(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
I never trusted that guy for once cheesy cheesy

He is a thief and should go clear his name in the States. He should stop hiding under his enclave typing "we are innocent", "we are genuine", and a whole lot of trash.

It seems Raba Kyari is related to the BBQGRILLS guy.

47 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Isokoboy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
If he is guilty..he should be send to the same jail..he send others to.. chikina

10 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by ictmikky(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Choi
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by apikipiki1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lemme grab my popcorn and watch how this drama will end

4 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by tuzle(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
From super hero to super zero. All Nigerian police are corrupt.

9 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by bmdmix6: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
90% dey collect.

HELLO, ARE YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Elzakzaky: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
angry
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by psychologist(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Let us reflect on the arrest of Evans the kidnapper again

Is there any connecting dot?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Enudapan: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms

Why are people acting surprised
Over this Abba kyaria case like
The don't know we are in Nigeria
Or the smh forgot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by chriskosherbal(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Once oga kperogi don put mouth for matter e don finish grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Seniorwriter(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
SMH...

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Nicklaus619(m): 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Small brez way blow, fowl nyash don open shocked cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by Shellsploit: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba kyari na case study now..

5 Likes

Re: Kperogi: There Was Always Something Suspicious About Abba Kyari by xynerise: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
And you are just telling us now? Mtchew

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times / Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / The 'Art ICT Center' Dino Melaye Built In Kogi State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.