Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku (12151 Views)

PDP Crisis: Only God Gives Power, Atiku Tells Supporters / Soludo: This Nonsense Must Stop, Citizens Must Take Power - Aisha Yesufu / 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by joyairemiya: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Former Vice President of Nigeria Alhaji Atiku Abubakar said Nigerians are waiting eagerly for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to take over power in 2023.

Speaking to reporters at the Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt, Atiku said his meeting with Governor Nyesom Wike was fruitful.

He explained that party affairs brought him to Port Harcourt, and he had spent the time reconciling touching issues with Governor Wike.

According to him, the issues bordered on how to ensure unity and stability in PDP, noting that it is critical for the party in clinching electoral victory in 2023.

‘Well, I came here to reconcile with the governor on party affairs and how we can ensure that there is unity and stability in the party,’ he said.

‘So, that we can take over government in 2023. I believe that Nigerians can’t wait for 2023 to come so that PDP will return.’

Speaking on the current insecurity challenges that have overwhelmed the capacity of the All Progressives Congress(APC)-led federal government, Atiku described the prevailing situation in the country as bad.

He urged Nigerians to wait for the appropriate time when PDP would unveil its policies on how it wants to address the issue of insecurity across the country.

‘I have never seen it (insecurity) this bad. I am 70 years plus. I have never seen it this bad in terms of security challenges, in terms of economy, in terms of unemployment. This is the worst,’ Atiku stated.

‘Why can’t you give us time. We will come up with our policies. We will present them to Nigerians when the time comes.

‘We have done that before. Under PDP, we recorded the highest economic growth, the best foreign reserves, we reduced unemployment. You know that we can do it?’

The former vice president also acknowledged the tremendous leadership success recorded by governor Wike, who he described as the topmost governor among his peers in the party.

‘I think he (Wike) is the topmost governor we have in the party. There is no doubt about that in terms of projects, youths and employment, in terms of security. Yes, we have security challenges all over the country.’

He further commended the governor for his outstanding leadership and sterling performance in office.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-nigerians-waiting-for-pdp-to-take-power-atiku/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by Commentor: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
You are still eyeing the position abi?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by dawnomike(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
They are all the same...

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by aidameoryou: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
NOBODY IS WAITING FOR ANYBODY, YOU ARE ALL THE SAME, NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER
NO VISION WHATSOEVER, NO SHAME WHATSOEVER, SEE OUR ACCLAIMED DECORATED SUPER-COP rob NAHHHH

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by seunaj: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
APC deceived us to win election. Now PDP is looking like a better devil. PDP looted the treasury openly but they didn't take our freedom, lives or properties. APC taking our lives unapologetically, money secretly, and our lands strategally

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by optimistfeel(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Stop that shit........
You people are not different from each other joor.......but we all know that during PDP regime money will flow out but no infrastructure lobatan.....

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by ODJ124(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin.

APC better than PDP(Thieves) by far except in terms of security..

Thread seen..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by TroubleIsland(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
A
Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by Goodybagyo1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
You never see anything.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by KINGSCOURT05: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
I rather support Yahaya Bello than to support this fraudster

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by Rawgold29(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
P.D.P ? I laughed in Swahili. Coming from another Fulani ...garrarrraer

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guys
one dollar now is #500 plus
One page of gari is #1200plus
One paint of beans#2700plus
One paint of rice #2300plus
One sachet of tomato#100
One sachet water #10-#20
Everything is now ×2.5 of its price this time last year

Therefore, if you are waiting for PDP or APC to revert things come 2023, na you do yourself

Start waiting for your visa cos 2023 won't make any good

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by Guru1111(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
cool
Is Atiku talking about the same PDP that's already becoming a shadow of it's self abi na the coalition party wey dem wor form for their dreams? cool
The farmer who cultivated the weed that Atiku took must had added a very poisonous chemical to the soil during cultivation shocked

Please someone should draw and present the map of cameroon to this PDP criminal.....

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by sojayy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell ! We want no more vegetables at d helm of affair of we country.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by Giddiebabalaw(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Birds of the same feather.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by tunjijones(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
No matter what, a Fulani can never ever be the next president of Nigeria.

We have had enough from them.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Waiting for PDP kee you there undecided.

Kini iyato laarin faili ati fali?

APC=PDP

Bunch of cankerworms tongue

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by resenne(f): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
which personality of integrity does PDP has at the moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by drizslim(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Let them send super cop "Abba Kyari" to investigate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by bobosh02(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
I guess am not a Nigerian youth again. Never ever again in Nigeria do i pray that we experience both APC and PDP again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by N2B2: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigerians this, Nigerians that.

You're all crooks - Bubu/APC & Atiku/PDP.

SUFFERING is what Nigerians are doing.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by dynicks(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Someone should wake this man up plz.....he's got too many dreams coming his way of late...

Meanwhile patronize your boy and get your full clothed okirika wear ready within few minutes of order!!

You just have to pay in dollars!!

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by illicit(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
E no go better u

Both u, pdp and apc

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Okay....

Why not we just settle for less competitive party like SDP and ANPP rather than the two failed party APC and PDP

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by b3llo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
We say no to another Fulani president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by alezzy13: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
I have to agree with this. I really can't see any administration being worse than this current one. cry cry
Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by Jerryherd: 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin

Fulani Atiku knows Ibos would support him anytime anyday

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by michelism(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
May God punish the generations of all these people that made us become what we are today. You will never find peace and the looted money would soon become useless to you in Jesus name.

Look at this nuisance, you still have the gut to be feeding us with lies. Our eyes don clear Mr.

Mumu dey tell us how PDP built economy, of which country? PDP failed this country for 16years and still shamelessly have the audacity to want to return to power again, it's madness!
In a sane society, someone like this shouldn't have the liberty to come out to even talk at all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Waiting For PDP To Take Power – Atiku by Seakay(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
As if all of you are not the same. Smh

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career / The Fall Of Erastus Akingbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.