Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 AM

Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant (55931 Views)

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by muller101(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
They want to grill who? Manna come forward and do your job.
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Lamasta(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
But a senior officer who spoke with TheCable said the police hierarchy would first take an “in-house action” before any extradition process can be discussed.

The only action we recognise is to extradite Abba Kyari to the US to face trial and defend himself from the indictment he found himself....
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by johnsonm2g: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Newboss:

You have to prove to US that the person you want them to extradite committed a crime against your country. The same also applies in Nigeria. Countries are duty-bound to protect the rights of anyone found within their borders. US is just another country. Nigeria does not take orders from US
well, I get your point. I believe that is the exact thing the NPF wants to do. They are setting up panel to investigate the alleged involvement/crime. So when he's found guilty, I believe they will extradite him. Having said that, isn't glaring that the well decorated cop has a level of involvement in defrauding American citizens according to the documents released by the US court? If he knows he is clean like he initially claimed, there is no need for him hiding like a child hiding at the back of his/her father. He should go and face the US court and defend himself.
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Prophet777: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
If You Understand How FBI Works, you Will Definitely Know That Abba Kyari Is In A Big Trouble.
It is very important to understand that FBI is not like Nigeria security agencies that will arrest an individual first before carrying out investigations.

For court in the United States Of America to issue warrant arrest order to get Abba Kyari arrested shows that they have done thorough investigation and what is needed is for him to come and clear his name in the United States Of America.

This is not about staying in Nigeria and telling story of how your hands are clean.

FBI doesn't want to know how you helped Abba Kyari to get clothes.

Hand yourself over to FBI and clear your name from the Multimillion dollar Fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by olatade(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Everyone is now an expect on how the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) works. As if it is not the same America that executes innocent people whom have been convicted wrongly for a crime they didn't commit.
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by BeardedMeat(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
tishbite41:
God of ipob
Chukwu Okike Abiama!
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by sylve11: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Nigeria police is the most useless police force in the universe.

shocked shocked grin cool
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by johnsonm2g: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Prophet777:
If You Understand How FBI Works, you Will Definitely Know That Abba Kyari Is In A Big Trouble.
It is very important to understand that FBI is not like Nigeria security agencies that will arrest an individual first before carrying out investigations.

For court in the United States Of America to issue warrant arrest order to get Abba Kyari arrested shows that they have done thorough investigation and what is needed is for him to come and clear his name in the United States Of America.

This is not about staying in Nigeria and telling story of how your hands are clean.

FBI doesn't want to know how you helped Abba Kyari to get clothes.

Hand yourself over to FBI and clear your name from the Multimillion dollar Fraud.
just imagine how someone could just soil his name and reputations he'd laboured to acquire for himself and family over the years in the mud, just in a twinkle of an eye.
May God not let us fall to this level in life, when will have become known all over.

1 Like

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Pyroex(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
You don't mess with IPOB and go Scot free..

I heard they'll expose FG after 8th August if they fail to release MNK.
Anonymous, IPOB crack team at work

2 Likes

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by BeardedMeat(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
donmixc:
If anything happens to him, there'll be totally war. We have more fraud stars in South, just one person, you all are foaming in the mouth angry
Just one person?

Abacha, Dasuki one too many!

1 Like

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Mandela887(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
donmixc:
If anything happens to him, there'll be totally war. We have more fraud stars in South, just one person, you all are foaming in the mouth angry
u are a fool

1 Like

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Tgrey(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Egberu samu!
The only way out for dis kia man is to give up the ghost.

1 Like

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Snazzynho(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Rubbish, thieves probing thief, send him to the US let him go and defend himself
Not yet.
Let's wait for Lie Muhammad first
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by ayandee: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Brown2012:

Ordinary 8million naira want to ruin this man's life
this was what surprised me. One would think N8 million would be too small an amount for Abba Kyari and his boys especially for a crime involving over USD500k
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by faste: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
tishbite41:
God of ipob
I tell you!You can't fight ipob and go free!
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Newboss(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
johnsonm2g:
well, I get your point. I believe that is the exact thing the NPF wants to do. They are setting up panel to investigate the alleged involvement/crime. So when he's found guilty, I believe they will extradite him. Having said that, isn't glaring that the well decorated cop has a level of involvement in defrauding American citizens according to the documents released by the FBI? If he knows he is clean like he initially claimed, there is no need for him hiding like a child hiding at the back of his/her father. He should go and face the US court and defend himself.

Things are not that simple. The US is an independent country that loves to use other countries to catch cruise and count scores. Russia, China and some western countries know about this. If there is one nation you should not hand yourself over to, US is one of them. Especially if you are a Nigerian, they're already biased against you.
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by faste: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
rottennaija:

There was a warrant for arrest of Nnamdi Kanu, dud the UK send him over?
Na your Papa issue?God punish you for mentioning Kanu name!
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by DrSamOnowu87(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
supportnija:

When did taken bribe become an extradiction case..
When US lay their hands on him,u'll be lectured u on that so that u'll know when,how,where & why it is an extradiction case.
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Rubbish, thieves probing thief, send him to the US let him go and defend himself
congratulations for braking the record. You just made sense without sounding bigotry
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
supportnija:
You can join him as a co-defendant after the extradition
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Panel made up of his clueless clan men....grin

Biko bring another story jaree...
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Kayharry(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Den of criminals
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by rottennaija(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
richmanrichard:
That is not your business nor mine.D issue was that he received a bribe frm part of abbas loot.if hushpuppy decides to break it into yuan or cedis b4 sending to him; it matters not.

Ok. I have learnt

1 Like

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Cokahot: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Co.e on kyari the super fraud. Just take a first class flight straight to USA, and do what clear your name at landing at their intl airport.it won't take less than 2hours. Customs go first cajole u small,ring fbi,and within 10mins. FBI go land airport,no traffic delay,no fuel wohala,no bad road,no obstacles and imperfections. Tel me why telsa no go sell for abroad.
Kyari the super cop. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by christistruth01: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
May be Kanu's IPOB boys have kidnapped Abba Kyari and handed him to the FBI as payback for Kanu's extradition

Jesus Christ please have Mercy on Nigeria!!!!

This is the hand of God
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Normal procedure

FreedomArmy: 6:41pm
Useless charade to deceive the gullible. Nigeria police is the most useless police force in the universe.
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by yahmohy27: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
fergie001:
There is a warrant for his arrest.....Don't grill anything.

Send him to do mugshot...mbok

Hmmn but why would Nig govt send him?
Did they send Diezeni when Nigeria requested for her?
You are an ipobb
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Dagger111(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yebosola:
Mod that ban me for 6 months,u do well oh,mi oni sepe,sugbon enu mi oni sure oh. I welcome myself back

U wan get another 5yrs ban ba? grin
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
justosee:

You can join him as a co-defendant after the extradition

Rubbish! we are waiting
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
I was actually hoping that this was some sort of fake news, and that Kyari would just react to the news and thats all.

Unfortunately with all that i have read online today, Kyari will need an extraordinary lawyer to get him off this case. If the Nigerian govt chooses not to extradite him, that may spell doom, recall the US recently blocked arms purchases.

My major concern is that Nigeria's already battered image has been more shattered with this news..It is one thing for Nigerians to be known as cybercriminals or corrupt, but having a decorated senior officer of the police in such a mess ,just tells the whole world that we are just a joke ..
I mean,,,can it really get worse than this angry

1 Like

Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by 11doubledee: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
supportnija:

In that case let him willingly fly to the US to clear his name.
Seriously the rot in our society has gotten deep i fear for the future.
If true,how about his other victims we are not aware of.
Re: Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant by BigDawsNet: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Nothing will happen unless US comes here to pick him up themselves

The FBI needs the CIA to make that happen...only if the Nigerian government grants that access

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. / Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.