Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) (40730 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Lacash: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Emmanuelakpan23: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Hybrid600:
He should be castrated ASAP or better still, have a big stone tied to his neck and throw into river Niger... He doesn't deserve to live amongst humans!!!!!
I don't understand, we should not criticize them because their are Spirit behind all this, he did not do it by him self, but I want to ask you something if you belief that you have not sin you can criticize this man, but if you have sin you cannot criticize him, because their is know big sin and small sin, if you like kill your daughter and you that just lie it is still the same sin, but don't be surprised is this type of people that will become pastor they will heal the sick.
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Prozico22(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2021
I know dis man first time wey I see person wey I know for nairaland
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Ten06(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Biafra(man)= Igbo^2+ Thomas × Daughters^3.
Find kanu/IPOB dx/dy
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Romanoff:
This one has been cursed.

How will the wife have known that her husband is capable of abusing their girls?

What kind of father are you if you can't be trusted to bathe or look after your kids?

How can you even get aroused by an 18 month old? Your own 18 month old?
This type of news IS making me sick, please nairaland should stop reporting this news, this type of men should be beheaded please they are very dangerous to our society
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Ajah489(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2021
MAD MAN!
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by fortune1968: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
IGBO THOMAS .
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by FarmTech(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I vowed that today I'm not going to post or comment on any rape related thread because today is a special day for me. Therefore, I reserve my comment.

Men can't control their sexual urge. According to them, it's natural. So the best thing to do is to keep females, mostly little girls away from them.
The future is God's kingdom.
This ur narrows minded view won't help u at all. It is just like saying: since Christians have failed Nigeria politically, let native doctors and witches take over.
Those men u hate so much, were they not raised by females? Look around u today and see how mothers now dress like harlots and teach their children the same. How gud is female then?
It is a problem of the heart. Until a man or a woman repent and give his/her life to Christ, they will remain tools in the hands of demons.
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by alexandergorge1: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
I still doubt weda dis is true......9ja now is full of scam.
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
If na northerner many people for don write rubbish up and down but see now... Ibo idiot
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by Mankezi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
All the men that are into this bad act always look so ugly why?
Like I never see any cute man defiling his own daughter
Re: 48-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters In Anambra (Photo) by descarado: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pray the wife will divorce him.
Alcohol ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scammer Builds Hotel In Lagos After Duping Lady With Fake Dollar Trick. Photos / Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted / Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.