Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) (44657 Views)

I Have Another Son Called Dawson – Davido Reveals / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Photo Of Bright Chimezie, His Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by faoogoke(m): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
I don't know what is so special about been called to bar.
What we sometimes celebrate in this part of the world is so strange.
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by NiklauseFred(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
IVORY2009:

One of the Indomine generation spotted!

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Ihutomi: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congrats
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by BENARI: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
thaoriginator:
Every Tom, Dick and Harry is a lawyer now grin

Na true you talk.
Sometimes I dey wonder if dem no dey see others before them wey hunger dey Mama. Anyway Las Las, them go join police or ministry of yahoo
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Lightorder: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
thaoriginator:
stagnation and evil heart will kill you, if you are not careful

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Coldie(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Does the federal government pay lawyers salary, why this happiness over being called to bar.

Congratulations to him
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by YinkaGold02: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Lightorder: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lovely! Congratulations! More feathers. Thank God ooo
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by taretoofine(m): 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Zigima
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by bewla(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
insidelife22:
congrats Zigima nke anyi
very very good for this young man
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by DOTian: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
IVORY2009:

One of the Indomine generation spotted!

Hahaha
Me ke!? Indomie Gini?
Bright Chimezie, Tony Okoroji, Majek Fashek, Raskimono, The mandators, Sunny Okosun... You want me to go on? Village headmaster, Checkmate, Bisi and company... Beutiful days destroyed by Buhari and company..
Lol..
Leave matter...
I was just playing around because Bright was looking so young and the son was looking all grown up..

4 Likes

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
We need to free ourselves from Wig and gown
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by nedekid: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
DOTian:
Who's the father and who's the son?
Hmm, a Nigerian music legend and his son, a barrister.
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by nedekid: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
DOTian:

Hahaha
Me ke!? Indomie Gini?
Bright Chimezie, Tony Okoroji, Majek Fashek, Raskimono, The mandators, Sunny Okosun... You want me to go on? Village headmaster, Checkmate, Bisi and company... Beutiful days destroyed by Buhari and company..
Lol..
Leave matter...
I was just playing around because Bright was looking so young and the son was looking all grown up..
Ok, you try, but did you attend festac 77? grin

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congrats smiley
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by DOTian: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
nedekid:

Ok, you try, but did you attend festac 77? grin
Nooo
I no be Methuselah ooo
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by bishop4life(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Off topic: So many fresh lawyers recently. People studying law in a lawless country.

To the thread : congrats young man .
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
thaoriginator:
stop hating, go and be a lawyer if E easy

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Luluakim: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
thaoriginator:
please someone should remind me that Evi Edna song on Jealousy jahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by nedekid: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
DOTian:

Nooo
I no be Methuselah ooo
Lol
Ok, but you know pamalat and fish roll? grin
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
thaoriginator:

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by moshino(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
thaoriginator:

How about you?
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
PCG001:
welcoмe тo bar
Lol
Abeg na wetin be the name of the film
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by DOTian: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
nedekid:

Ok, but you know pamalat and fish roll? grin

Ofcourse na.. cabin biscuits and MacLean toothpaste..
Been around for a while..
Watched Tony Momoh, Funmi Iyanda, Tokunboh Ajayi and co.
I bet you don't know about Gregory Akabuogu alias 430.

4 Likes

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
inoki247:
Lawyer come plenty for everywhere...
I swear. Na God go save person
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by ussv: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Such a great father too for raising up a great son. More blessings to your family
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by ylaa(f): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
You can join them bro. E go fit you.

thaoriginator:
Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by inoki247: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
mbak:
ok. congrats to him. hear in Nigeria we celebrate call to bar like se na ticket to heaven.

People wey go NYSC sef dey celebrate I don't know what we ar really celebrating...

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by Krosslife(m): 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Everybody is becoming a lawyer, but what's their goals and purpose. Who are they going to defend with the legal knowledge and power? Nobody has done it better than the late Gani Fawenhinmi of blessed memory.

"All embarking on a path of legal studies, no matter what their present professional goals, would do well to read this book. It represents a real alternative vision of what a life in the law can be. Not always, but all too often, emphasis in legal education and in the profession tends to focus on the self-aggrandizement and material acquisition that so many associate with becoming a lawyer in this country. Kinoy in this book and by his continuing living example shows, with uncompromising dedication and integrity, how to be another kind of lawyer - a "people's lawyer"

Excerpts from RIGHTS ON TRIAL by Author Kinoy forward by Haywood Burns.

Kudos to the boy. May God guide him on the path of legal justice.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) by sylve11: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
@op, congratulations. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video / “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.