Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari (2733 Views)

Hushpuppy: AGF, Malami Cautions Court Against Granting Bail To DCP Abba Kyari / DCP Abba Kyari's List Of Achievements (Photo) / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by Monogamy: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
inoki247:

That's it

https://www.nairaland.com/6675900/hushpuppi-us-court-papers-indicting#104226832

oya narrate how Kyari was implicated to us,

Did you miss that? Cos I have also seen the thread before you even post the link, how Kyari was indicted wasn't statement but only listed him as one of Hush accomplice
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by Web2020: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
South is always the one throwing the baby with bath water. Foolish people who thought they are wise.
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by Zetra7: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
flokii:

It's wire fraud involving a scammer who has pleaded guilty in court already.. I don't think North can cover this up.
Let's watch and see how things unfold.

Bro, the only southerner that can dissect the mindset of the core Northerners is one was born or lived among the north.

Take it from me, even crook Abacha is more honoured in the North than Okonjo iweala, they wouldn't think twice to jail her but set Abacha free...

Now we are talking about crook Abacha , imagine Abba Kyari...

Even just days ago, you see them insisting that lady Onochie is not APC and deserve INEC role..

The devastating state of the north is synonymous to their mindset....

We don't deserve a nation witj these guys...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by OyigboUpdate: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Hypocrisy at its peak you want kanu dead simply because he is fighting for a referendum but you want a criminal cop protected because he is one of you. I don't blame you honestly I blame the likes of oyigboupdate for their 1d1ocy.

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for his pocket because if he is genuine the money raised for late Ikonso's family would get to them
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by joyandfaith: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Elporo:

If Abba Kyari goes down.. Onyeama must follow. grin

If the USG cannot show us where Abba Kyari hid the money he received the need to move on to something else
They could not prove Onyeama's case either

Has onyema visited US since then?
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Mr, please don't generalized things..

Though we are aware some southerners have been the one throwing tantrum about a case that has just begin, but you should know which part of the south always behave in such manner.

As for DCP Kyari, no shaking.

Whatever miracle that might have happened during Onyema's case , whatever action he took to claim his name whether through lawyers or lobbyists, Kyari will get through this for sure..

We are even yet to know how Kyari was implicated in the case before some bad belle don dey celebrate, one don even finished one seaman schnapps just to celebrate this..

The children of eight dem
the more you talk the more stupiidd you sound. Must you bring your bigotry into your defends of evil? How many years are you?
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by waynetee(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Unfortunately, there is no case against this guy if u reason am well cry
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by Notasyouthink: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for his pocket because if he is genuine the money raised for late Ikonso's family would get to them
If he is fighting for his pocket he wouldn't have been the nightmare of nigeria and britain including the fulanis.

By the way, what are you fighting for??

2 Likes

Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by hedonido: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I agree.. Unless USA comes here to arrest him.. Nigeria won't hand him over

Not only would the Fulani animals in power not hand him over, they wouldn't even remove him from his post. They wouldn't even ask him to resign from the police.

Our problem for this country strong.
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by hedonido: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
waynetee:
Unfortunately, there is no case against this guy if u reason am well cry

Conspiracy is a case my man, more so as a supposed law enforcement officer.. He KNEW of the fraud, and participated in an aspect of it. He was INFORMED about the core of the' job'. Yet he facilitated it by playing an unlawful role to advance the illicit interests of one of the criminals involved in it, rather than acting to bring the criminal to justice. That's a case. No think am o.

1 Like

Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by ruggedtimi(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Nothing concern buhari for this matter....just know say kyari no go fit travel out of nig
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by FakeUnity: 1:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Dp you know why I am happy? In the US judicial system, fucck up no dey expire. grin

Even in the next 20 years, after hushpuppi may have served out his term and growing long gemu inside sanko, Kyari can still be arrested, prosecuted and jailed to serve his own term. Boys go fuxk him abokki nyash tire inside jail. Him go dey cry.. Wayoo! Wayoo Allah! grin grin
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by MemoriesAndMe: 1:38am On Jul 30, 2021
All the cases you mentioned are home-based cases - everything can be settled in Nigeria where they are covered by those in power in Nigeria.

This is an international crime case, with the FBI involved. Even Buhari himself shivers at the mention on FBI.

Let anyone that thinks he has powers in Nigeria cover-up and watch him being dragged into the matter, including Buhari himself.

Abba Kyari says its all a lie, all he has to do is to prove to them that he was being lied against and charges against him will be dropped. But if instead he starts running away or is being protected by the Nigerian government, I know Nigeria is not ready for America's wrath.

A single Interpol agent with FBI's support is stronger than the entire DSS Nigeria harasses everyone with.
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by ogbuefi677(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2021
ddippset:
Arrest Ganduje? Have u ever heard the word called IMMUNITY?

Why dïsplay such foolishness? Why??

So immunity also stopped shields him from investigations?
Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by Glink2018(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2021
If Abba Kyari can't be extradited why should Kanu and igboho be extradited...

Fulani people are going somewhere and if you haven't seen where they are going...you must be blind intellectually...

It is high time, we call a spade, a spade...

1 Like

Re: Nothing , I Repeat Nothing Will Happen To Dcp Abba Kyari by ddippset(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2021
ogbuefi677:

So immunity also stopped shields him from investigations?
So how would you know if there has been investigation or not? Till they announce it on instagram?

Besides Wike's bribe money to INEC has been discovered.
Didn't u hear about that one too? Have u called for investigation and prosecution?

Hypocrites!

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Two Men Will Break The Northern Hegemony In The Next Election / Is Yusuf Datti Sound Enough / 4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.