Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239068 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by famouscargo4u: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
virtousB:
Hello guys, I got an sms rescheduling me for ICPC test between Wednesday (23rd) and Friday (25th) . When I checked my mail, I saw that the test invite in my spam folder and had been sent to me since 8th of August and I was to take the test on the 9th of August. Please what can I do? I haven't received any reschedule mail.

The text validates the mail. I received same.ine came on the 9th and didn't know because it was in spam. Go ahead and do the test
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Yusgalti01: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Please you don't have to write the test if you are not sure you've applied for any position. I see no reason why people should come here and say they didn't apply but they received invite for the test.... Please post relevant information/comments here, instead of coming here to discourage others and condemning the recruitment processes.

5 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Any mail so far
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yusgalti01:
Please you don't have to write the test if you are not sure you've applied for any position. I see no reason why people should come here and say they didn't apply but they received invite for the test.... Please post relevant information/comments here, instead of coming here to discourage others and condemning the recruitment processes.
Anybody who think ICPC sent invite to random numbers not on there database is only decieving there self.

I'm sure I applied but they didn't send any mail after the application then but now I received text.

That was how this my friend was telling me today she didn't apply for some recruitment and they send her test invite, until she show me and I saw it's dcsl and I could still remember I was the one who told her about it then before she applied. The advert broadcast was even all over many WhatsApp groups then.

If you think you didn't apply please ignore the invite.

7 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by tayo26: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yusgalti01:

No one is discouraging and condemning anyone, everyone was just explaining how things are on their own side. If you get discouraged that your own 'cup of garri'

The sms recruitment test is valid either you apply or not as far as you access to answer the test given.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Has anyone received the mail yet following the text received this early morning!
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Apake(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
i just received a message now which is my first mail message from the agency, but token wasn't included what should i do now.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by daphor11: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
opylog:
Has anyone received the mail yet following the text received this early morning!

I have received
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by chidacris: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Apake:
i just received a message now which is my first mail message from the agency, but token wasn't included what should i do now.

Same here..the email only contains instructions for the test and my login email address

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Apake(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
what do you think we should do now... send them a mail??
chidacris:

Same here..the email only contains instructions for the test and my login email address
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ummubibi: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Apake:
what do you think we should do now... send them a mail??
chidacris:

. Same here too.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Xclusiveanalyst: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
onyioyeezah:

Yeah

same here!

I Just received a mail from Them, will be writing the test tomorrow 25th between 9am to 4pm
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by pope217(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Plz how did u solve this mathematics??
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Amthol(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Honorable
what was the title of your mail
daphor11:
Just got the mail now. Test is for tomorrow between 9am and 4pm sha
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Skrrrrrrr: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Xclusiveanalyst:

same here!

I Just received a mail from Them, will be writing the test tomorrow 25th between 9am to 4pm

Were you issued a new Token?
Or you are to use the previous one?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Apake:
i just received a message now which is my first mail message from the agency, but token wasn't includped what should i do now.

Have you written the test before?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2021
daphor11:
Just got the mail now. Test is for tomorrow between 9am and 4pm sha

Have you written the test before or it's your time receiving the message?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Apake(m): 4:23am On Aug 25, 2021
No, this is my first time
opylog:

Have you written the test before?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by daphor11: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Amthol:
Honorable
what was the title of your mail

Icpc rescheduled test
And they gave an automated reply
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by daphor11: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2021
opylog:

Have you written the test before or it's your time receiving the message?

My first time boss
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by onyioyeezah(f): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Xclusiveanalyst:

same here!

I haven't gotten the mail
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by chypotenti(m): 6:15am On Aug 25, 2021
This ICPC recruitment been conducted by DCSL is marred by so many flaws...which one are they rescheduling new people for the test again, how can you reschedule someone who has not written the test before....the whole process tire me joor!!! I don't understand anymore

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2021
daphor11:

My first time boss

Was the mail delivered in your spam mail or inbox
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2021
If anyone has done the test before and still receives mail, kindly alert pls (or quote this message). Thanks.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Abbey1045(m): 6:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Good house,they gave me 25 to 27 for the test but up till now no mail from them.what can do to write the test o?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Abbey1045:
Good house,they gave me 25 to 27 for the test but up till now no mail from them.what can do to write the test o?
You are not the only one,well they said for 25-27.that means some will write tomorrow and next.i believe those that will write today will have gotten their mail. Icpc and dscl are to big for all this fumble. It show the lack of credibility in this recruitment process,just only first stage see total f up

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Onyiintel: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Please how does one know the date he or she is to write the test since there is no mail for details.

Or is it possible to use the last token sent because I did not write the test as I did not see the message.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sabeey5: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Tbilly:

You are not the only one,well they said for 25-27.that means some will write tomorrow and next.i believe those that will write today will have gotten their mail. Icpc and dscl are to big for all this fumble. It show the lack of credibility in this recruitment process,just only first stage see total f up

This is apt! You get the mail a day before you write I guess. I earlier got just SMS notification indicating 25-27th. But yesterday I got mail notification for today. I'm guessing those to write tommorow will get theirs today too.
12mins for 25questions?
Only God can take control

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sabeey5: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyiintel:
Please how does one know the date he or she is to write the test since there is no mail for details.

Or is it possible to use the last token sent because I did not write the test as I did not see the message.
Keep refreshing your mail everyday. I saw mine this morning and am slated for today.
N.B: the mail was sent since yesterday but since I was for 25-27th. I decided to check my mail this morning and boom! I saw it in the Spam

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by alfredjags319(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2021
I scored 6.. Hahahahahaha. Was just doing tumbo tumbo. Na so so graph and charts all through.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by opylog(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2021
alfredjags319:
I scored 6.. Hahahahahaha. Was just doing tumbo tumbo. Na so so graph and charts all through.
When did you write yours. I had issues with selecting answers it kept taking me up to the start of the question. My heart leaped with joy when i got the sms ystday. But I pray they send me mail as well, cos am thinking they might not send mail to those that have written before.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by iSpread(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
A LITTLE PROBLEM:

THE EMAIL I USE FOR THE ICPC APPLICATION I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO IT, I CANNOT RETRIEVE IT, I CANNOT REMEMBER THE SECURITY QUESTION ANSWER. PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.