Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239066 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajalil: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Plz wat is the next step. Interview or wat??
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Mzcurio: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
I wrote my project myself and I referenced every article or file used. No man is an island of knowledge. You must make use of other people's work and you must give credit where it is needed, that is not cheating. Not everyone lifted other people's project and changed only their names. If you did that, it's going to haunt your conscience forever...if you have one. Not everyone cheated during their exams, if you did it, good for you but don't try to paint everyone black because of what you've done, inorder to make yourself feel better.

emmieachichi:

So u didn't quote someone from one textbook or the internet or got some info from one library to complete ur project? Every thing on your project came from ur brain?? Wow u try o. It's impressive.

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SYZZ(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Next stage may be virtual or physical test with effect from September, 2021.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
SYZZ:
Next stage may be virtual or physical test with effect from September, 2021.

Favourflavor got an invite for the second stage..but she has removed the screenshot she posted. I wish she ca post it again so that, we all can see.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by remedies4a(m): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Please how can I check my result? I wrote without a token and my result was not displayed.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by yusufusulaiman: 6:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Same question ooo
remedies4a:
Please how can I check my result? I wrote without a token and my result was not displayed.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by yusufhaji(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2021
remedies4a:
Same issue I'm having
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by NamdyKel(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2021
It’s amazing how you get to be scored on a test you never got a chance do to.
Waited for the link to the rescheduled test but nothing came in. Only for ICPC to send me a mail in the early hours of this morning telling me I scored 0. Just imagine that!
Sent mails to DCSL and ICPC…no response except automatic response from DCSL.
This Recruitment process strikes me as a whole lot of SCAM!

6 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by MeetSamir: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2021
NamdyKel:
It’s amazing how you get to be scored on a test you never got a chance do to.
Waited for the link to the rescheduled test but nothing came in. Only for ICPC to send me a mail in the early hours of this morning telling me I scored 0. Just imagine that!
Sent mails to DCSL and ICPC…no response except automatic response from DCSL.
This Recruitment process strikes me as a whole lot of SCAM!

Maybe someone has used your email address to log into the test portal, and they are unable to answer the questions, or they log out back without answering any questions.

Else, I don't think and I have not sent anyone else who claimed that he was sent a score of zero without even logging into the test portal to take the test.

To be on the safer side, you can share the screenshot of the mail you were sent informing you that you scored zero. Let us see if it is any different from ours, then you will know what has really happened.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by NamdyKel(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2021
MeetSamir:

Maybe someone has used your email address to log into the test portal, and they are unable to answer the questions, or they log out back without answering any questions.

Else, I don't think and I have not sent anyone else who claimed that he was sent a score of zero without even logging into the test portal to take the test.

To be on the safer side, you can share the screenshot of the mail you were sent informing you that you scored zero. Let us see if it is any different from ours, then you will know what has really happened.

I don’t understand you man. What do you need a screenshot of the score for when I already made it Public I was scored 0 without being able to attempt the test!
Anyways I will attach the screenshot of the error message I kept getting each time I logged in to take the test.

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2021
NamdyKel:

I don’t understand you man. What do you need a screenshot of the score for when I already made it Public I was scored 0 without being able to attempt the test!
Anyways I will attach the screenshot of the error message I kept getting each time I logged in to take the test.

I don't understand you ,is it that u tried to login and it failed every time or u where waiting for the mail and didn't attempt to login.what I feel is those that didn't write at all and was waiting for the mail, Maybe base on how the test was programmed it automatically generated the scores.i don't think someone will use you email to login,but if so is not dscl fault.but otherwise that was improper from them.. well applicants dey too much,all this is just tactics to reduce population.what I am waiting for is those that wrote without getting the mail if they will be given a score or just eliminate them.lolllllll Nigeria.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by NamdyKel(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2021
Tbilly:

I don't understand you ,is it that u tried to login and if failed every time or u where waiting for the mail and didn't attempt to login.what I feel is those that didn't write at all and was waiting for the mail, Maybe base on how the test was programmed it automatically generated the scores.i don't think someone will use you email to login,but if so is not dscl fault.but otherwise that was improper from them.. well applicants dey too much,all this is just tactics to reduce population.what I am waiting for is those that wrote without getting the mail if they will be given a score or just eliminate them.lolllllll Nigeria.

This thing is simple English na, the screenshot I posted earlier is what kept displaying everytime i tried to login to take the test. Mind you, i was unable to see any questions, so how did I take a test I didn’t even see the questions?
Someone posted a link to check the score of the previous test we did before the rescheduling. I attempted to check the score using that link but nothing came up.
I am however bewildered to see a test score of an assessment I didn’t even get the opportunity to take.
I just need someone else to confirm if they experienced this same thing cause i recall as at 4pm on Friday people like me without rescheduled email for the link to retake the test were many.
Even though I wasn’t going to trust this recruitment process by DCSL and ICPC, at least let everyone have a fair playing ground to succeed.
Could this be that ICPC are equally corrupt? This is a case of clear cut robbery and corruption.
I kept checking my spam from Monday till late Friday….No mail! Now they scored me ZERO?
Haba na! It’s totally wrong!
If they claimed I took the test, they should provide evidence of when I logged in and took the test! I am not that daft that I won’t even score at least 5/25! Why 0/25?
Best of luck to those who got great scores….i wish you well! When you get there, use your office to mitigate corrupt practices even in recruitment process.
Let’s have a great week!

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2021
NamdyKel:

This thing is simple English na, the screenshot I posted earlier is what kept displaying everytime i tried to login to take the test. Mind you, i was unable to see any questions, so how did I take a test I didn’t even see the questions?
Someone posted a link to check the score of the previous test we did before the rescheduling. I attempted to check the score using that link but nothing came up.
I am however bewildered to see a test score of an assessment I didn’t even get the opportunity to take.
I just need someone else to confirm if they experienced this same thing cause i recall as at 4pm on Friday people like me without rescheduled email for the link to retake the test were many.
Even though I wasn’t going to trust this recruitment process by DCSL and ICPC, at least let everyone have a fair playing ground to succeed.
Could this be that ICPC are equally corrupt? This is a case of clear cut robbery and corruption.
I kept checking my spam from Monday till late Friday….No mail! Now they scored me ZERO?
If they claimed I took the test, they should provide evidence of when I logged in and took the test! I am not that daft that I won’t even score at least 5/25! Why 0/25?
Best of luck to those who got great scores….i wish you well! When you get there, use your office to mitigate corrupt practices even in recruitment process.
Let’s have a great week!

This country..is well... Even ICPC organization who fights corruption and even suppose to monitor other recruitment done in Nigeria if they was any form of corrupt practices done In the recruitment...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by abufrancis01(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
How do they even think that one can attempt all this questions without thinking in 12mins with 25 questions, habba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Isad2519: 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hello!Pls,is there anything like Examination number during the on-line test?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Maxdiamond(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
I was rescheduled to take the online test last week from Monday- Friday but didn't get any link from them. I kept checking my mail and spam messages but to no avail. Pls what will be our fate?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by NamdyKel(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Maxdiamond:
I was rescheduled to take the online test last week from Monday- Friday but didn't get any link from them. I kept checking my mail and spam messages but to no avail. Pls what will be our fate?

Same issue with me. Check your mail if you got any message from ICPC with a test score.
Cause I got test score without attempting the test itself. Very confused recruitment process.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Maxdiamond(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
NamdyKel:

Same issue with me. Check your mail if you got any message from ICPC with a test score.
Cause I got test score without attempting the test itself. Very confused recruitment process.
I didn't get any test score.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by oluwafemiabioye(f): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
yusufusulaiman:

That's same question I have been asking nobody want to respond
I did the test yesterday without getting the e-mail using the link posted here by someone with just my email address and I saw my result after the test, despite the sms sent said my test was scheduled for Wednesday to Friday. You probably need a very good network to see your score because my score was displayed immediately after the test.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
NamdyKel:

Let’s have a great week!
please kindly help with link to check the test score. Thank you
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by habakukjss3: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
NamdyKel:

Let’s have a great week!

Please I was sent an invite to write test tomorrow without allotted time..
Please how do I get the time of allocation?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by SenatorJChris: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
MeetSamir:

Bro don't argue that. I had similar experience. And I know at least one person who had same issue

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ajalil: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pls wen are they calling 4 second test??
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by basting(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Just received my previous score as my score from dcsl. I didn't receive mail to write second test and I didn't write it except the first test that I did. I just received a test score which is the same thing with the previous one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by futuremoma34: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
habakukjss3:

Please I was sent an invite to write test tomorrow without allotted time..
Please how do I get the time of allocation?

For second stage Share a screenshot please.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by MrRay7(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
oluwafemiabioye:

I did the test yesterday without getting the e-mail using the link posted here by someone with just my email address and I saw my result after the test, despite the sms sent said my test was scheduled for Wednesday to Friday. You probably need a very good network to see your score because my score was displayed immediately after the test.
Please what questions were you asked in the test?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by basting(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Same question with the one posted on this group some days ago
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Musa2018(m): 4:07am On Aug 30, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
ICPC has set very though test o! Please who knows the Cut Off marks
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tbilly(m): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2021
MrRay7:
Please what questions were you asked in the test?
Two set of questions where posted here..and u still dey ask.people self.....even someone gave a very good tactics to answer the question.what else do u want again...Go through the thread....
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ehne2468: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=Ubongluv post=104842461]Finally, my score was out, but this one they are sending me a text message saying they have reschedule my for another exams on Monday 16 in my email,

Please drop your contact will like to discuss personally with you
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by 377: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2021
I just got my email now guys please check your mail the text is today oh these guys are funny
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Oyetechs(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2021
377:
I just got my email now guys please check your mail the text is today oh these guys are funny

Regarding what Please share

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.