Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239303 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by jacobnel(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Not possible for everyone to get their results immediately through email .Look at the instructions here.

ades2016:
You can only call him a lier if you get your result email after you were automatically logged out but if not, you should know that he's saying the truth.

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Maxdiamond(m): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
just did mine. i submitted and my scores was shown. God pls do your will. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by AleleOgor(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please how was the online test, how many questions in the current affair and the mathematics? Please kindly response to me. Thank you.
Maxdiamond:
just did mine. i submitted and my scores was shown. God pls do your will. Thanks
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by nikola(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
MsMariaah:
Please I want to ask, can I go back to a question if I don't know the answer after I must have clicked on the next question?

Or are the questions all on one page and I don't have to click "next" for subsequent questions?

Yes you can. All questions are on one page. You just scroll up and down. You need to be really fast though.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Strange1759: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
I had like 50secs left. I decided to click on submit, then got this.

Did anyone experience this error?

I have sent an email with the screenshot, but I doubt if that email address is monitored.

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Maxdiamond(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
AleleOgor:
Please how was the online test, how many questions in the current affair and the mathematics? Please kindly response to me. Thank you.
Its was 25 questions. 12minutes to answer them all. its comprises of mathematics, currents affairs and English. No much time at all as the questions ( mathematics and English) were so comprehensive. where would you get the time to read them no to talk of solving the mathematic? In all, i did was i can and i make sure i submit.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Silverkc: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
The site is rubbish. It showed error when I wanted to submit. INVALID Token after answering.
My time was remaining 1min and some seconds.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Strange1759: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Silverkc:
The site is rubbish. It showed error when I wanted to submit. INVALID Token after answering.
My time was remaining 1min and some seconds.

Same here, Did you get this?

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Supermajor(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hiploko:
Ogbeni be serious

He is right, I scored 51/25

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by meetgaya: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Strange1759:
I had like 50secs left. I decided to click on submit, then got this.

Did anyone experience this error?

I have sent an email with the screenshot, but I doubt if that email address is monitored.
Use info@dcsl.com.ng may be you will get response
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Strange1759: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
meetgaya:

Use info@dcsl.com.ng may be you will get response

Thanks, That is the email address I used.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Silverkc: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Strange1759:

Same here, Did you get this?

Yes. I sent them e-mail now. No response yet
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by MsMariaah(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
I don't know what to say anymore, Jesus should just take the wheel at this point. I had time submitted nothing but that error message.

I attended open uni and came out 4points clear, also written IELTS and Pearson English so online tests isn't new to me. Even if you didn't submit before time, the system automatically submits your answers even if the computer powers off.

Permit my rant, I just wanted to at least pass and see my score so I know I'm not a failure to confirm chance and luck is involved. P.s 12 minutes 25 questions isn't an easy feat. That's 0.48seconds per answer.

Supermajor:

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Maxdiamond(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Did anyone know what will be the cut-off mark for this online test?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by nikola(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
MsMariaah:

I don't know what to say anymore, Jesus should just take the wheel at this point. I had time submitted nothing but that error message.

I attended open uni and came out 4points clear, also written IELTS and Pearson English so online tests isn't new to me. Even if you didn't submit before time, the system automatically submits your answers even if the computer powers off.

Permit my rant, I just wanted to at least pass and see my score so I know I'm not a failure to confirm chance and luck is involved. P.s 12 minutes 25 questions isn't an easy feat. That's 0.48seconds per answer.

I know what you mean. It is well.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Opzy94(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
I just did my test but I wasn't able to submit myself, pls anyone know how to check the result or anyone have similar issue here ?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Kaybanty4u(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
my guy don't mind them, when i said it they thought i was joking
Supermajor:

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Opzy94(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Same issue here bro, at least one should know the outcome of the test

MsMariaah:

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Goodlucknigeria: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Opzy94:
Same issue here bro, at least one should know the outcome of the test

I couldn't submit my test. No score, no email. What a joke of a country

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Hiploko(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lets call the company out or report to ICPC.

They said it will be automatically submitted. Let is not mean auto disqualification when you dont use the submit button
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Eastlink(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hi, please I was scheduled for an ICPC test today. I got an sms last week notifying me of the test but up till now haven't gotten an email link. Please how did you guys got yours?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Eastlink(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Favourflavour:
I got a message this evening for the test but no mail was sent as contained. What do I do?
The same applies to me. Got an sms on Monday but haven't seen an invite email. And yet I’m scheduled for test today.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by papyrus2(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hiploko:
Lets call the company out or report to ICPC.

They said it will be automatically submitted. Let is not mean auto disqualification when you dont use the submit button

My thoughts exactly, automatic disqualification if you dont click submit.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Hiploko(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
papyrus2:

My thoughts exactly, automatic disqualification if you dont click submit.
They should have stated it. Lets call tthem out on social media
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Eastlink(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hiploko:
They should have stated it. Lets call tthem out on social media
Those people are daft. Who knows if this test is just a formality as the supposed intakes know themselves already. Application someone sent since January 2020 it's now them dey do online test. Funny country.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Maxdiamond(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Eastlink:
Hi, please I was scheduled for an ICPC test today. I got an sms last week notifying me if the test but up till now haven't gotten an email link. Please how did you guys got yours?
Check your email you use to register for the application. They must have sent you the link for the online test there.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Silverkc: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
I clicked submit and it said INVALID TOKEN
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Silverkc: 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please complain to them with this email.

Complaints@dcsl.com.ng

info@dcsl.com.ng

Put the second mail in copy.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ades2016: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Eastlink:
Hi, please I was scheduled for an ICPC test today. I got an sms last week notifying me if the test but up till now haven't gotten an email link. Please how did you guys got yours?
Check your email spam folder
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Eastlink(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
Maxdiamond:
Check your email you use to register for the application. They must have sent you the link for the online test there.
I checked now and saw it. Village people. Well, I finally did the test even though it was past the approved 4pm, submitted but didn't see my score.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Eastlink(m): 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
jacobnel:
Not possible for everyone to get their results immediately through email .Look at the instructions here.

It’s obvious we got different invite mail for the test. I’m thinking those who didn't see their scores or who had some abnormalities to their score like 30/25 applied for similar position. I got the following message as I submitted earlier but didn't get a score. And if check the 2nd screenshot it quite different from a few guys who keep saying if you don't submit you won't see your score. Maybe those of us in our category who didn't see our score might have a reprieve from the info that states it will be automatically submitted if you don't submit before the time.

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Trilliondollars(m): 5:24am On Aug 05, 2021
Make sure u have a strong internet connection : Do applicants control network even banks do have network problem. This recruitment team, their method of recruitment sounds so funny. Limited time with gigantic questions and so many errors. Time is coming in this country when Employers will beg people to work for them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.