Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

ICPC Recruitment Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (239264 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Exam 2021/ How To Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ishaku4life2012(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
I tried to write the test using chrome but to no avail. I thereafter went ahead to use opera.I thank God cos it works. I wrote the entire test in less than a minute a summited but the result was too poor having gotten 12/25. I decided to write again sharply within a minute and I got 27/25. They were able to sent me all the test scores in my mailbox. I don't know which of the two they're gonna use now.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ishaku4life2012(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please someone should send the link:
https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Ogundana123: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2021
Check your email and follow the link directly
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Adebayorahaman: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
I wrote my test yesterday but the result was too poor having gotten 10/25. I decided to write again sharply within a minute and I got 30/25. They only sent 2nd attempt scores to my mailbox. I don't know which of the score they are going to use. Also, how possible is 30/25? Can it be an error from them?

May God help us
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Smool: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
Sirlaw007:
Please someone should send the link
https://www.dcslrecruit.com/online/test

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ClassicJohn(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ades2016: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
ishaku4life2012:
I tried to write the test using chrome but to no avail. I thereafter went ahead to use opera.I thank God cos it works. I wrote the entire test in less than a minute a summited but the result was too poor having gotten 12/25. I decided to write again sharply within a minute and I got 27/25. They were able to sent me all the test scores in my mailbox. I don't know which of the two they're gonna use now.
I don't think that's a good idea bro, u might get disqualified for that. Anyways what do I know?

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Umaralix142: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
I just checked my spam messages, and I noticed I was actually meant to write the online exam yesterday (9th Aug 2021) towards 4-9pm, which I've definitely missed out on, cuz trying to follow up with the link it's saying, it's *either my token has expired or invalid or test date is in the future.*
Please any way to help out so I can write the test?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ayodeji4christ: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
I am having the same issue. Please who knows what we can do?quote author=Umaralix142 post=104640730]I just checked my spam messages, and I noticed I was actually meant to write the online exam yesterday (9th Aug 2021) towards 4-9pm, which I've definitely missed out on, cuz trying to follow up with the link it's saying, it's *either my token has expired or invalid or test date is in the future.*
Please any way to help out so I can write the test? [/quote]
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sirlaw007: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
I think there is a two attempts to the test. This means you can only try it twice.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sirlaw007: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by PrinceFola(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
I think there's green light for some of us having expired token issue.... Got this from DCSL official Facebook Page.... They posted it few minutes ago... �������

Dear Applicants,

Please be informed that you will be contacted if your complaints fall within the above categories.

We advise that you check your emails regularly (including spam and junk folders) and particularly between 11th and 18th August 2021 for communication on the date for re-scheduled test.

#ICPC #Recruitment #DCSL

3 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Lisgirl: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
I wrote the first test, got 12, I didn't receive mail from Icpc. I tried it again and saw 26/25 at the end of the test. Then I got an email immediately for the second one. What could this mean.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Emena1: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please I was shortlisted for the test but I saw the message in my spam when it has already expired, please is there anything I can do?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by rollex4ever: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
Emena1:
Please I was shortlisted for the test but I saw the message in my spam when it has already expired, please is there anything I can do?

Same thing is happening to me here...
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by solidhawk(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
Haryordheji:
Scored 11/25. Is there any hope cry cry cry cry cry
did you receive a response on your email, If yes what's the response
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by solidhawk(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lisgirl:
I wrote the first test, got 12, I didn't receive mail from Icpc. I tried it again and saw 26/25 at the end of the test. Then I got an email immediately for the second one. What could this mean.
wait oh you passed overall score
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by okoloemmalex(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please, all these pur concerns are valid, but what is their salary scale like especially for degree holders?

Who knows how ICPC pau structure looks like?
Please, clear my curiosity NL
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sirlaw007: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lisgirl:
What i think is that there is two attempts for the test and the second score is added to the second score. e.g if you score 12 in the first and see 26 in the second test you got 14/25.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Bigdadson: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2021
okoloemmalex:
Please, all these pur concerns are valid, but what is their salary scale like especially for degree holders?

Who knows how ICPC pau structure looks like?
Please, clear my curiosity NL

I heard its 74k for a fresh graduate

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Sirlaw007: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Is there anyone who did test today?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by aligs: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bigdadson:

I heard its 74k for a fresh graduate

No sir it is not..... I think these things are easier to confirm from people working at ICPC.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Bigdadson: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
aligs:

No sir it is not..... I think these things are easier to confirm from people working at ICPC.

Ok what's the salary please tell us sir
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Tfreshzz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmmmm... Let me even check my mail
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by gucciangel(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please o, I have only received the text on Monday morning. I am yet to get the mail for my exam details. What should I do please?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by Cuteimma1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yes... I did mine today though I was slated to do it yesterday

Sirlaw007:
Is there anyone who did test today?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by yusufusulaiman: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2021
I am yet to receive mail any hope for me??
And even last year when we applied I can't remember receiving any confirmation mail.
Help me clarify pls because I have searched DSCL in my mail box couldn't get anything related to it
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by nikola(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2021
yusufusulaiman:
And even last year when we applied I can't remember receiving any confirmation mail.
Help me clarify pls because I have searched DSCL in my mail box couldn't get anything related to it

Could it be that you got the acronym wrong? I believe it's DCSL?
Do try again and revert.
Cheers.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by ogwoliun: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2021
yusufusulaiman:
I was like you until I received my two days ago. They said the mail is in batches when I enquired from them last week. Just be checking your spam folder morning and evening every day. There is no notification in my mailbox, if you applied successfully, you will surely reach you.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by officialchikzy0(m): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2021
If you have expired token you can try again nw, I just did mine I got 10/25

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by PrinceFola(m): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2021
officialchikzy0:
If you have expired token you can try again nw, I just did mine I got 10/25
Please did you complained to them about your token expire?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Online Test by officialchikzy0(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2021
PrinceFola:
Please did you complained to them about your token expire?
my uncle I told about it who works there, but that's not a factor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (75) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.