Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Reason For The Massive Failure In 2021 JAMB exam Revealed! (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reason For The Massive Failure In 2021 JAMB exam Revealed! (photo) (233 Views)

Massive Failure From PTI First Semester Result As Student Got 0.00 GPA... (pics) / EBSU Students Cry Out, Reason Revealed. (photo) / 200 Level Students Of Unilag Lament Massive Failure In Chemistry Dpt.(see RESULT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason For The Massive Failure In 2021 JAMB exam Revealed! (photo) by Dailyparrot: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Okay, so I was chatting on Facebook with this SS3 student writing NECO.

I asked how her exam was and this is the reply I got.

Mind you, this girl lives in Lagos (the main heart of the Mainland).

So, tell me how they will pass Jamb if there's no room to use phone and get answers?

Re: Reason For The Massive Failure In 2021 JAMB exam Revealed! (photo) by Dailyparrot: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
The truth is that the standard of education has fallen and will continue to fall as far as we let hunger and thirst for money lead us into collecting bribes from students to allow them use phones in the Exam hall.

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Apply For Hall 3 In UNIBEN / Sexual Harassment : Rivers Health School Extends Indicted Lecturer’s Suspension / Omomewa Yusuf : Rift Between Family And Police Over Death Of LASU Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.