Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate (18862 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Bizarre: Senate Minority Leader Communicating With Demons On Senate Floor? VIDEO / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2021
atonement12:
cheesy The truth hurts you so much! Wow! cheesy
first & foremost, u are highly idiotic & have a low IQ if ur deduction of my position is that i am speaking against faith/religion.
u are so stupid to assume that it's condraction, where as i am speaking against lunatics/fanatics like you, who practice religion as if u are animals & not sensible at all. u are not different from suicide bombers for religion.
infact ur spiritual problem is obvious, pray for a good sense.
God is Light, Knowledge and Omniscience.
if u are not a gutter-child how can u jump straight from d word go & begin to curse, speak against those who stand for solution. u & ur household can't even produce panadol. then produce ur vaccine. u are a foolish "scientist" these vaccines are different & are produced by different countries. infact Nigeria plan to join because (we used to produce vaccines) so if u are licenced to produce then you are d devil common!
this isn't ego is a reaction 2 ur foolishness
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by atonement12: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Yinkusgold:

first & foremost, u are highly idiotic & have a low IQ if ur deduction of my position is that i am speaking against faith/religion.
u are so stupid to assume that it's condraction, where as i am speaking against lunatics/fanatics like you, who practice religion as if u are animals & not sensible at all. u are not different from suicide bombers for religion.
infact ur spiritual problem is obvious, pray for a good sense.
God is Light, Knowledge and Omniscience.
if u are not a gutter-child how can u jump straight from d word go & begin to curse, speak against those who stand for solution. u & ur household can't even produce panadol. then produce ur vaccine. u are a foolish "scientist" these vaccines are different & are produced by different countries. infact Nigeria plan to join because (we used to produce vaccines) so if u are licenced to produce then you are d devil common!
this isn't ego is a reaction 2 ur foolishness
Wow! So angry and hateful! Now exposed! it's confirmed.... shocked
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2021
atonement12:
Wow! So angry and hateful! Now exposed! it's confirmed.... shocked

Your inadequacy is exposed!
It's highly confirmed.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Char1es: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
America, if you are really innocent, open the door to the world and accept the investigation of the international community!
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Laurene: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2021
chloedogie:

Lol grin grin grin. Who is in power and who has gone home now? He has been taught politics 101. He shows up 2024, he will continue with politics 102 the 2nd phase. And mind you watch out of midterm 2022 elections how the Republican party will shrink in representation.
like how they shrunk in representation in 2020??
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by chloedogie(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2021
Laurene:
like how they shrunk in representation in 2020??

Nope like they shrunk in the senate.

Like I said, just watch out. The main issue that led to some democratic reps loosing their seats was misinformation strategy used by the red party about democratic position to blue uniformed guys defunding. This has been corrected in the past 6months and even became clearer to everyone that the red party dislikes the guys in blue uniforms. 2022 is just around the corner.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Laurene: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2021
chloedogie:

Nope like they shrunk in the senate.

Like I said, just watch out. The main issue that led to some democratic reps loosing their seats was misinformation strategy used by the red party about democratic position to blue uniformed guys defunding. This has been corrected in the past 6months and even became clearer to everyone that the red party dislikes the guys in blue uniforms. 2022 is just around the corner.
You sound ignorant. I'm no partisan but I'll be plain; Democrats were supposed to win the Senate by adding Maine, north Carolina, Iowa, Montana, Arizona, south Carolina, Colorado, Kentucky, Georgia. These had republican senators and their polling said they were up to 90 percent probability of it flipping to the Democrats column. They were only able to win Colorado, Arizona and Georgia ( after a messy controversy surrounding the conduct and run off). But Republicans flipped Alabama seat as expected. At the end the Senate is 50/50.

In the house, Democrats were supposed to add 5 to 7 seats into their column and they ended up losing up to 13 seats undecided.
Historically, the party of a sitting president usually loses seats in the house during the mid terms.
Biden and his VP is polling low right now and before midterms his approval rating is supposed to fall. Even if he maintains a high approval rating before midterms, Republicans have the edge through redistricting and gerrymandering due to census.

My prediction is that the house will flip but won't be by much maybe 5 to 10 seats because America is so much divided along ideological and racial lines and also has a polarized political environment, so don't expect it be a wave regardless of which party wins.

No prediction about the Senate.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by HitRun(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
atonement12:
Funny? How I wish what is at stake is comical
Your comprehension of my position appears poor.
Let me help you a bit:
I have problem with forced masking which I know is hardly effective against the electron-microscopic size of a virus-unless you want to be moving in public with a full covering lab suit.
With mandatory/forced jabbing, it's another level of madness altogether. It is ethically and morally evil.
To want to inject people with an experimental substance without informed consent of the contents and side effects, forcefully, is the height of evil to say the least.
Anyone that supports forced/mandatory vaccination is morally deranged.

Plenty grammar without any substance.

You are just a waste of time.

I have taken the vaccine. There was an informed consent. I signed. I do not know where you are getting your information from. Conspiracy theorists on- and offline maybe.

And FYI, the pfizer vaccine now has full FDA approval. So you should throw away all that experimental bulls*t down the drain. Otherwise, i expect you not to allow your wife, sister, aunts, cousins, and friends etc not to allow their newborn babies to be vaccinated.

1 Like

Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by atonement12: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
HitRun:

Plenty grammar without any substance.

You are just a waste of time.

I have taken the vaccine. There was an informed consent. I signed. I do not know where you are getting your information from. Conspiracy theorists on- and offline maybe.

And FYI, the pfizer vaccine now has full FDA approval. So you should throw away all that experimental bulls*t down the drain. Otherwise, i expect you not to allow your wife, sister, aunts, cousins, and friends etc not to allow their newborn babies to be vaccinated.

Deep down in your heart, you know I'm not a waste of time. cheesy :

First considered is the thinking of Dr. Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). He has a doctorate in medicine. But there is a lot more to conclude he is a great expert: He has received more than 20 major awards, including the French National Order of Merit and the Légion d’honneur. He is a recipient of the Lasker Award, the Scheele Award, the Louis-Jeantet Prize for medicine , the Gairdner Award the Golden Plate Award of the American Academy of Achievement, King Faisal International Prize (known as the Arab Nobel Prize), and the Prince of Asturias Award.

He has worked hard to expose the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines, still experimental but sadly may soon be fully approved. The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

Montagnier refers to the mass vaccine program as an “unacceptable mistake” and are a “scientific error as well as a medical error.” His assertion is that “The history books will show that…it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” In other words: “There are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. “This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.” Stop and think about these thoughts. Have you heard a better explanation of variant creation? I doubt it.

He is talking about the mutation and strengthening of the virus from a phenomenon known as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). ADE is a mechanism that increases the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of the disease.

Data from around the world confirms ADE occurs in SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19, says Montagnier. “You see it in each country, it’s the same: the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.” Sounds like what we are now hearing more about, namely escalating breakthrough infections that kill some people. And this spiral into disaster may have no end.

In a November 2020 documentary he emphasized harmful and irrational mask mandates as well as lockdowns, quarantines, abuses of government overreach, and supported use of effective COVID treatments such as hydroxychloroquine. The film was banned by YouTube and most other mainstream outlets. At that time Fauci had succeeded in blocking wide use of the cheap generic based treatments for COVID and pursued the wait for the vaccine strategy.

Montagnier has been a vocal critic of the mass vaccination campaign. In a letter to the President and Judges of the Supreme Court of the State of Israel, which unrolled the world’s speediest and the most massive vaccination campaign, Montagnier argued for its suspension. He said: “I would like to summarize the potential dangers of these vaccines in a mass vaccination policy.” Here they are:

1.Short-term side effects: these are not the normal local reactions found for any vaccination, but serious reactions involve the life of the recipient such as anaphylactic shock linked to a component of the vaccine mixture, or severe allergies or an autoimmune reaction up to cell aplasia. In this group we should include a number of lethal blood problems involving clots and loss of platelets that cause strokes, brain bleeds and other impacts.

Lack of vaccine protection:

2.1 In induced antibodies do not neutralize a viral infection, but on the contrary facilitate it depending on the recipient. The latter may have already been exposed to the virus asymptomatically. Naturally induced antibodies may compete with the antibodies induced by the vaccine.

2.2 The production of antibodies induced by vaccination in a population highly exposed to the virus will lead to the selection of variants resistant to these antibodies. These variants can be more virulent or more transmissible. This is what we are seeing now. An endless virus-vaccine race that will always turn to the advantage for the virus.

Long-term effects: Contrary to the claims of the manufacturers of messenger RNA vaccines, there is a risk of integration of viral RNA into the human genome. Our cells have the ability to reverse transcriptase from RNA into DNA. Although this is a rare event, its passage through the DNA of germ cells and its transmission to future generations cannot be excluded.

His bottom line: “Faced with an unpredictable future, it is better to abstain.” But most people will find it extremely difficult to resist all the coercion and vaccine mandates.

Back in April 2020, before all the talk of variants and before the rollout of the experimental vaccines, Montagnier urged people to refuse vaccines against COVID-19 when they become available. His main point should always be remembered: “instead of preventing the infection, they [would] accelerate infection.” Today, the newly occurring variants of SARS-CoV-2 that affect vaccinated people prove his thesis. With his scientific thinking, mass vaccination may cause a new, more deadly wave of pandemic infection.

As to the much talked about and hope for herd immunity, he has said: “the vaccines Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca do not prevent the transmission of the virus person-to-person and the vaccinated are just as transmissive as the unvaccinated. Therefore the hope of a ‘collective immunity’ by an increase in the number of vaccinated is totally futile.”
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by pseudaria: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2022
Yinkusgold:

you are the real dumb if you don't seek to know.
u can transmit the virus to another unvaccinated person but ur immunity is only enhanced (but u can still pass it).
this is the reason herd immunity is needed by the majority of population through vaccination.

Hey bro. Do you still stand by this statement or has the "science" According to Western media changed. Told you you were dumb
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
pseudaria:

Hey bro. Do you still stand by this statement or has the "science" According to Western media changed. Told you you were dumb

What statement is this idiot talking about? that vaccination can not boost immunity or what? or that covid doesn't exist?
Do you think iam an ignoramus like you? who get moulded only by Western media?
What I say, I say it from position of knowledge. Only ignorant like you will rely on TV without any clue, I have knowledge in the field.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by pseudaria: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Yinkusgold:

What statement is this idiot talking about? that vaccination can not boost immunity or what? or that covid doesn't exist?
Do you think iam an ignoramus like you? who get moulded only by Western media?
What I say, I say it from position of knowledge. Only ignorant like you will rely on TV without any clue, I have knowledge in the field.

Bleep you ignorant scum. Stop grandstanding like you know something cos you don't know jackshit just admit you are a fucking piece of shit who swallowed garbage from the western media and started projecting like a sensei when in true fact you are nothing but a bitchy person.
Now craw back into your tiny hole you worthless pussy ass nigga
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
pseudaria:

Bleep you ignorant scum. Stop grandstanding like you know something cos you don't know jackshit just admit you are a fucking piece of shit who swallowed garbage from the western media and started projecting like a sensei when in true fact you are nothing but a bitchy person.
Now craw back into your tiny hole you worthless pussy ass nigga

In fact ! I have never seen a blockhead, brainless , son of a bitc.h like you.
What exactly is this half-witted, nicompoop, son of perdition arguement upon?
Oh boy, just present any intellectual argument on this topic under discussion may be one can pick anything from your dirty brain and also let's us find out any one with the knowledge in this field, otherwise you are just being senseless as usual.
Your mother has done a bad job on you or may be your father or both ' cos you are derailed and don't know how to debate issues.
Shame on your parents or perhaps you are the lost dog that would not listen to their whistle.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by pseudaria: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Yinkusgold:

In fact ! I have never seen a blockhead, brainless , son of a bitc.h like you.
What exactly is this half-witted, nicompoop, son of perdition arguement upon?
Oh boy, just present any intellectual argument on this topic under discussion may be one can pick anything from your dirty brain and also let's us find out any one with the knowledge in this field, otherwise you are just being senseless as usual.
Your mother has done a bad job on you or may be your father or both ' cos you are derailed and don't know how to debate issues.
Shame on your parents or perhaps you are the lost dog that would not listen to their whistle.

What a dumb Bleep.
Vaccines or not, everybody is susceptible to the virus, for example I am unvaccinated but I got it around October last year and recovered within a week, so the contamination and hospitalization rates among the vaccinated and unvaccinated are similar therefore the mass hysteria caused by the fucking western media and it's silly politicians and the wanton mandates imposed were just jackshit but dimwits and simpletons like you swallowed it whole and thought it was for your good instead of seeing the powergrabs and swollen accounts gotten from their shares in pharma companies such as Pfizer. Such a shame your mum had to raise a dumb piece of shit who can't think for himself.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
pseudaria:

What a dumb Bleep.
Vaccines or not, everybody is susceptible to the virus, for example I am unvaccinated but I got it around October last year and recovered within a week, so the contamination and hospitalization rates among the vaccinated and unvaccinated are similar therefore the mass hysteria caused by the fucking western media and it's silly politicians and the wanton mandates imposed were just jackshit but dimwits and simpletons like you swallowed it whole and thought it was for your good instead of seeing the powergrabs and swollen accounts gotten from their shares in pharma companies such as Pfizer. Such a shame your mum had to raise a dumb piece of shit who can't think for himself.

You can see that you are nothing but a son of a prostitute who has refused to give you sound training or perhaps you are a lost-child.
Because it's obvious that you are not sound in this field, you are just being emotional than rational and stop approach issues from political angle and look out for the merit in it.
Firstly , I thank God you said you suffered Covid in October and recovered within a week, nice, so your argument now is not that there is no covid but your madness is on vaccines right? now let me shine light on your foolishness, so if your immunity is strong enough to resist this infection , can you say the same of the next person? if our resistance in this part of the world, tropical Africa is greater than what is obtainable in other regions does that mean that one or two has not died from it!? and if you think you recovered naturally from covid and so nobody's natural immunity should be boosted or assisted with the aid of vaccines or you assumed that the vaccines have not worked for some people then you should have your stained brain re-examined.
For God's sake it's not by force, there were unused and expired vaccines that were destroyed by the Government because some empty-brains like you have refused to turn up, and if it's ebola or any other deadly or quick-killing pandemic all you nuisance will be rushing or be in stampede.
They kicked polio out of Africa via vaccines and they even assisted some African countries and you nutty-head are saying it's for business, what assistance do they need from your lazy father ? before pandemic, is it your father that is feeding them? pandemic came and scientists who should respond responded and you call vaccine a joke, just because covid hasn't killed your mother, you trivialise it. put yourself in someone else's shoe.
Covid 19 is real and vaccines have worked for some people especially those with lower immunity , there are testimonies.
So you useless and good for nothing son of a dog should know how to reason, because your father cannot produce phensic or panadol extra.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by pseudaria: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yinkusgold:

You can see that you are nothing but a son of a prostitute who has refused to give you sound training or perhaps you are a lost-child.
Because it's obvious that you are not sound in this field, you are just being emotional than rational and stop approach issues from political angle and look out for the merit in it.
Firstly , I thank God you said you suffered Covid in October and recovered within a week, nice, so your argument now is not that there is no covid but your madness is on vaccines right? now let me shine light on your foolishness, so if your immunity is strong enough to resist this infection , can you say the same of the next person? if our resistance in this part of the world, tropical Africa is greater than what is obtainable in other regions does that mean that one or two has not died from it!? and if you think you recovered naturally from covid and so nobody's natural immunity should be boosted or assisted with the aid of vaccines or you assumed that the vaccines have not worked for some people then you should have your stained brain re-examined.
For God's sake it's not by force, there were unused and expired vaccines that were destroyed by the Government because some empty-brains like you have refused to turn up, and if it's ebola or any other deadly or quick-killing pandemic all you nuisance will be rushing or be in stampede.
They kicked polio out of Africa via vaccines and they even assisted some African countries and you nutty-head are saying it's for business, what assistance do they need from your lazy father ? before pandemic, is it your father that is feeding them? pandemic came and scientists who should respond responded and you call vaccine a joke, just because covid hasn't killed your mother, you trivialise it. put yourself in someone else's shoe.
Covid 19 is real and vaccines have worked for some people especially those with lower immunity , there are testimonies.
So you useless and good for nothing son of a dog should know how to reason, because your father cannot produce phensic or panadol extra.

Did I hit a nerve cos you type like a little wimpy bitch, before you have a psychotic breakdown cos you can't handle the truth, people around the world even here in Africa were vaccinated, contacted the virus and got hospitalized even some died which is why I said the stats between vaccinated and unvaccinated are similar. Trying to extol the white fuckers who shoved this vaccines down our throats shows your low self worth and what I always suspected you to be - a fucking house nigga. Over 80% of our population are unvaccinated yet we ain't dieing so what the fuss is all the mandating about. Joe Biden just lifted mask mandates and vaccination status requirements in the US a day to his SOTU address in order to help his failing poll numbers. A fucking house nigga like you should know this is political. Some African leaders and scientists are also working but they are suppressed by Western powers eg Tanzania president so stop saying shit like the child of a LovePeddler who was raped by a drunk intemperate person (I truly believe that was how you were conceived)
Before you started digressing to stupid shit like a mannerless brat, my point has always been the imposition of lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccines passports were wrong political and never had a positive effect on the covid pandemic. The pandemic would have played out just the way it did without those impediments. Goodbye shitbrain
PS I indirectly called your mum an olosho and your father a drunk thug who fathered a fucking bastard with rocks for brains cos he is also a fucking bastard. That's how to do it
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 3:32am On Mar 11, 2022
pseudaria:

Did I hit a nerve cos you type like a little wimpy bitch, before you have a psychotic breakdown cos you can't handle the truth, people around the world even here in Africa were vaccinated, contacted the virus and got hospitalized even some died which is why I said the stats between vaccinated and unvaccinated are similar. Trying to extol the white fuckers who shoved this vaccines down our throats shows your low self worth and what I always suspected you to be - a fucking house nigga. Over 80% of our population are unvaccinated yet we ain't dieing so what the fuss is all the mandating about. Joe Biden just lifted mask mandates and vaccination status requirements in the US a day to his SOTU address in order to help his failing poll numbers. A fucking house nigga like you should know this is political. Some African leaders and scientists are also working but they are suppressed by Western powers eg Tanzania president so stop saying shit like the child of a LovePeddler who was raped by a drunk intemperate person (I truly believe that was how you were conceived)
Before you started digressing to stupid shit like a mannerless brat, my point has always been the imposition of lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccines passports were wrong political and never had a positive effect on the covid pandemic. The pandemic would have played out just the way it did without those impediments. Goodbye shitbrain
PS I indirectly called your mum an olosho and your father a drunk thug who fathered a fucking bastard with rocks for brains cos he is also a fucking bastard. That's how to do it

It's so silly of this i.diot if he thinks is making any sense or any impression, that's lunacy on your path.
How can this daft, retar.d , son of a b.itch boast of truth!? truth that your despicable father never had and your harlot mother would not possess, you are are a moro.n.
This nonentity mentioned bla, bla, bla some people contacted the virus and die post-vaccination and won't see any positive in the intervention to fight the disease, since he is not open minded, his mind is fixed and his brain warped and so vaccines have not helped in any way, you are an imbecil.e. and you and your parents are so useless and good for nothing that you can't even take up the responsibility.
This bastard, a product-of-a-one-night-stand mention SOTU, could he (BIden) have done same at the peak of the pandemic!? Trump was voted out of power partly as a result of his handling of covid 19, when things were so intense and the level we are now is it your stinking mother that got things considerably to a better level?
This product-of-a-torn-condom also insinuated that African countries are shielded from taking a lead role in this pandemic fight, citing Tanzania, infact you are a bastard! you've not been at the forefront in global affairs courtesy of your evil leaders , so it's now pandemic, you will quickly be at par and they'll just endorse you without giving it a thought!? shame on your mother and damnation on smelling cunt that produce you.
This absurd element has failed to realise that South Africa and other six (6) African countries are going ahead in vaccines production. With time and capability African nations will get fully involved (at least for future lesson, what if other deadlier disease comes) they should put their house in order.
Infact na Ogun (God of IRON) go kill you for this hint you made, "the pandemic would have played out there was no need for those measures" when these people are not insane as your father and they have functional brain and memory unlike your mother who doesn't know your father before he allocated you to one clown who is better off than your biological father, they shouldn't take measures when in the past Asian flu, bubonic plague, black death, plague of Galen and flu pandemic to mention a few have dealt a blow to the world in the past by killing population around 100million, and you this useless dullard just sit down there that they shouldn't react or intervene!? once again na Ogun go kill you and your entire family, if you are truly a living thing, (infact you are a non living thing), you will react when issues like this arise, it's normal for normal human beings to react (and not an abnormal being like you) so much so that we've had deadly pandemics in the past.
Your brain needs flashing, thereafter it should be formatted, then maybe they can give you away as volunteer in Ukraine so that you find something to do with your wasteful life. A.sshole, nicompoop, t.wat, this creepy Bastard! Oma ale ni e, Omo ale ni awon obi e.
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by pseudaria: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Yinkusgold:

It's so silly of this i.diot if he thinks is making any sense or any impression, that's lunacy on your path.
How can this daft, retar.d , son of a b.itch boast of truth!? truth that your despicable father never had and your harlot mother would not possess, you are are a moro.n.
This nonentity mentioned bla, bla, bla some people contacted the virus and die post-vaccination and won't see any positive in the intervention to fight the disease, since he is not open minded, his mind is fixed and his brain warped and so vaccines have not helped in any way, you are an imbecil.e. and you and your parents are so useless and good for nothing that you can't even take up the responsibility.
This bastard, a product-of-a-one-night-stand mention SOTU, could he (BIden) have done same at the peak of the pandemic!? Trump was voted out of power partly as a result of his handling of covid 19, when things were so intense and the level we are now is it your stinking mother that got things considerably to a better level?
This product-of-a-torn-condom also insinuated that African countries are shielded from taking a lead role in this pandemic fight, citing Tanzania, infact you are a bastard! you've not been at the forefront in global affairs courtesy of your evil leaders , so it's now pandemic, you will quickly be at par and they'll just endorse you without giving it a thought!? shame on your mother and damnation on smelling cunt that produce you.
This absurd element has failed to realise that South Africa and other six (6) African countries are going ahead in vaccines production. With time and capability African nations will get fully involved (at least for future lesson, what if other deadlier disease comes) they should put their house in order.
Infact na Ogun (God of IRON) go kill you for this hint you made, "the pandemic would have played out there was no need for those measures" when these people are not insane as your father and they have functional brain and memory unlike your mother who doesn't know your father before he allocated you to one clown who is better off than your biological father, they shouldn't take measures when in the past Asian flu, bubonic plague, black death, plague of Galen and flu pandemic to mention a few have dealt a blow to the world in the past by killing population around 100million, and you this useless dullard just sit down there that they shouldn't react or intervene!? once again na Ogun go kill you and your entire family, if you are truly a living thing, (infact you are a non living thing), you will react when issues like this arise, it's normal for normal human beings to react (and not an abnormal being like you) so much so that we've had deadly pandemics in the past.
Your brain needs flashing, thereafter it should be formatted, then maybe they can give you away as volunteer in Ukraine so that you find something to do with your wasteful life. A.sshole, nicompoop, t.wat, this creepy Bastard! Oma ale ni e, Omo ale ni awon obi e.

Wow. What a fucking house nigga. House nigga feeling so wimpy he is just all over the place with sentimental shit that reeks of an insecure sodomized child- yeah you type like a child who had his butthole drilled by a dick bigger than his head. Listen queer Bleep, the highlight of my post remains lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccines passports were never necessary, not at the start of the pandemic and certainly not now. It was all about politics which is why they are been lifted all over the world despite the fact that the stats show that the infection rates and death rates are just similar from the beginning of the pandemic and now, so what changed nothing. Just because the media is now hyperfocused on Ukraine doesn't mean covid has gone away. So the hysteria were all unnecessary from the beginning. If your father who had sodomized you in infancy had put the prick in your mouth instead of your asshole you would learn that the Tanzania president was against the lockdowns and vaccines from the beginning until he mysteriously died.
P.s stop bringing ogun into your shit he doesn't pay heed to buttfucked little shits with mustard for brain cells. Fucking freak
Re: Republican Lawmakers March To Senate Floor To Protest Pelosi’s Mask Mandate by Yinkusgold: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
pseudaria:

Wow. What a fucking house nigga. House nigga feeling so wimpy he is just all over the place with sentimental shit that reeks of an insecure sodomized child- yeah you type like a child who had his butthole drilled by a dick bigger than his head. Listen queer Bleep, the highlight of my post remains lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccines passports were never necessary, not at the start of the pandemic and certainly not now. It was all about politics which is why they are been lifted all over the world despite the fact that the stats show that the infection rates and death rates are just similar from the beginning of the pandemic and now, so what changed nothing. Just because the media is now hyperfocused on Ukraine doesn't mean covid has gone away. So the hysteria were all unnecessary from the beginning. If your father who had sodomized you in infancy had put the prick in your mouth instead of your asshole you would learn that the Tanzania president was against the lockdowns and vaccines from the beginning until he mysteriously died.
P.s stop bringing ogun into your shit he doesn't pay heed to buttfucked little shits with mustard for brain cells. Fucking freak

First and foremost na Ogun go kill you and your entire household because you are so mischievous.
You just comment for commenting sake. You repeat nonsense so many times, you are standing on nothing, zero plus zero is equal to zero, if you like add them up hundred times what you will get is zero (just like your life is zero) bottom line you are still not making any sense.
Conspiracy theories, fake news, trends, rumours, unverified reports, debates e.t.c are present around the world and so you too just have to say something without using your brain or doing research on your own, shame on your dad.
The stupid highlights you this wastrel kick against are the following, (1) Lockdown (2) Mask mandates and (3) Vaccine passports, this goat and rag of a boy mentained that they were not necessary albinitio and also now, then I say you are so silly, you are a waste! So if there is a sudden outbreak of disease, experts should just fold their arms and be watching and act like confirm prophet to see the future that no there won't be problem now!? You are so sick! In fact you are in the dark! you are a primitive monkey who is not even fit for a zoo.
This is what sensible people and scientists do, they arise to occasions and formulate strategies to combat challenges at hand and won't act like your foolish parents who gave birth to a waste like you. They won't just be looking and act like prophets they are after the challenges now and are always ready to rise to the occasion in their utmost capacity while a dense boy , good-for-nothing idiot can sit at the back of his keypad typing nonsense and blaming them for fighting against the disease that is fighting against the world? I won't blame your lazy a ss, I will put the blame on your mother who couldn't flush the backward seed out, you are now a hoodlum, a terrible mistake.
LOCKDOWN - just to limit interactions of people , the disease is caused by virus , if we reduce excessive interaction and isolate already infected people, it would limit the spread and that was a genuine cause and you will still blame them for that , this useless , good-for-nothing dic.khead.
MASK MANDATES - Insistence on Wearing of mask and so you think they just want to suffer people, the virus spread through droplets of the infected via sneezing, coughing, talking e.t.c Mask will limit the transmission and you will still blame them for that, na God go judge you. You will regret this go and write this down.
VACCINE PASSPORTS - Simply a clearance to ascertain that you've been vaccinated and in the middle of the pandemic, you think it's not necessary to encourage people to get vaccinated? you are not a human being, you are a non-living thing.
This blackguard compared the infection rate then and now and so in your wisdom, there was no need for measures, just listened to yourself, your brain has been tampered with , you are not reasoning properly, go and probe your mother.
So scientists or health workers would just sit down and look and will not do what they needed to then and wait for future comparison? You will not win in life with this your foolishness.
For your information, there have been reduction in infection rate in some part of the world, while in some areas, they have to be expedient in that livelihood must continue hence the ease on covid-19 restrictions, it's long time coming and its just for a reason and they won't still throw caution into the wind totally and won't be silly like you.
The joy is that the virus can spread so fastly but the percentage of fatality is quite low compared to a disease like ebola and the government and their experts know this but they weigh this with livelihood and settled that this is the risk they can live with more or less like a lesser evil and that people would still be cautious on their own or self isolate if they are showing symptoms but to say that if nothing was not done initially the story would still be the same today that's a big lie at least there are more awareness and enlightenment now and that would have limited the spread, some who died from the virus might have been prevented (via isolation) from spreading excessively throughout the population.
The bottom line is that not everyone will be infected with the virus, but if infected you stand a chance of dying or living based on your immunity, with limitation, awareness, enlightenment and caution the chances of spread will reduce even though every infected person would not die from the disease but how do we know who will die? is prevention not better than cure? they ease the covid measures not that they are stupid like you and you call it mere politics no! (you just a copycat, rumour monger you hardly think outside the box, you don't research on your own, you are a son of hearsay) their reasons are explicable, understandable, tenable and justified. Especially when people have been advised to take precautions. So it's like try to satisfy or balance life and livelihood at the same time, and both are highly important.
You this uninformed bastard haven't you realized that the former Tanzanian president was as stupid as your dad by ignoring health precautions and only stupid animal like you, with your kind of mindset will conclude he died mysteriously, even though he died as a result of his foolishness, go and check what the new sensible president is doing now , he has met WHO more than twice on starting Production of vaccines in Tanzania, that's a more reasonable president, he learnt from a mistake of the foolish ones like your parent
and the former president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwe To Introduce New Currency In November / Nipsey Hussle: Court Sentences Killer, Eric Holder Jr, To 60 Years In Prison / Fu Zhenghua: China Ex-justice Minister Jailed For Life Over $16m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.