Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans (6267 Views)

Throwback Of New IGP, Egbetokun At Tinubu's Coronation 33 Years Ago / How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by MufasaLion: 6:08am On Jul 30, 2021
SHIBAQUEEN:
I said it last last he is also a syndicate, as soon as I saw him hanging out with the cubanas and also dining with dogpuppy in Dubai I have started suspecting the guy, please release him let him come here to come and face his charges , thief Kyari, now you know how it is when you are going about arresting guys that are fraudsters after getting highest cut from the criminal complainants, Nigerianpolice just disgraced their black uniform to the whole world. How on earth will a law enforcer be jollying and partying in the public when he suppose to hide his face. Thank you thief Abba

He wasn't a smart thief. He left so many trails behind.
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Ofadaman(m): 6:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Now I feel the reason Evans was arrested was because he didn't keep to the bargain.

It's also funny how no one has heard about the case again since his arrest?.

One can only imagine why the SARS unit behaved the way they did. This explains it all., Their impunity, aggressiveness, open disregard for law and their "above the law" mentality. The head was balls deep in atrocities and this is why the body followed suit.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Fahdiga(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
ewooooooo
he's still crying
Fahdiga come and carry your friend

Btw I just ordered a container load of handkerchief for you. you need it bra
e pain you
I understand cheesy
Monogamy is a known supporter of criminals and who knows if he might be one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Monogamy: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:

You finally crawl out after the decimation.. Good to see you coming back gradually, hope you have learned some bitter lessons from previous experience.

grin cheesy
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

You finally crawl out after the decimation.. Good to see you coming back gradually, hope you have learned some bitter lessons from previous experience.

grin cheesy
Hahahahaha always awarding himself fake consolation while he's crying and weeping in his closet

Hehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Fahdiga(m): 6:18am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

grin cheesy
What bitter lessons. Abeg shift. FBI might even rope you in as an accessory to crime for defending a well known criminal

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Monogamy: 6:18am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Hahahahaha always awarding himself fake consolation while he's crying and weeping in his closet

Hehehehe

Tinubu for president

Jagaban of Borgu land can turn things around including turning the life of wailers around and let them be more productive.

Tinubu for president, Iyeh Iyeh Iyeh
Tinubu for President Obua si n ti
Tinubu for president, A cha ti n wa
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Tinubu for president

Jagaban of Borgu land can turn things around including turning the life of wailers around and let them be more productive.

Tinubu for president, Iyeh Iyeh Iyeh
Tinubu for President Obua si n ti
Tinubu for president, A cha ti n wa
[/s]
all I can see is tears tears tears

I dey sell handkerchief oooo

cc
Fahdiga
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Monogamy: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
What bitter lessons. Abeg shift. FBI might even rope you in as an accessory to crime for defending a well known criminal

I understand, being relegated always take time to adjust with..
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Fahdiga(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
all I can see is tears tears tears

I dey sell handkerchief oooo

cc
Fahdiga
Monogamy was hit bellow the belt with Kyari's indictment so crying is allowed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Adisa89(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2021
My own grouse is that after demanding 300k from Hushpuppi he still delivered fake ankara to him. The thing no fit Hushpuppi at all.

Kyari will rot in jail.

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Monogamy was hit bellow the belt with Kyari's indictment so crying is allowed
as in ehhh fatality
he has been crying since yesterday
who knows how he take sleep sef

Well I dey sell handkerchief and bucket cheesy
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Fahdiga(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
as in ehhh fatality
he has been crying since yesterday
who knows how he take sleep sef

Well I dey sell handkerchief and bucket cheesy
He hasn't slept since when the news broke out. Check his timeline on nairaland. Mono is an accessory to crime for defending a well known criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
He hasn't slept since when the news broke out. Check his timeline on nairaland. Mono is an accessory to crime for defending a well known criminal
lol Monogamy is crying
it gives me joy to see him like that cheesy

while gbegile boys are busy dealing with him ruthlessly
we're adding salt to injury.
Chai I pity him oii
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Fahdiga(m): 6:39am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol Monogamy is crying
it gives me joy to see him like that cheesy

while gbegile boys are busy dealing with him ruthlessly
we're adding salt to injury.
Chai I pity him oii
Monogamy grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2021
TheEnygma:
Go to Facebook page and you'll see him defending the man .
his Facebook handle pls...
He knows they will tear him to shreds if he defends nonsense here...
I didn't see even a comment from him since this brouhaha started...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by fotadmowmend(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Evans no pay well
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by ruggedtimi(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2021
AngelicBeing:
it is easier to find a pin at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean
. No be small cappings be this

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by DonCandido(f): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=143WaZoBia post=104234949]Him and the team stole plenty things from Evan’s house. [/quote

Millions of....

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Nuelito: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2021
Maybe Evans didn't settle him well
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by KanielOutis92: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2021
TheEnygma:
Go to Facebook page and you'll see him defending the man .
Lol. What's his Facebook name?
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by TheEnygma(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2021
southniyikaye:
his Facebook handle pls...
He knows they will tear him to shreds if he defends nonsense here...
I didn't see even a comment from him since this brouhaha started...
I no want break rule 10.
But simply Google gringrin
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by rummmy: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Na Abba go trend this month..
Let's not forget that buhari have induced hunger in the land...and have zoomed to UK for ordinary malaria treatment.
Can't he build one of such medical facility even if it is in Daura....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by snowball11(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:
Kyari, No shaking..

The wailers can wail from today will eternity, we dun care.

We have asked them some salient questions regarding the Acclaimed documents released that indicted Kyari, but none have been able to answer but instead they said we should wait for more evidence

One of the idiot spotted! grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by henrybomb(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2021
Unnecessary showoff is what Kyari have been doing right from time because that is how our entire police keeps parading suspects without investigation.
I knew he will meet his doom one day and every other police who have made life miserable for everyone in this country

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Monogamy: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2021
snowball11:

One of the idiot spotted! grin

Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlacla dominique mukina Seun

Rule 2
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Imustnottalk: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2021
A policeman once told me the more they kill or arrest criminals the more they get promotions thats why you see policemen killing or arresting anybody tagging them criminals for their self interests .this man must have committed alot of atrocities to get to this level

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Before And After The 2023 General Election / Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation / Almajiri System Has Contributed To Backwardness In North-east—lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.