Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans (6266 Views)

Throwback Of New IGP, Egbetokun At Tinubu's Coronation 33 Years Ago / How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by snowball11(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlacla dominique mukina Seun

Rule 2

Agbaya! grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Monogamy: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2021
snowball11:

Agbaya! grin

The maturity of Agbaya is to report not to engage in tantrum
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by snowball11(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Monogamy:

The maturity of Agbaya is to report not to engage in tantrum

Maturity my foot!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Monogamy: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2021
snowball11:

Maturity my foot!

You see, Agba can never se oro bi ewe
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by arthurwillia(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2021
You people have fish brain, op even said he’s sure evNs and transferred money to him. Na wa oo
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by Rickmann: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Back in 2017,this is the same man who was glorified for arresting Evans.
I'm sure Evans wired some dollars to his account too.
Criminally glorified cop Abba Kyari
He called Evans a "criminal" which he is also.

Buhari should better release this criminal to FBI the way he released Evans to the authorities.
I know one mod here who hates the TRUTH will come for this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3872365/abba-kyari-how-arrested-evans#57687989

Can people just stop referring to this guy as a 'supercop' please? What has he done or achieved to earn such status abeg? Jeeez!
Re: Throwback Of Supercop Abba Kyari Arrest Of Evans by sirxbit(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Supercop for where.
Hello people. Are you tired of the poor power supply in the country? Do you know you can have 24 hrs uninterrupted power supply via solar system. We install all kind of solar system such as 1kv, 2kva,3kva,5kva,10kva,15kva,20kva and much more. We design according to your need and budget. Kindly check my post for more details on solar system. https://www.nairaland.com/6591727/solar-system

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gloria B Tinubu Pictures And Biography / Letter - Between Uduaghan And Isoko Nation / This Is Who Your Average Northerner Believes Is Behind Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.