Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

Is This A Challenge To NIGERIA Police ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This A Challenge To NIGERIA Police ? (171 Views)

Nigerians Engage In ‘Unknown Bishop Challenge’ To Mock APC (photos) / Enugu 2023: Ike Ekweremadu Throws Up A Challenge On Enugu Zoning / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Challenge To NIGERIA Police ? by Choosing(f): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2021
I just discovered that ABBA KYARRI was profiled amongst other suspects with his official regalia, the NIGERIA police uniform.

It isn't as if ABBA KYARRI didn't have other pictures online but the FBI chose to strike it differently... This was a Deliberate move
I am sure they have more evidence and they are just revealing it bit by bit. Will the police force yeild to good standards or do otherwise??

Re: Is This A Challenge To NIGERIA Police ? by jumper524(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2021
Abba kyari village people don open him chapter be that oo.
But truth is, except fbi offers an official arrest warrant of Abba kyari, no arrest would be made by the locals.
That's how corrupt the NPF is.
If you like video a police man collecting bribe and take to HQ.
The worst they'll do is to detain him for some days.
Even their lawmakers are corrupt.
What Abba kyari did is very regular about all cops and besides I'm sure for kyari to be this popular, many politicians hand dey for him back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Federal Government Releases 2.5billion For Eleme-onne Axis Of East West / H / Nnamdi Kanu Alive, Stable…lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.