Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (49457 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / PDP, Others Criticises FG As US Alleges Massive Graft In Buhari's Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Emperormartin(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2021
xynerise:
If this man is found guilty, some idiots will still defend him
Yes especially the northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Freddykrueger: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2021
FBI say no more, we already know. For super Yahoo boy cop to turn fashion designer, something fishy has been going on.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2021
I want to believe the US is exaggerating his involvement. I would like to also know how much is this stated so called bribe. That will determine a lot of things.

I like Abba Kyari for his commitment and expertise in the job bt I also frown at the corruption in the police force. I hope he can clear himself.

This is why u shouldn’t dance around People with questionable sources of wealth they will stain you.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Nasir123(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2021
ZZ22:
Abba Kyaris lies is even more embarrassing than the crime itself. Like when people in sane countries see the Nigerian DCP shameful lies they'd wonder the kind of people wey full Nigeria and their mental balance

I'm telling you my brother!

Though not surprised
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by briggson07(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Supa cop now a dropshipper ?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Later, he saw some of my Native Clothes and Caps on my social media page and he said he likes them and he was connected to the person selling the clothes and he sent about N300k directly to the person’s account.
$600
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by GiZcorp: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Na Obi boy, only say obi naira no fit reach U.S
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by ginggerxy: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Kandeed:
Nigerians and everyone should forgive this man and move on. nobody is above mistake. if you never thief bfr, raise ur hand sad
then Nigeria owes Amini apology
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by AOresources: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Luby913: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2021
I am cumin

I am cumn

I am cumin

iam cumin angryI
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Olatemiseeni24: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
When we complained about his presence at Obi Cubana's party few days, the native wearing super cop and his e-rats asked us to mechionu.
Only God knows maybe he arrested Evans because he failed to do the needful
So u re thinking what am thinking here
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Whada: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2021
Who is the "we" that this guy is talking about? "Our hands are clean, we didn't collect money, we are innocent,...". Guy no fit say "my hands are clean" U get the psychological imbalance that makes it hard for him to say "me, my or I?"

This shitty contraption is in the hands of dogs mehn. Charlatans in the corridors of power.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Christlarry0147: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2021
Oga Kyari, mechionu... When FBI go come for u, u can narrate Dat to dem... FBI nor dey work anyhow like Nigeria SSS
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Tundex911: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2021
ABBAS & ABBA

"S" is the difference that's Scammer's

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Topmaike007(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
When we complained about his presence at Obi Cubana's party few days, the native wearing super cop and his e-rats asked us to mechionu.
you are naive he arrest Evans because he did not bribe him
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by UncommonLogic: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Evan's the king kidnapper is now a victim? These people never fail with their victimization and victimhood slave mentality.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by usen1234: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2021
GOOD for u, this man is innocent hushpupi wan make everybody know chibuzor ad Yahoo boy since him no dey game again, oya efcc go after chibuzor now

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Smeagol89: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Watch as that death meat seller will avoid this thread...

Oga Vulture bbqgrills, see una super cop ooooh

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Topmaike007(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2021
jaxxy:
I want to believe the US is exaggerating his involvement. I would like to also know how much is this stated so called bribe. That will determine a lot of things.

I like Abba Kyari for his commitment and expertise in the job bt I also frown at the corruption in the police force. I hope he can clear himself.

This is why u shouldn’t dance around People with questionable sources of wealth they will stain you.
kyari collected bribe
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Oxtertee(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2021
e don be for the super cop turn super tailor...............the new ebuka in town. grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Chisaedhor: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Yes he knows from the chats
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Ahbi make me too say I join for the bribe, make fbi arrest me and carry me go USA? USA go better pass nigeria na
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Monogamy: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Monogamy

Stop mentioning upadan on issues you have no details about.

If you know you want to continue mentioning me about Kyari's case, then be ready to answer my questions
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Lol no be government talk say make we find one skill to learn? Abba de Dubai Tailor. grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:

Stop mentioning upadan on issues you have no details about.

If you know you want to continue mentioning me about Kyari's case, then be ready to answer my questions
[/s]

I love seeing you cry.
it gladden my soul and uplift my spirit.
I was made to cause you pain and misery and by the grace of God I'll never stop.

no peace for the wicked thus says the Lord God almighty.

I dey sell handkerchief oooo

cc
Fahdiga
Monogamy is weeping

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by proxillin(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2021
“This is the true story. Vincent is alive, he can be contacted.”

This Vincent is the most important person in Abba kyari life. Its either this vincent is being hunted for killing or someone is begging and dobaleing with billions of naira to come out to butress abaa kyari lies.

Mr Vincent, whereever you are, please cut soap for me ooo

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by edtess: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Between Hushpuppi and Abba, only God can reveals what actually transpired. But, explanation given by Abba with respect to native attire is to weak to rely on. My candid opinion.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by lampi: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2021
uBuNiT:
But can't we invade this US ? Who dem be ?
idiot
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by ricki: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2021
obami007:
If the USA means you, nothing can stop them from getting you.

How are they going to catch him??..... as long as he didn't go to benin Republic , kenya or dubai. He is safe.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges by Nasir123(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2021
Kandeed:
Nigerians and everyone should forgive this man and move on. nobody is above mistake. if you never thief bfr, raise ur hand sad

This is a very stupid talk.
Probably you don't know the effect/implication of these kinds of deeds in the society.

Personally I wasn't surprised when I saw the indictment. That's to show you the level of ROTS in this Country which would only breeds more rots,chaos, and decay.

If you're happy with the current situations in this country, it's either you're a Politician/political aid,a Criminal,or both. And that's a Pity.

This Country is Soo FvcKed Up!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.