Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (64327 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by slevan: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
We met online. Spoke for 2 weeks. Visited once. Stayed for 2 months. She left yesterday and she's has been calling and thanking me non stop

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Fiscus105(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Several, thou not all were rosy but those that rosy outnumbered those that weren't

I traveled from state to another state and the lady welcomed me with everything, she even entrusted property in her room and money inside the bag in me, went to working place without keeping her money properly.

Wen I was going (I spent 3 days in her place) I warned her not to trust total stranger to that extent again, she latter came to visit me in my state too , but not the type I can marry, almost depressed wen I left her, anyway, I thank God for my decision o, because she herself latter told me that she is lunatic wen she gets angry. But too soft without anger.

The one that not rosy, I traveled to Lagos, having discussed with this lady (single mother of grown up daughter) and told me her ex baby daddy was in abroad and she free anytime, we chatted and called for nothing less than 6 months o.

When I wanted to go her place, I informed her 3 weeks prior to that day o, I went to Lagos though mainly cos of church program.
When I got to his place in Alagbado area, it was around 5:30 pm, she welcomed me, she latter took me to her shop, when it was 7:30 we came back from shop, this lady started complaining ,that ehn, her ex husband is coming, ehn she didnt want her neighbor to know that another man visits her, ehn, if her ex comes he might fight her.

I said ah, but we discussed extensive before I embarked on the journey and u said no problem. Immediately, I carried my bag and left, thank God for church program and 24 hours transportation system in Lagos.

Ever since, girls and ladies I met , must come where I am. Besides, I don't do outside town of my residency again.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by RealMarv(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol cause my place beats any other places, just come, watch Netflix and chills, we eat take out, what else are we going to do at a restaurant, I don’t just invite every girl I meet on tinder, there will be rapport and so on! If things go well we smash
No time

Seen the expected. I thought yours would be different.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by greencard: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
RealMarv:

undecided

How else do you want it to end ?

9 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by MasonKendall(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

Knee before your King smiley

15 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kenturkey048(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fiscus105:
Several thou not all are rosy but those that rosy outnumbered those that weren't

I traveled from state to state and the lady welcomed me with everything, she even entrusted property in her room and money inside the bag in me, went to working place without keeping her money properly.

Wen I was going I warned her not to trust total stranger with that again, she latter came to visit me in my state too , but not type I can marry, almost depressed wen I left her, thou thank God for my decision o, because she herself latter told me that she is lunatic wen she gets angry. But too soft without anger.
Is she older than you?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kondomatic(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yea, I have met some from Facebook and a few from nairaland.
They were all disappointed.

They expected one huge tall guy but nah one ugly lekpa dey show up.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Fiscus105(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Is she older than you?

Nooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kingsteve(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
gabazin080:
I met a girl on Facebook and we arranged to meet. when we met, I have to go back to her Facebook page to confirm if its truly her that's when I conclude that Snapchat is a scam.
I just bought her 1 meat pie and yoghurt then we pressed phone through out before we depart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by RealMarv(f): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
greencard:
undecided

How else do you want it to end ?
How it will end with a platonic friend.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kenturkey048(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

Nooooooooooo

Okay...because I get one mama like that too...met on Facebook...The love she get for me be like say I jass her...But she's older than me with ,I think 10years or so..

2 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
RealMarv:

No my dear
It’s same

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Isilion: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
gabazin080:
my own was too broke that she wasn't even ashamed to ask for TF. even her pix is like I ordered for ronaldo and got kante
�����
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by greencard: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
RealMarv:

How it will end with a platonic friend.
ok sorry u were disappointed
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by luizpippo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Went to visit D on a Sunday after chatting on 2go couple with that T or D game, the next weekend she asked if i am not coming again, i craftily ensured i went late so i can sleep over but i later realized it was what she wanted.

Won fe do mi ku

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by muller101(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
slevan:
We me online. Spoke for 2 weeks. Visited once a day stayed for 2 months. She left yesterday and she's has been calling and thanking me non stop
Has she told you she is pregnant yet?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by aysnoopy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
I met my fiancée on fb
Next week Saturday is our introduction.
Wedding will come soon

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by slevan: 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
[sub][/sub]That would be a good news.

muller101:
Has she told you she is pregnant yet?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Prolificgiant(m): 4:40am On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:
grin grin grin I met this girl on tagged around 2008 so we dey chat, 2009 she invited me to her place for Ikorodu to come pass night undecided I gather courage go, the mile 12 traffic that Friday night naa die. I called her and she come pick me for pocket, when she came out come pick na den I see self na a very short girl I dey chat, like we dey reason same opposite thing for mind, she just said I never knew you are tall like this. Na so we reach hér house, enter inside her room the next thing this girl begin dey fear.
you must finish this your story oo

2 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2021
kiss kissI stopped the story Broda since the girl no dey convenient again and she just dey fear even her heart beat come dey fear me. Last last she drag me go night vigil for one redeem church for like 6 street to her side. shocked vigil finish we come house na so she dey fear, she dey claim say I too tall and I say wetin dat one mean, and that time I dey play football well well so fitness dey wink even to go shower self she no fit. Last last na bad movement for me lipsrsealed

Prolificgiant:
you must finish this your story oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by EmekaBlue(m): 5:26am On Jul 31, 2021
I tried to meet a beautiful girl on facebook 2years ago at a neutral fast food joint. I got there first and stayed outside at a phone booth tryna observe her first. When she arrived i suspected she was the one but doubted again because she was nowhere near the beautiful pics she usually post. I didn't like what i saw and her type of lady

It's when she brought out her phone to call me and inform me of her arrival i confirmed she was the one. I walked away fast but she noticed me... She called out my name then i started running fast. I got home and transferred her 5k for the inconvenience

I felt sorry for what i did. May God forgive me

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2021
luizpippo:
Went to visit D on a Sunday after chatting on 2go couple with that T or D game, the next weekend she asked if i am not coming again, i craftily ensured i went late so i can sleep over but i later realized it was what she wanted.

Won fe do mi ku

You said "won fe" is she an older person

7 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by luizpippo(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2021
Sirjendon:

You said "won fe" is she an older person

Nah, younger but like the ido ku do like mad

Back then i just a year after i returned from NYSC and i was still new to the oko and obo games.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by placeofallure(f): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2021
In a friend's voice....

They met on Facebook 2018 (my friend and her guy) They chatted for about 5 months, then they finally met. They've been the best of friends, inseparable, ever since. According to my friend, they just clicked like they were made for each other. I wish them well.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Fiscus105(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I tried to meet a beautiful girl on facebook 2years ago at a neutral fast food joint. I got there first and stayed outside at a phone booth tryna observe her first. When she arrived i suspected she was the one but doubted again because she was nowhere near the beautiful pics she usually post. I didn't like what i saw and her type of lady

It's when she brought out her phone to call me and inform me of her arrival i confirmed she was the one. I walked away fast but she noticed me... She called out my name then i started running fast. I got home and transferred her 5k for the inconvenience

U acted immaturely, no matter how she is, it doesn't stop you from holding conversation with her at least, or you are ashamed to sit down with fellow human beings?

You might end thought of dating her, but friendship could continue.

101 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2021
luizpippo:

Nah, younger but like the ido ku do like mad

Back then i just a year after i returned from NYSC and i was still new to the oko and obo games.

Hahaha, u have done well
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Brimstone77: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol cause my place beats any other places, just come, watch Netflix and chills, we eat take out, what else are we going to do at a restaurant, I don’t just invite every girl I meet on tinder, there will be rapport and so on! If things go well we smash
No time
what's up with this tinder?? What is it all about and how can I download it??

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Brimstone77: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:

she must had felt really bad....chai.

10 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
what's up with this tinder?? What is it all about and how can I download it??

Just type tinder on your App Store register and start swiping for people close to you
Simple

2 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by EXLOVER(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2021
[b] I met this girl many years ago on 2Go flirt zone, this girl kept me awake several night, we were so addicted to each other, doing sex chat every night. She even send me some not clear nude pictures of her boobs.

The day for us to see came, i informed my guys that were staying on their own that I'm expecting a babe and i will be needing their room, so they demanded money from me for them to use to chill somewhere.

When the girl came by i was really impressed, her breast was well pointed and big, her face was fine and her ass was medium. She had just 1hr 30mins to spend with me because of her work. I was a very shy naive guy then, the girl keeps telling me, that remember I'm going to work o, never knew she was telling me to do my thing quick quick, after all those sex chat, instead me to make a move and practicalize all my theory on her, i started having some boring distance conversation with her, waiting for her to make the first move and start kissing me, she didn't make any move and i didn't make any move either until her time was up, and she left.

When my guys came by, i pretend to be tired, i told them the sex was very sweet and the girl sweet die. I just waste money that day.

Since that day our chat wasn't like before till our friendship faded away.

Since that day, i vowed to myself to devour any kpekus that comes my way, that was how i up my game, now I'm a pro in the game.

Shout out to Francisca121 [/b]

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Brimstone77: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

Just type tinder on your App Store register and start swiping for people close to you
Simple
I did but it wasn't showing anything..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.