Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (64332 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Brimstone77: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
arthurwillia:

Just type tinder on your App Store register and start swiping for people close to you
Simple
like other dating apps do they require for coins and payment before you can chat there??

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Taiwojon(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Nonsense

Chasing after woman ame mundane things

Bros Repent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Jh0wsef(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Olam09(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Bukasint(f): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
R
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Higgies(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:
grin grin grin I met this girl on tagged around 2008 so we dey chat, 2009 she invited me to her place for Ikorodu to come pass night undecided I gather courage go, the mile 12 traffic that Friday night naa die. I called her and she come pick me for pocket, when she came out come pick na den I see self na a very short girl I dey chat, like we dey reason same opposite thing for mind, she just said I never knew you are tall like this. Na so we reach hér house, enter inside her room the next thing this girl begin dey fear.

since the girl no dey convenient again and she just dey fear even her heart beat come dey fear me. Last last she drag me go night vigil for one redeem church for like 6 street to her side. shocked vigil finish we come house na so she dey fear, she dey claim say I too tall and I say wetin dat one mean, and that time I dey play football well well so fitness dey wink even to go shower self she no fit. Last last na bad movement for me as ordinary her hand I no touch.
Abi you too old you meant

2 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Totilopussylick(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
gabazin080:
I met a girl on Facebook and we arranged to meet. when we met, I have to go back to her Facebook page to confirm if its truly her that's when I conclude that Snapchat is a scam.
I just bought her 1 meat pie and yoghurt then we pressed phone through out before we depart
tongue
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by tonysunkan: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin

3 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by money121(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
gabazin080:
I met a girl on Facebook and we arranged to meet. when we met, I have to go back to her Facebook page to confirm if its truly her that's when I conclude that Snapchat is a scam.
I just bought her 1 meat pie and yoghurt then we pressed phone through out before we depart
Sorry ooo grin grin
U suppose don do video call with her b4 u meet in person
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by azpekuliar: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
gabazin080:

cheesy grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
I don't wanna talk about mine.. just disappointed
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by olurili(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
gabazin080:
my own was too broke that she wasn't even ashamed to ask for TF. even her pix is like I ordered for ronaldo and got kante
i order for bobrisky and get akpororo

2 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by geesilver(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2021
gabazin080:
my own was too broke that she wasn't even ashamed to ask for TF. even her pix is like I ordered for ronaldo and got kante
you get bad mouth oooooo. Kante self na somebody's crush now
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by tasland(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
gabazin080:
grin grin grin he ordered for Ronaldo he got Kante...

3 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by PastorFire: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
RealMarv:
Most of the people you are going to meet online are not going to be the people you'll ever want to meet again.
Dear, i met one just once and we are getting married next months with all marital rites settled.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by LONGPREEK(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
met her on nairaland, we met and fuckedd and she went back to her boyfriend cool

8 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Olajah81: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2021
Devoted dating site nd wonder dating site make sense die

Dat devoted do me well ooo...

I don Bleep tired
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kayodeblaze(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
2GO days....met lots of friends in real life.
Especially from the School forum in 2go then. Flirt forum as well..Bleep some, friend some, sly some from afar. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by safarigirl(f): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
It's only two people I've ever met from online, and two of them na from Nairaland.

One, we just hung out once, and then, when I would see him in school, we dey greet. Cool fellow.

The second one ghosted me, so, I assume he died in his sleep or something.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arsetalks(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes. She now has three kids for me and living in my house and heart without paying rent.

31 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Eriokanmi: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
RealMarv:
Most of the people you are going to meet online are not going to be the people you'll ever want to meet again.
Hard fact. I met a gal through Yahoo messenger back in the days. By the time she showed up, I almost puked. There was another lady I met on face book. We agreed to meet in Abuja. She looked so alluring online. But in the reality after removing all her makeup, her face wasn't attractive. But there's something I like about her...she's well-mannered. We're still friends till date but with no springs attached, since after our first meeting

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:
grin grin grin I met this girl on tagged around 2008 so we dey chat, 2009 she invited me to her place for Ikorodu to come pass night undecided I gather courage go, the mile 12 traffic that Friday night naa die. I called her and she come pick me for pocket, when she came out come pick na den I see self na a very short girl I dey chat, like we dey reason same opposite thing for mind, she just said I never knew you are tall like this. Na so we reach hér house, enter inside her room the next thing this girl begin dey fear.

since the girl no dey convenient again and she just dey fear even her heart beat come dey fear me. Last last she drag me go night vigil for one redeem church for like 6 street to her side. shocked vigil finish we come house na so she dey fear, she dey claim say I too tall and I say wetin dat one mean, and that time I dey play football well well so fitness dey wink even to go shower self she no fit. Last last na bad movement for me as ordinary her hand I no touch.

An your fault na. Why you self too tall. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Fortez: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Olajah81: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fiscus105:
Several, thou not all were rosy but those that rosy outnumbered those that weren't

I traveled from state to another state and the lady welcomed me with everything, she even entrusted property in her room and money inside the bag in me, went to working place without keeping her money properly.

Wen I was going (I spent 3 days in her place) I warned her not to trust total stranger to that extent again, she latter came to visit me in my state too , but not the type I can marry, almost depressed wen I left her, anyway, I thank God for my decision o, because she herself latter told me that she is lunatic wen she gets angry. But too soft without anger.

Her contact bro
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Higgies(m): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
luizpippo:
Went to visit D on a Sunday after chatting on 2go couple with that T or D game, the next weekend she asked if i am not coming again, i craftily ensured i went late so i can sleep over but i later realized it was what she wanted.

Won fe do mi ku
T or B you meant ?

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Olajah81: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Kenturkey048:

Okay...because I get one mama like that too...met on Facebook...The love she get for me be like say I jass her...But she's older than me with ,I think 10years or so..

Mail me with her contact
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:

She feared a giant grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by vickydevoka(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
gabazin080:
At least she got mad potential m imagine say na zuma u see

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by jericco1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes I have twice
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by cmecproblem(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ha, I'm happy for WhatsApp video call atleast you can see the face before physical meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by JoeEeL(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:
grin grin grin I can relate to this but I just try to play along. The young girl just dey order anyhow I no even give her anything for TF.

So Fulaniman sef dey toast woman online. Nawa o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.