Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (64326 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Olajah81: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Fiscus105:

More than 5 years

Besides, I can't reveal her identify, infact I still have access to her Facebook, though she dnt knw, she gave me wen thing was rosy between us, though I hardly enter her Facebook o.

Bros if u want reveal d contact l knw u can do it unless u want to play hard game to ur niggea.
I knw one bad egg in 12 have spoilt d oda 11.
To be sincere with u... Nothing like bleeped up from my end... Mail me
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by BRATISLAVA: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
Humanoid01:

This isn't a gender thing, must you all make it seem that way? Did the OP restrict the storytelling to just males? What is wrong with you toxic people? Why can't people have a discussion without this gender thing springing up all the time?

This is a sign of bitterness. You think you're quenching the fire by always venting on the matter, but the truth is you're just throwing logs on it. Make una dey calm down abeg. Nor be everything be fight.

It's a gender matter. Go through the first pages and see males giving themselves e-high fives on obvious lies, as they try to put females down.

How is it that it's only girls who they have a lot of stories about, how the girls are always hungry, ugly and broke? Obviously made up to paint females black. Who are all the beautiful females around?

Why is it that females never have time to write about the ugly, broke men who they have given money to out of pity? Or the ones who were so disappointing when they met them in person?

The misogyny stinks.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Omoluabi16(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
Apparently nobody wanted to meet for just friendship, hangout or future connect. Everybody wanted to date that online Cr7 or Beyonce.
No one's even shared the experience of meeting a fellow gender. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by crossover(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
I met my wonderful wife on Badoo in Aug. 2013 and we got married in Mar 2014.
Hotguy27:
Back then, I met one girl on badoo. That was when badoo was new. So cute and fresh. We got chatting. I discovered she was in her first year in the university. It wasn't long before she asked for money. That was N3k. Due to her beauty, I did not even asked her why asking for money when we had not gotten to know ourselves that much. I just felt as a student she needed the money.

We kept chatting till one day, she uploaded new pictures but they were private and I couldn't view them. I had to request for access but she denied. I became curious and kept on asking her why she was denying me access until she agreed to permit me to view them. I was shocked when I opened them. Lo and behold! They were her nude pictures with fresh b**bs!

As normal, I started imagining alot of things. I had to invite her over after much persuasion. I waited at the airport to pick her up. I had to claim that I had arranged a taxi driver to pick her up in case I noticed anything funny. To my surprise, she was prettier than I saw on the pictures - so fresh! Everything in perfect shapes and figures. Very jovial and open also.

Well, the rest was history. We have been friends till date.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by hardon1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2021
gabazin080:
I met a girl on Facebook and we arranged to meet. when we met, I have to go back to her Facebook page to confirm if its truly her that's when I conclude that Snapchat is a scam.
I just bought her 1 meat pie and yoghurt then we pressed phone through out before we depart

Na now you know say snap chat na scam. Dem don use phone filters deceive us finish.

IMO, If you want to really know how she looks, I think video call to some extent does. A lady who looks good on random video call is definitely an good looking lady

I don't mean those ones who will not answer video call cos they are not on makeup and tell you to wait so they can go wear make up...

Any lady that looks cool on random/accidental calls when she is not prepared, dressed or not even taken bath is definitely a fine girl

6 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by akeeng: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:
grin grin grin I met this girl on tagged around 2008 so we dey chat, 2009 she invited me to her place for Ikorodu to come pass night undecided I gather courage go, the mile 12 traffic that Friday night naa die. I called her and she come pick me for pocket, when she came out come pick na den I see self na a very short girl I dey chat, like we dey reason same opposite thing for mind, she just said I never knew you are tall like this. Na so we reach hér house, enter inside her room the next thing this girl begin dey fear.

since the girl no dey convenient again and she just dey fear even her heart beat come dey fear me. Last last she drag me go night vigil for one redeem church for like 6 street to her side. shocked vigil finish we come house na so she dey fear, she dey claim say I too tall and I say wetin dat one mean, and that time I dey play football well well so fitness dey wink even to go shower self she no fit. Last last na bad movement for me as ordinary her hand I no touch.

Tagged in 2008?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2021
Brimstone77:
like other dating apps do they require for coins and payment before you can chat there??

No i it’s totally free to chat and match but to access some other stuff like being among top matches or unlimited matches you have to pay, but if you want to use the free medium it’s limited to maybe 30 matches per day
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

Careful how u invite people to your house sha.

Chidinma didn't murder Late Osifo on their first date.

Thanks gee
That was an eye opener
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by BRATISLAVA: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dextre:

Actually you were making sense until the whole all black men gotta offer was sex. Cmon mehn, don’t you think u are mixing the gender up(all black women have to offer is sex) there u go, I fixed it. You can continue your protest

All black men have to offer is sex.

They want black women to handle their lives for them.

Go through threads and see the only thing that triggers them: sex. Sex and the fantasy that they are highly desirable.

That is why Africa is undeveloped. White men are setting the trends, black men are talking about sex, having sex, and badmouthing females.

If Jeff bezos were black, he would never have left the Earth's crust. He would've been hating on his ex-wife and anyone female, and thinking of sex only.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
JayB11:

Pls which subscription is best for Tinder, i have never paid for a package before.
I usually do their 50% off and pay for the Tinder gold
It comes once in a while for $5 that’s the one I do apart from that I use free only
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by phemmyfour: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
RealMarv:

So you invite a lady you've never seen to your house? Why do guys suggest their houses as a meeting point?
Where will you naturally slaughter a ram? No be Abattoir

4 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Is the Tinder App free?

Yes very free
arthurwillia:

No i it’s totally free to chat and match but to access some other stuff like being among top matches or unlimited matches you have to pay, but if you want to use the free medium it’s limited to maybe 30 matches per day
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by jeff1607(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Apparently nobody wanted to meet for just friendship, hangout or future connect. Everybody wanted to date that online Cr7 or Beyonce.
No one's even shared the experience of meeting a fellow gender. grin

Met some guys via Nairaland, 6 years and counting we still communicate , we even created a whatsapp group to that effect and still making more friends.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Wizklynd23(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
Here is my own story too grin

1. We have been friends with this Girl for over
2 years on Facebook chatting not constantly
though but it got to a point we starred calling each other baby. Well we fixed a match , I met her was so disappointed guys, she's short, chubby with a fat tommy not really attractive.
We went to my apartment had some deep romance, damn it she's good in romance and
she can tweak very well. I make moves we get intimate, damn it she resist it. This is how it all ended we are still friends, chatting steadily till date.

2. My ex, we met on Facebook, chat for few days, we fixed a date to meet, well we met, omoh the Girl tall and fine. Immediately I fall in love , we talked brief and departed , immediately she came online I became restless chatting her non stop expressing my love, well she agreed, visited me, we bleep and started dating for months we later break up.

3. Another ex, same story,
4. Another ex same story
5. Another ex almost same story

Almost all my relationship are through Facebook I initiated it, online relationship don't last cry

11 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Hotguy27: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2021
crossover:
I met my wonderful wife on Badoo in Aug. 2013 and we got married in Mar 2014.

Wow! Interesting!
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by iamdynamite(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:

Because I stopped commenting on Nairaland generally
oh wow, who offended you on nairaland, you are actually one of my fav on that section���
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by ayo6hammiey(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dayotheeone:
First time we met at her place, she use talk finish me, next time we met at her place again, we got down to business.
Omo! na so did girl dey use teeth tear my preek in the name of BJ, Lol.... mo ya japaa!

Werey ree ooooo�����

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by TAglobe(f): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
aysnoopy:
I met my fiancée on fb
Next week Saturday is our introduction.
Wedding will come soon

Congratulations
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2021
TaminaliaCatapa:
That time I was living in ogun, so I met this girl online and asked her to visit. She resides in Kogi state. Na so she agree o but insisted I pay her tfare. Paid tfare and the girl arrived. Very fine girl, I was about unwrapping the gift but something kept telling me to slow down and I followed that voice.

Na so the girl just tell me say she get chlamidia but we can kiss and I can fvkc her a$$, and that way, I won’t contract it.

I found her tfare, send the mf outta my crib

The bastvrd should have told me before she left kogi.
This one is funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kakamorufu(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
I've met a lot of ladies online
From Facebook
To Eskimo and 2go...

The one I've ran from was from Eskimi, she had no profile picture, but she flowed along well and asked her to visit me at camp(The area I stayed in school then).

Lo and behlold, na fat lady show up o.
I shout, but didn't off my phone though. I manned up and went to pick her.
We gisted altru and couldn't even make a move. She ain't my spec cos am into thin and semi thin babes then. grin cheesy.

She left and that's where I ended everything o. I stopped picking her calls.
My housemates gave me a nickname and they still call me till date, even told my little sister the name when she came visiting. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by lascopes(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I tried to meet a beautiful girl on facebook 2years ago at a neutral fast food joint. I got there first and stayed outside at a phone booth tryna observe her first. When she arrived i suspected she was the one but doubted again because she was nowhere near the beautiful pics she usually post. I didn't like what i saw and her type of lady

It's when she brought out her phone to call me and inform me of her arrival i confirmed she was the one. I walked away fast but she noticed me... She called out my name then i started running fast. I got home and transferred her 5k for the inconvenience

I felt sorry for what i did. May God forgive me

I'm coughing now (laughing)

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Munzy14(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
madridguy:
Ordered Ronaldo and get kante grin grin hope you give her TF?

grin chai ngolo kante..

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by ESANMEA(f): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol.. I met one via Facebook way back in in Benin in 2009. He came to see me in school and brought some apples for me. I found a quiet spot for both of us but then I wasn't feeling the guy at all and I couldn't pretend, I was still a teenager though.. He tried to touch me and I made it obvious that I was irritated.. After our petty talk that day, I went back to my hostel and he also left without giving me the apples.. grin grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by TheWolfen(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol
Like they say.
It goes down in the DM grin
RealMarv:

So you invite a lady you've never seen to your house? Why do guys suggest their houses as a meeting point?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by berryPee(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DI can relate that kind shit
madridguy:
I swear no be small stress that night.

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by spiritedtete: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Never for once met a girl online.... or even dm a girl.. Never. I find it very unnatural... if no mutual and physical contacts.. no need to know you.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by inereunwa1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
slevan:
We me online. Spoke for 2 weeks. Visited once a day stayed for 2 months. She left yesterday and she's has been calling and thanking me non stop
thanking you for what exactly??

14 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yes bro.

akeeng:

Tagged in 2008?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by InvertedHammer: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
RealMarv:
Most of the people you are going to meet online are not going to be the people you'll ever want to meet again.
/
Or...

The people that meet you will never want to meet you again in life grin

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by luizpippo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
Higgies:

T or B you meant ?

That Truth or Dare game

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by nnennachiji(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2021
I met my husband online in 2015
We got married in 2016 and have a 2 year old son.
I relocated to USA in 2019 to join him with my son who is already a citizen through CRBA
A lot of people I know got married to people the met online
It’s very common now

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.