Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience (64293 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by TUNECHI86: 12:45am On Aug 01, 2021
You just dey congratulate everybody, when we sef go congratulate you. Evening newspaper
Queenserah26:
Absolutely, congratulations.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Happy2020: 3:45am On Aug 01, 2021
Met my love online.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Kindfund: 3:51am On Aug 01, 2021
ESANMEA:
Lol.. I met one via Facebook way back in in Benin in 2009. He came to see me in school and brought some apples for me. I found a quiet spot for both of us but then I wasn't feeling the guy at all and I couldn't pretend, I was still a teenager though.. He tried to touch me and I made it obvious that I was irritated.. After our petty talk that day, I went back to my hostel and he also left without giving me the apples.. grin grin
lies
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by TaminaliaCatapa: 3:57am On Aug 01, 2021
Queenplum:
This one is funny grin grin grin

Something wey pain me…

What’s funny about it?

5 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by zubby29(m): 4:00am On Aug 01, 2021
����� Dued in his sleep ���
safarigirl:
It's only two people I've ever met from online, and two of them na from Nairaland.

One, we just hung out once, and then, when I would see him in school, we dey greet. Cool fellow.

The second one ghosted me, so, I assume he died in his sleep or something.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by zubby29(m): 4:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Lol. Chai u get bad mouth o
safarigirl:
It's only two people I've ever met from online, and two of them na from Nairaland.

One, we just hung out once, and then, when I would see him in school, we dey greet. Cool fellow.

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Endurebaba7: 5:01am On Aug 01, 2021
Its the last line for me bro.
arthurwillia:

Lol cause my place beats any other places, just come, watch Netflix and chills, we eat take out, what else are we going to do at a restaurant, I don’t just invite every girl I meet on tinder, there will be rapport and so on! If things go well we smash
No time

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by rolexino(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2021
Why na

Just pressing of phone discussion at all?

No remote?

This one wicked
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Lebronjames23(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Another thread in which boys badmouth girls, as if they are perfect human beings loaded with cash till high heavens and so very handsome.

If you ask the girls they met, the story will be different.

From the way some of these boys have posted their pics in the past and called themselves handsome, you will know they're egotistic and empty. Yet you will never see the females come online with such slow threads. That pettiness is reserved for the usual empty males.

The way boys on the forum and beyond spend ages talking about and judging girls is proof that the black man has nothing to offer his world. Except sex. And judging females endlessly.

Another boring misogynist thread.
getat
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Lebronjames23(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2021
Hotguy27:
Back then, I met one girl on badoo. That was when badoo was new. So cute and fresh. We got chatting. I discovered she was in her first year in the university. It wasn't long before she asked for money. That was N3k. Due to her beauty, I did not even asked her why asking for money when we had not gotten to know ourselves that much. I just felt as a student she needed the money.

We kept chatting till one day, she uploaded new pictures but they were private and I couldn't view them. I had to request for access but she denied. I became curious and kept on asking her why she was denying me access until she agreed to permit me to view them. I was shocked when I opened them. Lo and behold! They were her nude pictures with fresh b**bs!

As normal, I started imagining alot of things. I had to invite her over after much persuasion. I waited at the airport to pick her up. I had to claim that I had arranged a taxi driver to pick her up in case I noticed anything funny. To my surprise, she was prettier than I saw on the pictures - so fresh! Everything in perfect shapes and figures. Very jovial and open also.

Well, the rest was history. We have been friends till date.
but if a fellow guy asks for money, u no give am cry . Abeg gimme 3k too o cry
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Thazard(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Interesting
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Olubee22(f): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2021
Yes, I traveled from Abuja to Ilorin and we've been together since then. Married for 18months and counting...

13 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by smartNerd: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison

2 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by NiklauseFred(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2021
MasonKendall:
I go choke you.

Restrict him airflow there!!! grin
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by ESANMEA(f): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Kindfund:
lies
You don't have to believe it shocked
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by smartNerd: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2021
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a
product of my decisions. -- Stephen Covey

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13900158_dearpastthank_jpeg_jpegdb11b56dcd31f27e7abf4625978d6c01
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by BRATISLAVA: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2021
centoke30:
about the first page you are referring to, did you see any female comment there? Guys rushed to the thread to narrate their ordeal and what's wrong with that? Is their any clause that stops women from commenting too? Let's be logical and matured here please

Guys are always rushing to badmouth girls.

Even when girls have much worse things to say about them. But girls aren't as slow-minded, petty and full of lies.

Which girl would want to comment when she can clearly see it's another female bashing thread concocted by young incels and misogynists? Let's be mature. Girls are seeing things without coming online to pretend to be perfect beings.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by EbenezerTriumph: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol cause my place beats any other places, just come, watch Netflix and chills, we eat take out, what else are we going to do at a restaurant, I don’t just invite every girl I meet on tinder, there will be rapport and so on! If things go well we smash
No time
you be baba wey sabi cool

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by inereunwa1(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2021
slevan:
She dey thank me for taking good care of her. Her family and friends testified. Na repeat mode we dey discuss now.

ok unto say na you be her saviour, the moses wey divide the red sea and jesus christ wey she dey wait for! Isoryt
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by inereunwa1(m): 11:52am On Aug 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
grin grin grin
I just don't understand him. grin
my sister the thing tire me o

1 Like

Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by daniel7328(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
nnennachiji:
I met my husband online in 2015
We got married in 2016 and have a 2 year old son.
I relocated to USA in 2019 to join him with my son who is already a citizen through CRBA
A lot of people I know got married to people the met online
It’s very common now

You can link me up with any single friend of yours from the State
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Assumptabeke(f): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Apparently nobody wanted to meet for just friendship, hangout or future connect. Everybody wanted to date that online Cr7 or Beyonce.
No one's even shared the experience of meeting a fellow gender. grin
That's because most times the basis of their conversation prior to when they meet is romance.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Me24engr: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Cool
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by bluefilm: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I tried to meet a beautiful girl on facebook 2years ago at a neutral fast food joint. I got there first and stayed outside at a phone booth tryna observe her first. When she arrived i suspected she was the one but doubted again because she was nowhere near the beautiful pics she usually post. I didn't like what i saw and her type of lady

It's when she brought out her phone to call me and inform me of her arrival i confirmed she was the one. I walked away fast but she noticed me... She called out my name then i started running fast. I got home and transferred her 5k for the inconvenience

I felt sorry for what i did. May God forgive me

This story is very funny.

So bros, why you come dey run na?
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by osborn4u: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
...quote author=BRATISLAVA post=104305660]

Guys are always rushing to badmouth girls.

Even when girls have much worse things to say about them. But girls aren't as slow-minded, petty and full of lies.

Which girl would want to comment when she can see it's another female bashing thread concocted by young incels and misogynists? Let's be mature. Girls are seeing things without coming online to pretend to be perfect beings. [/quote]
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by emzynuel1: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What a basic way for men to reason. It's always about an imaginary relationship and its sexual "benefits", to men.

Do you people have anything else you think of? Or is that all you think about? If it's not about sex, Nigerian males can't reason anything else out. Yet they talk about wanting intelligent women, when above quote is their best.

All Nigerian men think about is sex, dextre.
Sista rest abeg
All dis small small pikin talk
Las Las jux talk say d guys way u dey meet online no fu*k u well or u no fyn so Dem no dey cum ur Syd
Stop acting like a bit*h and fucking say wat is upsetting u
Hypocrite jux dey everywhere
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by ibinaboonline: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nawa o
arthurwillia:

Lol Dey there na!
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by RoyalUc(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Michelle55:
Let me park my kabukabu for here, this thread go make sense... Please keep the bobo coming. Amu enjoying every bit of it cheesy

Michelle, how na? It's been a long time. I miss you sha
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by Generalwoodz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Humanoid01:

Have some respect for N'golo kante. That man can buy YOU.
can he buy me too? Abegi. I'm well behaved and have good character in my record.
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by arthurwillia(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
ibinaboonline:
Nawa o

Met more than 6 girls from tinder
It’s very popular sef
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by osborn4u: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Another thread in which boys badmouth girls, as if they are perfect human beings loaded with cash till high heavens and so very handsome.

If you ask the girls they met, the story will be different.

From the way some of these boys have posted their pics in the past and called themselves handsome, you will know they're egotistic and empty. Yet you will never see the females come online with such slow threads. That pettiness is reserved for the usual empty males.

The way boys on the forum and beyond spend ages talking about and judging girls is proof that the black man has nothing to offer his world. Except sex. And judging females endlessly.

Another boring misogynist thread.

You have been gyrating all over the thread!

For you to aggregate all men as one, that is fallacy of hasty generalization and if by fate, you end up getting married to a Nigerian man cum black man, then, it would be such a shame...
Re: Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience by HUSTLER001: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.