Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal (38125 Views)

Five (5) Simple Career Lessons I Learnt From Hilda - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / MAKE THAT CAREER SWITCH TO HR WITH CERTIFICATION EDGE? / 10 Important Career Lessons Most People Learn Too Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by c2far: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2021
Your personality should be a major deciding factor before you choose a career. If you love wealth there are certain career paths you can't choose. Not because you won't be wealthy, it is because you have a lower chance to and again there is a bigger chance you may get tempted.

Imagine a young lecturer saying he or she wants to be as wealthy as Dangote. Chances are that your case will be like that of the NECO/JAMB man, Dibu Ojerinde.

You can't be a Police Officer and be as ostentatious as Kyari. Check his Facebook timeline. That picture of him and his brothers puts the latter at risk. That profession does not fit that lifestyle. Imagine seeing my Imam that loves comedy always liking the posts of Mr. Macaroni. He can only enjoy the posts privately.

You know you have a weakness for women and you are a lecturer in the School of Social Sciences. Even criminals who want to stay undetected stay off social media but then they can't help it sometimes. If you love to be in informal dresses, there are certain profession that will be hard for you to fit in. I can't go to the hospital and then I am told the doctor is the best but he is on dreads.... I'll not risk it. I'll take a walk. There are written and unwritten code for every profession. Kyari erred.

He saw my Kaftan and liked it.... Are you normal at all Kyari? (In Macaroni's voice). We loved the idea that there was our own Jack Bauer somewhere but then it seems all is lost now.

Don't just get a job because you need one. Get one that fits. And stay with the code. We spend over 12 hours daily on our work. It's our life. Choose wisely.

447 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Wisdom words from a wise man cheesy

FTC
Seun
Where my money o?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by 190theclown: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who even is this Kyari nigga!!

Keep seeing my time line flooded with his shit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by temptnow: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Kyari is a thief,

am at the airport waiting for him to walk pass me so that I will throw the last rock on his head.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Navalsadiq(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by dahgifted(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wahala! cheesy
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by figure007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by KiNg0G: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
. nice write up.

6 Likes

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by PointZerom: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
angry
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
He saw my Kaftan and liked it.... Are you normal at all Kyari? (In Macaroni's voice). We loved the idea that there was our own Jack Bauer somewhere but then it seems all is lost now.
That caught our attention, we were like wtf?
As Sisi Yewande of @[/b] wrote in our very first comment about this case that,
[b]"what kinda play is a dog playing with a Lion?
(Yoruba Proverbs by Sisi Yewande of @.)
If HushBingo wants to buy kaftan, doesn't he knows the tailoring shop of Yomi Casual etc....?

That was a no no, but for now, all said and done....
Our post below is where we stand at this point.......

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by kingzjay(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2021
So you're saying Kyari is a synonym for Fraud?

But this life ehn....he was busy chasing criminals like he was a saint

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abba Kyari we love you as a good cop.
We love you for bringing to an end the reign of all the bad guys in this nation, from the baddest kidnapper in the history of Nigeria, to terrorists, to high end armed robbers and criminals,
Yes, we love and thank you all for all these good works,
But for this indictment and juxtaposition with fraud,
Kindly come out to do the needful by clearing your name or else, you will lose the respect of those of us that see you as our super policeman.
Hand over yourself to FBI and clear your name right here, right now CSP Abba.

We will continue to wait for the outcome of everything at the end.

We aren't rising for now....
We will chill for the IGP review and hold.to to their promise of communicatingto the members of the public after their investigation...

We will be waiting,
Y'all should just make it fast fast!

All of us @MANNA say NO to all MANNER of Fraudulent activities and crime in our darling nation.
That is the CHANGE we voted for.

May God punish ALL looters, fraudsters and criminals in Nigeria, wherever and whoever they are.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Akinsete19(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol
Kyari onwed this week and next week on blogs, newspapers, and other Media's.
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Kaybee14(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
It is well.
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Taking what does not belong to you (whether life or a young girl’s flower or material things) is a trait of the devil. That includes fraudsters.

Ephesians 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by ObiOfOnistha: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Truth be told, Abba kyari never seem to have intention of corruption from his psychological looks, but Nigeria have a corrupt police organization which will be very difficult for the upright to succeed in it.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Authoreety: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Police are criminals... Go to onitcha-asaba Bridge and see what they do there... That bridge is a serious money making machine for those police criminals at the asaba end of the bridge...

U can't imagine the suffering people pass thru at that bridge everyday just because the criminal police there, have built holdup in order to extort drivers plying that road... It's a steady occurrence and it's always terrible.... Nobody wants to experience it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
"I can't go to the hospital and then I am told the doctor is the best but he is on dreads.... I'll not risk it. I'll take a walk".

You are just plain stupid, I say this with zero apology.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Triangles1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
Big setup.

Even the so called U.S are corrupt, they only shade you when they benefits and nothing more, all government officials world wide are corrupt.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by akanbiaa(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fact
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Fiscus105(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
c2far:
Your personality should be a major deciding factor before you choose a career. If you love wealth there are certain career paths you can't choose. Not because you won't be wealthy, it is because you have a lower chance to and again there is a bigger chance you may get tempted.

Imagine a young lecturer saying he or she wants to be as wealthy as Dangote. Chances are that your case will be like that of the NECO/JAMB man, Dibu Ojerinde.

You can't be a Police Officer and be as ostentatious as Kyari. Check his Facebook timeline. That picture of him and his brothers puts the latter at risk. That profession does not fit that lifestyle. Imagine seeing my Imam that loves comedy always liking the posts of Mr. Macaroni. He can only enjoy the posts privately.

You know you have a weakness for women and you are a lecturer in the School of Social Sciences. Even criminals who want to stay undetected stay off social media but then they can't help it sometimes. If you love to be in informal dresses, there are certain profession that will be hard for you to fit in. I can't go to the hospital and then I am told the doctor is the best but he is on dreads.... I'll not risk it. I'll take a walk. There are written and unwritten code for every profession. Kyari erred.

Don't just get a job because you need one. Get one that fits. And stay with the code. We spend over 12 hours daily on our work. It's our life. Choose wisely.

Nigeria society just too corrupt, too saturated for someone to go clean if you occupy most- sort -for positions.

From family, friends, neighbors, associates , church/mosque, would pile pressure and most of those demands would be illegals.

I'm very sure family and friends of EFCC chairman would be pilling pressure on him to give/ get it cheaply, properties being taking back from Yahoo guys and others.
Students in schools would put pressure of gratifications on lecturers, they would traumatize lecturers with skimpy dresses

when lecturers collect or woo, its problem but students who offer it scots free, these are situations they find themselves
All these can cause trouble for the occupants of that offices.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Authoreety: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Investigations should not be left to the Nigerian police alone cos they are all bribe loving thieves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by chukslawrence(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
True talk.
Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by osuofia2(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
KYARI IS CONING OUT STRONGER AND BETTER. THOSE NONSENSE MEDIAL TRIAL SHOULD STOP. ALLEGATION IS NOT FINAL VERDICT .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by MrUchenna1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Shorty say she no come for the money ooh (come for the money)
She come for the body ooh
Her friends don G her the story ooh
The man is sweet like an Oreo
Oreo (come for the money)......

2 Likes

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by FreedomArmy: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
He should be shut in the head and dumped in the deepest ocean for the marine animals to feast on his body.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Africana1123(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don’t want..to impress people that they don’t like.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal by Grace001: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
@OP you’re very much on point.

There are some professions, once you take it as a career you’re not expected to be associated with some things and some group of people.

Infact you distancing yourself from those things and certain groups of people will save you a lot from whatever temptation that may come with it.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Bar Association Election Voters Register Contains Bizarre Names (Photo) / What Would You Do If You Were His Boss? See Photos / Why I Refused To Confirm Four Trainees After Their Assessment Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.