Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart (6486 Views)

Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel / Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos / Student Burnt To Death In His Hostel In Sokoto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by freshkpomo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
The link on my signature needs your signature
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Shellsploit: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Yo shinai, Yo kangai!

God bless you hustle afterall it is not internet fraud.
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Memberclub(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
terrible idea
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Amaru101(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2021
muller101:
Beware of vagina creatures.
shocked
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2021
christejames:
Nice one...

See him grow to own an outlet like Ebeano Supermarket in future. God bless your hustle brother.

I no understand o.

Na ebeano supermarket you take use as example?

Your heart no pure o
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by puppie017: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2021
At least
Walmart started from somewhere
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by ABUJA4RENT: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by lkillbrokehoes: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2021
NewSoul:
Just be strict sha and always keep your face like this smiley ( angry ) because if you laugh too much with students dem go use that opportunity wreck u with credit that they won't pay back. And stay away from babes those ones are always ready to ruin anything good they set their eyes on. Welldone
You took the words right out of my mind, that's what I actually wanted to type. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students / Bayelsa Convention: NANS Consoles Family Of Slain Student. / #EndASUUStrike Nationwide Protest!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.