Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial (28484 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by jacoik(m): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Pastor dey apologize for him sermon. grin grin

Sebi una say na god dey give una message? Why you come dey apologize for delivering the message? grin grin

Scammers everywhere.
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy u are just shaking this table anyhow and if the scather I will leave you and run

1 Like

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Lamasta(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Apology received MOG cool
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by OgaRico(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
It is obvious that Cubana has sent Inspector Kyari to threaten Pastor just like Hush sent Kyari their friend.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
I don’t understand why useless fool are expecting individual to build road and make everybody rice in they community.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by tholhusomhie: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Th laughable part be say he just realized his wife is from Anambra..... Poverty, una no go die well in Jesus Precious Name.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Calitoscassius(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Finnese001:
Woke pastor
grin grin grin una don come again oo!
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Calitoscassius(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
What is "pastor's" business with other people's money? Nigerian "pastors" are all thieves anyway.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Lightorder: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
9jayes:
The man has received his share of the money, when Obi Cubana begins to sing their names now to FBI:

Obi Cubana: I sent 5M to Pastor...

Pastor: He saw my dog on my WhatsApp status nd said he likes it so I gave him the breeder account to send money to
your mouth, na you get am. Say what you like. If he got his share, you will soon get yours and recant
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by FantasyHub: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Foul play!

Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Lightorder: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
VivaDeAngelo:
Most of them do not think before they speak. That's why they will always come back to apologise.
they are many here. Talk, get home and then think
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by lomprico(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Pastor dey apologize for him sermon. grin grin

Sebi una say na god dey give una message? Why you come dey apologize for delivering the message? grin grin

Scammers everywhere.

I tell you
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by millionboi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
achaemeka:
Nairalanders pls I need 2k loan,I will pay back #2500(#500 interest).I will pay back by friday next week.

Pls I am serious.
offline or u r just looking for who to .....
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Rhozabeth(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
All these yeye pastors wey no sure of themselves! You better go keep quiet make devil no slap u!
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by yb43(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Next update pls,this one is very very old.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
mrZENographer:
Pastors should be preparing their members for the Rapture. Only the righteous and watching will be raptured.

"The Global Reset" a.k.a One World financial system and One World Government is almost here. Jesus is coming to rapture his saints before this darkest era of the ages.
What "rapture" ? The one that states only dead people will be a part of it - Revelations 20 vs 4 - 6 - or which one? undecided
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by achaemeka(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
millionboi:

Hmm
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Fortez: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Fake pastors
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Fivepercent: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
"....in further reflection.." he says
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by achaemeka(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
millionboi:

Chat me up on whatsapp,I even sent you a mail.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Orpe7(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Baba wants church donations from Cubana grin
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by TheGift: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
Pastor without conviction. Full of prevarication. Saying one thing this Sunday and another the next. Excusing behavior that contravenes the laws of the Land. Which scriptures did He use to support His initial dis-agreement and which did He use for His subsequent apology?

Joking Pastor.
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1396815/pastor-apologizes-condemning-obi-cubanas-money-spraying-mums-funeral-photo-video/
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by divinitybillz(m): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:07am On Jul 31, 2021
Confused people
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
I agree with @Authority1o1.

It's just right if the pastor realized he was wrong to make an apology; we should not allow pride to choke us. Nevertheless, spraying that Naira up and down is not respect to the Nigeria Naira at all. Therefore the funeral 'celebrant' should apologize to Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by MrDoGood(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2021
9jayes:
The man has received his share of the money, when Obi Cubana begins to sing their names now to FBI:

Obi Cubana: I sent 5M to Pastor...

Pastor: He saw my dog on my WhatsApp status nd said he likes it so I gave him the breeder account to send money to

You be anyhow person grin
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by mrZENographer: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What "rapture" ? The one that states only dead people will be a part of it - Revelations 20 vs 4 - 6 - or which one? undecided

The one you quoted is the second coming of Jesus after the great tribulation.
Those who are raptured/escape before the great tribulation and those who are resurrected from death for not taking the mark. This is the first resurrection.

These verses are descriptions of the Rapture
1 Corinthians 15:51-55

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
mrZENographer:

The one you quoted is the second coming of Jesus after the great tribulation.
Those who are raptured/escape before the great tribulation and those who are resurrected from death for not taking the mark. This is the first resurrection.

These verses are descriptions of the Rapture
1 Corinthians 15:51-55
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
Wait a second....if you say Revelations 20 vs 4 - 6 speaks instead of and second coming of Jesus Christ, exactly how many "second comings of Jesus Christ" are there? undecided

13 But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope.
14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep.
15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord,[d] that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.
16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.
18 Therefore encourage one another with these words. - 1 Thessalonians 4 vs 13 - 18
1 Thessalonians 4 speaks clearly of a coming of Jesus Christ from Heaven too. undecided
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by mrZENographer: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second....if you say Revelations 20 vs 4 - 6 speaks instead of and second coming of Jesus Christ, exactly how many "second comings of Jesus Christ" are there? undecided

1 Thessalonians 4 [/b] speaks clearly of a coming of Jesus Christ from Heaven too. undecided

There is only one second coming of Jesus. He will come with his saints on a white horse and will be visibly seen by all inhabitants of the earth (after the great tribulation)

However, the Rapture of Saints which happens before the great tribulation will be the disappearance/rapture of all living and dead Saints to meet Jesus in the air. Neither Jesus nor the raptured ones will be visible to the earth dwellers and the globalist controlled mainstream media will try to explain the phenomenon. The mainstream will claim it's Aliens/UFO that has adopted millions of people globally.
This is going to be the prophesied great deception which will initiate the one world religion headed by the False prophet who works with the Antichrist
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Kobojunkie: 1:13am On Aug 04, 2021
mrZENographer:

There is only one second coming of Jesus. He will come with his saints on a white horse and will be visibly seen by all inhabitants of the earth (after the great tribulation)

However, the Rapture of Saints which happens before the great tribulation will be the disappearance/rapture of all living and dead Saints to meet Jesus in the air. Neither Jesus nor the raptured ones will be visible to the earth dwellers and the globalist controlled mainstream media will try to explain the phenomenon. The mainstream will claim it's Aliens/UFO that has adopted millions of people globally.
This is going to be the prophesied great deception which will initiate the one world religion headed by the False prophet who works with the Antichrist
I am not asking you to spew back any of the many "Rapture" doctrines back at me. What I am asking is that with eyes wide open, you examine what is in fact written in scripture. undecided

Case A. Revelations 20 vs 4 -6 explains that the raising of the dead who were beheaded for resisting the beast and its image, and refusing to take its mark will be the first resurrection of the dead, and those raised will reign with Christ for 1000 years afterwards. What is important to note is that these first to be resurrected from the grave are those who already encountered the beast and its image, and were beheaded for their refusal to bow hence. undecided

Case B. 1 Thessalonians 4 vs 13 - 18 also tells of a raising of the dead but does not specify if it is the first raising or a second raising of the dead. What it does speak of in addition is that those living, when, we are not told when, will join up with those raised from the dead in the clouds. undecided

If we are to assume case A correct, then surely the "Rapture" which purports a raising of the dead taking place, could not happen before the tribulation(beast and its image period) since case A clearly states that it is the first resurrection - there cannot be 2 first resurrections. undecided

If we are to assume case A false, then we should in the same token throw ought all other "Rapture" ideas that root from the book of Revelation. undecided
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by mrZENographer: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am not asking you to spew back any of the many "Rapture" doctrines back at me. What I am asking is that with eyes wide open, you examine what is in fact written in scripture. undecided

Case A. Revelations 20 vs 4 -6 explains that the raising of the dead who were beheaded for resisting the beast and its image, and refusing to take its mark will be the first resurrection of the dead, and those raised will reign with Christ for 1000 years afterwards. What is important to note is that these first to be resurrected from the grave are those who already encountered the beast and its image, and were beheaded for their refusal to bow hence. undecided

Case B. 1 Thessalonians 4 vs 13 - 18 also tells of a raising of the dead but does not specify if it is the first raising or a second raising of the dead. What it does speak of in addition is that those living, when, we are not told when, will join up with those raised from the dead in the clouds. undecided

If we are to assume case A correct, then surely the "Rapture" which purports a raising of the dead taking place, could not happen before the tribulation(beast and its image period) since case A clearly states that it is the first resurrection - there cannot be 2 first resurrections. undecided

If we are to assume case A false, then we should in the same token throw ought all other "Rapture" ideas that root from the book of Revelation. undecided

You are therefore implying that faithful saints will pass through the great tribulation. I'll prove this to be contrary to the bible

Read the following Matthew 24:3 "....what shall be the sign of your coming and the end of the world"

Matthew 24:14 "Then shall the end come"

Matthew 24:33-51 "..likewise when you see these things, know that it (the end) is near.

Then read Matthew 25. The wise virgins and the foolish virgins. (The foolish virgins were left in the darkness)

Then read
Luke 21:36 Watch you therefore, and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Luke chapter 21 episode is the same as Matthew 24

Now Read wholesomelly Revelation chapter 19.
Take particular note of verses 6-9
Revelation 19:11 is the second coming of Jesus with his armies (the raptured saints called to the marriage supper) coming from heaven.

It after the war against the Antichrist, then in Revelation chapter 20 those believers who died matyrs by the Antichrist are resurrected.
Re: Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
mrZENographer:

You are therefore implying that faithful saints will pass through the great tribulation. I'll prove this to be contrary to the bible

Read the following Matthew 24:3 "....what shall be the sign of your coming and the end of the world"

Matthew 24:14 "Then shall the end come"

Matthew 24:33-51 "..likewise when you see these things, know that it (the end) is near.
I have implied nothing but simply taken a careful look at 2 of the passages you provided for proof of your claims about rapture and found that there exists a disparity between your "Rapture" belief and what is in fact stated in the two passages. undecided

Again..I am not asking you to spew back any of the many "Rapture" doctrines back at me. What I am asking is that with eyes wide open, you examine what is in fact written in scripture. undecided

Case C. Matthew 24 vs 3 - 14, does not in fact tell a conflicting story to that told of in Case A as if you pay close attention, what it instead says the end will come after all the tribulation expressed in Matthew 24 vs 9 - 12 has come and passed. in Matthew 24 vs 13, Jesus Christ explains that it is those who have passed the test of these tribulations that will be saved. undecided

So surely you can see how Case A is made by Case C where Jesus Christ Himself speaks of the salvation to come to these occurring after, and not before, they have endured the tribulation He spoke of. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifa Heritage University, Oyo & Prof. Wande Abimbola / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians / 9 Facts About Heaven That Will Surprise You - Randy Alcorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.