Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 (29227 Views)

Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by elmodee7(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lol. Toothless bulldog. Python dance3 (no mercy) loading..........

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by BSdetector: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Biafra under MNK will be a huge disaster but I don't know why my Igbo brothers find it difficult to accept this.

Once you don't support Kanu, any IPOB member will see you as a fool and as someone who don't deserve to live. Now tell me how law, peace and order will exist in a country built with this kind of mindset.

Many people close to MNK from the onset has left him due to his autocratic and dictatorship nature. The one that surprised me was his ever humble and loyal deputy, Uche Mefor.

Yet my Igbo brothers won't use it to know that this guy is never a leader with a goodwill.

MNK caused the killing of many people in the SE, yet my SE brothers are against his arrest.
MNK turned Owerri into a war zone and you want me to support him.

MNK insults all Igbo leaders, elders and politicians, yet my Igbo brothers are angry that our leaders don't speak up on his issue.

Truth be told, MNK has washed many of my Igbo brothers and it will only take the grace of God to bring back their senses to normal.

In my opinion, MNK should remain in prison till 2050. It's not a hate speech, it will benefit all of us.

Anyone that has no respect for human lives is a terrorist.

Disgusting hypocrite.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by ejigboyemustap(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
If you like kill all your people in South East, we are less concern about that. Who care?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by FamTomx2(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin

I so much cherish the Spirit of Biafrans,

Say Never Die Attitude!

MODIFIED: It encourages me when they speak, mostly in the face of adversities.

They are BRAVE PEOPLE.

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by osazsky(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
I hope u guys have not forgotten the python monkey style 101 recently sent to you..kanu should be killed on Aug 8th..to sensible youth in d yeast the best thing u can do for yourself is to remain alive.ur family loves you...only stupid youths will take a bullet for this clown

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Noise

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by thomasjoe(m): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
But why didn't the FG bring him to court ?
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by endsarrrs(f): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Emma powerful threat threat threat

Onye iberibe eririeri

Ipob ndi oji onu

Ndi egbe onu

Ndi uchu angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by tiger28: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ipob NEEDS MATURE Leaders. How MANY ULTIMATUMS haven't ipob issued Instead of strategizing on intelligent moves, they are here issuing threats again!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Jimasun: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good news. We will shut down the SE for a year if Buhari refused to give us Biafra
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by BJanta: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Biafra under MNK will be a huge disaster but I don't know why my Igbo brothers find it difficult to accept this.

Once you don't support Kanu, any IPOB member will see you as a fool and as someone who don't deserve to live. Now tell me how law, peace and order will exist in a country built with this kind of mindset.

Many people close to MNK from the onset has left him due to his autocratic and dictatorship nature. The one that surprised me was his ever humble and loyal deputy, Uche Mefor.

Yet my Igbo brothers won't use it to know that this guy is never a leader with a goodwill.

MNK caused the killing of many people in the SE, yet my SE brothers are against his arrest.
MNK turned Owerri into a war zone and you want me to support him.

MNK insults all Igbo leaders, elders and politicians, yet my Igbo brothers are angry that our leaders don't speak up on his issue.

Truth be told, MNK has washed many of my Igbo brothers and it will only take the grace of God to bring back their senses to normal.

In my opinion, MNK should remain in prison till 2050. It's not a hate speech, it will benefit all of us.

Anyone that has no respect for human lives is a terrorist.

You must be an Igboman born and bred, amala-ed, ewedu - ed and gbegiri-ed in the South West. I salute your courage.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by atonement12: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
CalabarPikin:
Of only the south east can have one voice.
They can't! Culturally, their youths hardly listen to nor respect their elders! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by kamalbob(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ayomide811:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-ipob-vows-to-lock-down-south-east-if-nnamdi-kanu-is-not-released-by-august-8/amp?fbclid=IwAR3Z2tTMEoU9CwLgIdkmf84d6Um01iO9wEbgX5onq2ciViqdyYq4W6eGM4Y

Lol and so? Dumbass idiots. It will be our pleasure if east is lock down forever, at least we won't hear your cries and barking anymore

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by rummmy: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
The government kidnapped him,fix a date in their court and claim they can not produce him to court due to logistics challenge ...what an irony..
Meanwhile our president does not obey court orders or is he above the law?
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Shikena(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who exactly would the lockdown affect?
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin

Who is fooling who?
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Na dem go suffer. So Buhari should release Kanu so that Kanu can continue from where he stopped calling Buhari a dullard, calling Buhari cow, encouraging UGM and IPOB to continue burning police station killing police men. Hehn.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Make Dem try am nah...
They would be shot and killed like rats..
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by SarakiBukola: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Them no born them well grin
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by osazsky(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
witworth:
will you keep quiet, what do you know about freedom from Nigeria.
No sacrifice no victory.
So don't worry, who will die will die, who go remain go remain, there's price to pay for everything.
Afterall the country itself is gone.
na this type go lock himself inside house that day ..begin use phone monitor waiting dey happen for streets.one idiot go read this one now begin take am as motivational speach while the motivator will be having hot sexxx that day worth 3 house power A.Cs funny idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Still, na dem go suffer am.

Hard luck in advance
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by muykem: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
No member of my family live or have business in the east so you are free but don't bring your stupidity to the west.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Aroyjunior(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Dot in a circle people are talking........bubu is madder than you people.i pity una sha.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by Okhuadams(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ayomide811:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-ipob-vows-to-lock-down-south-east-if-nnamdi-kanu-is-not-released-by-august-8/amp?fbclid=IwAR3Z2tTMEoU9CwLgIdkmf84d6Um01iO9wEbgX5onq2ciViqdyYq4W6eGM4Y
lthe same mouth una make say no electoon, the same mouth say he must come for him papa buriel with the whole EU soldiers the guy no show the same mouth say nobody can arrest am, FG use Ngozika take catch na una wah lock south east abeg we don tire make una lock the whole Nigeria join, Biko nu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
Proverbs 4:5-10 KJV
Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. [6] Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee. [7] Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. [8] Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her. [9] She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee. [10] Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

we need correct wisdom in this part of the world
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by samsard(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
They should go ahead.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by afube: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ayomide811:
watin concern me cheesy

Believe me, it will soon concern you o !
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by chukwuibuipob: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin slow and confused pipu
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by witworth(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
osazsky:
na this type go lock himself inside house that day ..begin use phone monitor waiting dey happen for streets.one idiot go read this one now begin take am as motivational speach while the motivator will be having hot sexxx that day worth 3 house power A.Cs funny idiot
it's because you see things as you are, not as they are. That's who you are, coward, even fear don kill you before battle, get out ot here, you slave.
Re: IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 by SIRRITE: 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Always ranting, talkers and baosters are back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku's University (AUN) Feeds 270,000 Boko Haram Victims Daily - BBC / Maduka: Woman Dies After Disenfranchisement At Anambra PDP Guber Primary / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.