Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina (19676 Views)

Buhari Cracks Jokes In Abuja / Governor Akeredolu's Projects And Achievements In Ondo State (photos) / Buhari Cracks Tinubu’s Stronghold In APC, Offers Oshiomhole Ministerial Appointm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by stayclearofme: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
misano:

I am not a politician but I will prefer a PDP southern president to this corrupt, hungry APC politicians.
Who are the people in your so called PDP? Are they not the same set of politicians who are cross carpeting?
APC to PDP... PDP to APC
As if PDP is not corrupt! As far as I am concern they are all the same corrupt set of politicians. It is a big shame for any Nigerian to still be supporting any of these two political parties.
Nothing good can ever come out of any of them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by misano(m): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2021
wellmax:

Usual rant like an illiterate.
Get out of here

If U think Buhari is intelligently handling Nigeria's affairs then U are brainless.

As it is said, “In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king”
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by misano(m): 12:49am On Jul 31, 2021
Benwallt:
Well, to me he hasn't failed. He may not have lived up to expectations in some areas but there are things to celebrate about the present govt. The situation can be likened to a student that got As in some sibjects, Bs in some, Cs in some, Ds in some, Es in some and Fs in some. No government is hundred percent.

U are right, but in Nigeria an O level result with a F9 in mathematics is useless.

Buahri scored F9 in mathematics and got A1 Arabic Studies. U know that result is useless, right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by misano(m): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2021
Benwallt:
Are there no people in today's Somalia? Everything na food, food and food. Shior. Any small thing you people will be comparing Nigeria to other countries. Can you compare Nigeria citizens to to citizens of other country? I guess no.

If U think Nigerians elected ur father to come and be constructing 2km road then U must be mad.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Higgies(m): 2:35am On Jul 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Femi Adesina is testament to the fact, you cannot shame the shameless.

For a man who wrote uneding epistles about the problems with Nigeria - to now actively sell a bigger problem to us as solution.

Adesina has solidly erected a monument of shameless sycophancy for himself through history.
These should be on the front pages of the dailies.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by CSTRR: 4:38am On Jul 31, 2021
perambulator:

but you still respond!!!

I know you are ibo just by the way you argue ...emotion and anger laden!!! and you know I am right!!! you dont have to discredit Buharis positives to make your point. Like i said, on Infrastructure, he has done well (compared to those before him) give a man his due but by virtually all other indices, security, poverty, harship, food security, national cohesion etc etc, overall he is a monumental failure!!!
Emotion kee you there.
Which Nigerian on the streets is not emotional about the pathetic state of this country.
You think we are all BMC?

Discredit buhari's positives?
Which Positives in the midst of so so many underwhelming negatives.?
Which positives, you clown?
The shitty rails he built with Chinese loans?

Get the fuckkk out of here.
Go to the streets of Lagos and talk about buhari's positives and let us see if na only igbos go slap that your dirty mouth.

Na only igbos dey suffer high inflation, high insecurity, high unemployment.?

Check the cost of fuel and gas. More than 100% increase, and they are still rising.

You no well.
I am speaking generally and this clown is trying to water it down with tribal nonsense.

You are very Lucky you are not saying this on Twitter.
The things wey I for tell you eh, you no go eat today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by ocelot2006(m): 5:09am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:
Tbh,apart from insecurity aspect, Apc government has really tried in other sectors most especially investment

Yeah, and Nigeria's now prosperous under their watch, abi? Who cares about the double digit inflation rate at over 17%, and unemployment rate at 33%? It doesn't matter that the middle class is seriously shrinking with millions thrown into poverty, or that the nation presently ranks among the top ten in mental depression.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by ocelot2006(m): 5:23am On Jul 31, 2021
perambulator:

I am sure you are Ibo. you are arguing like an Ibo man. You never accept when you make an error and double down on your position wrong as it may be.

Quality is subjective. one man's top notch is another man's pile of shit. some people will refer to the Burj Khalifa as a pile of shit, to some it's an engineering wonder....so let's deal in verifiable facts..not subjective emotion laced opinion. Buhari has done a more than his predecessors n terms of infrastructure...fact. Insecurity has never been this bad ....fact! Roads, top notch or not are of little use to someone afraid of travelling due to insecurity...fact!

"Top notch" infrastructure my foot. Tell that to those who ply Calabar-Itu road. That alone has considerably affected trade negatively in the region. Let's face it, there's nothing spectacular about what Buhari has achieved infrastructure-wise, and the nation's economy is in shambles.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by kutashi: 5:39am On Jul 31, 2021
assent:

Femi Adesina, your boss has made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

Even the US is skeptical about supplying weapons to your boss because he has a very poor human right history. The international community seems to see your boss as a human right abuser.

Insecurity has grown under your boss. Long before your boss became president, people like me loved traveling. But today under your boss, who, as a former army general should be able to provide security, traveling is more or less like a suicide mission because of insecurity.

Your boss promised to end Medical tourism, but it is unfortunate that your boss was the first person to break his own promise.

What example is your boss laying for the younger generation? Posterity will judge you and your boss.

Which US is Skeptical? Hatred for Buhari will send you to early grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by wellmax(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2021
misano:
[s]

If U think Buhari is intelligently handling Nigeria's affairs then U are brainless.

As it is said, “In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king”[/s]

Trash.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by omokab: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2021
Asgard73:

Do you know Nigeria post 99” and how the military left the country to decay..

Pdp brought Nigeria this far from then.

If this visible project is all Apc .. then they have done nothing.. with the current economy and security challenges.. Apc failed.. and partially returned Nigeria to 98’.
Mr PDP. We are talking of visible project that will help Nigeria to succeed in near future you are talking of another thing. No one is praising Buari on security but give it to him on infrastructures. Had it been PDP has done part of this when oil was been sold 140 dollar per barrel they could have done more better than this. Instead they stole all Nigeria treasury to scratch. Even on security we all know what was happening under Jonathan. Abuja and it environs were not safe but you can move freely in abuja for now. Maiduguri was captured by boko ha ram but at least some activities is going on there for now. Banditry and terrorism is main challenge for pmb but that does not mean we should not give credit on what he's doing right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by misano(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2021
wellmax:

Trash.

It can never make sense to an idiot.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Masterchef(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2021
Femi Adeshina playing mind games with Nigerians since 2015 grin.

Anyways, those against can always argue that this is not just about the infrastructure but more about the timing and morality behind the claims.

A government that promised Nigerians lots of hope but has <2 years to return 'exchange rate' to say, $1=N 200; that needs to grow the agro sector by 5000%; that needs to industrialize massively and reduce importation of refined petroleum products, steel, vehicles & accessories, food, poultry etc. by say 85%; and one that needs to increase spendings by over 3000% to deliver basic healthcare, affordable housing & free education but is rather borrowing heavily to fund expensive government structures, fund inflated projects and fight terrosism nurtured by the same government should be ashamed to point at those mediocre achievements listed by Femi Adeshina.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Tundex911: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2021
After bubu administration make this Adesina no show up for our street o...

Na mending he go collect aswear

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by assent: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2021
kutashi:

Which US is Skeptical? Hatred for Buhari will send you to early grave.

Lolz. Hatred now has a new meaning under buhari. Anybody who challenges what the government does, you call him a hater. cheesy

When you people were attacking Jonathan, was it because you were haters? cheesy

When you finish fooling yourself about the true meaning of hatred, check this news:
https://www.nairaland.com/6677892/nass-plans-meet-us-congress
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by assent: 9:32am On Jul 31, 2021
Monogamy:

Visible project was listed not paper work...

This is not a propaganda but real projects

Have you asked yourself why those physical projects have no impact on the lives of the people? Or things like that do not matter to you?

Is it because you are a Yoruba Muslim? Is that why anything a Fulani Muslim does is alright in your eyes? grin. Is it because Fulani Muslim is your slave master?
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by wellmax(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
misano:

It can never make sense to an idiot.

Apart from insulting and abusing people you meet online, what other family heritage was bequeathed to you by your father?
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by misano(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
wellmax:

Apart from insulting and abusing people you meet online, what other family heritage was bequeathed to you by your father?

Ignoring useless people like U.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by wellmax(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
misano:

Ignoring useless people like U.

Mindless internet fiddler. Gettat
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Sunday2021: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Femi Adesina is testament to the fact, you cannot shame the shameless.

For a man who wrote uneding epistles about the problems with Nigeria - to now actively sell a bigger problem to us as solution.

Adesina has solidly erected a monument of shameless sycophancy for himself through history.
counter his narrative or shut d fck up.
Stop fooling yourself!
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Sunday2021: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
assent:

Femi Adesina, your boss has made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

Even the US is skeptical about supplying weapons to your boss because he has a very poor human right history. The international community seems to see your boss as a human right abuser.

Insecurity has grown under your boss. Long before your boss became president, people like me loved traveling. But today under your boss, who, as a former army general should be able to provide security, traveling is more or less like a suicide mission because of insecurity.

Your boss promised to end Medical tourism, but it is unfortunate that your boss was the first person to break his own promise.

What example is your boss laying for the younger generation? Posterity will judge you and your boss.
are you talking of the same US that sold A29 super tucano to Nigeria?
BTW, we are talking about infrastructure. Counter his statement with prove or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Sunday2021: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
CSTRR:

All the major infrastructure he did can be counted on one hand.

Lagos-ibadan rail, Abuja kaduna rail, and a few airport rehabilitation.

That is the definition of top notch in your village?

What will you now call the massive infrastructure projects being carried out in Morroco by their King?
see Mumu! Why omitting the second Niger bridge?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by assent: 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sunday2021:
are you talking of the same US that sold A29 super tucano to Nigeria?
BTW, we are talking about infrastructure. Counter his statement with prove or shut up.

Looks like your memory is running backward, dear zombie. Check this link to brush up your memory.

You were referring to "infrastructures"

How have those infrastructures benefited you and your family members?

Have those infrastructures improved value of the naira?

Have they made food items cheaper in the market?

Have they reduced cost of living?

Have they improved standard of living?

Have they changed Nigeria from being poverty capital of the world?

Despite the so-called infrastructure, people are still eating grass to survive.

I think you should be the one to shut your stinking mouth up.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by assent: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sunday2021:
see Mumu! Why omitting the second Niger bridge?

Are people now using the second Niger bridge? You are the mumu here.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by misano(m): 1:36am On Aug 01, 2021
wellmax:

Mindless internet fiddler. Gettat

Mumu dey talk...
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Sunday2021: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
assent:

Looks like your memory is running backward, dear zombie. Check this link to brush up your memory.

You were referring to "infrastructures"

How have those infrastructures benefited you and your family members?

Have those infrastructures improved value of the naira?

Have they made food items cheaper in the market?

Have they reduced cost of living?

Have they improved standard of living?

Have they changed Nigeria from being poverty capital of the world?

Despite the so-called infrastructure, people are still eating grass to survive.

I think you should be the one to shut your stinking mouth up.
d I need to reply this foool? No no no.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by assent: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sunday2021:
d I need to reply this foool? No no no.

Lolz. A dumb idiotic Zombie is calling someone else a fool.
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Ovamboland(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
yuping:
The president is really doing well in the aspects of infrastructure but if we are not safe we will not go out and use all this things they is hunger due to lack of security even someone offer you a job in yola or maiduguri you won't take.
People vote him because of security reasons so this is the test he needs to pass any other thing is garbage for now.
Fix the country security when we're safe we can go out and look at bridges and parks.
Adios.

Bridges, roads and rails are not for looking and taking pictures, they are the building blocks to enhance business to create jobs, fight poverty and the attendant insecurity.

While using force to fight insecurity, you must provide what people will transit into in order to deny criminal gangs a standing army they can recruit from

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Ovamboland(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
Guestlander:
The type of job joseph Goebbels did for the NAZIS.
You are earning your pay. Well done, but let me remind you that you need to be alive to be able to use the so called infrastructure, and there are thousands of Nigerians who no longer have that privilege courtesy of the Fulani terrorists you casually glossed over.

When are you likely to lose your life so you won't benefit from the infrastructure projects?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Ovamboland(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
bjdon:
I try to be fair, so yes I will agree with a lot of what Femi has written. Buhari has indeed done well in terms of providing critical infrastructure. It must be remembered that is being done at a time of serious strain on the nations purse.

He has however failed woefully at securing the nation. The current high rate of insecurity means economic activity is subdued, and the gains of the improved infrastructure can't be realized.

And what happens when the security is able to subdue the insecurity? Does it make sense to then realize there's no infrastructure for business to use to help create jobs and prevent a slip back to banditry?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by kutashi: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
You're glutton over Proposed sale!
Are you sure you are alright?

assent:

Lolz. Hatred now has a new meaning under buhari. Anybody who challenges what the government does, you call him a hater. cheesy

When you people were attacking Jonathan, was it because you were haters? cheesy

When you finish fooling yourself about the true meaning of hatred, check this news:
Re: Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina by Okoroawusa: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Everyday that I wake up I say a prayer of goodwill for Buhari.

I voted for him in 2015 then repeated same in 2019. Do I regret my decisions?...no!... not even for a second.

I Love PMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It / Fani-kayode Still In Custody For Fresh Allegation – EFCC / Court Strikes Out Assault Suit Against Senator Abbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.