Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel (3714 Views)

Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by JEWELofHELL: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
Davido’s logistics manager, Isreal has said that he stands with Abba Kyari. He announced this via his Instagram page on Friday. He wrote, “I am fully standing with Abba Kyari. The man is a clean cop.He has fully tried and still trying in the aspect of fighting wild armed robbers and kidnappers. Kindly tell me who is a saint in this Nigeria.” (sic)

See a screenshot of his post below

Recall that on Thursday, it was reported that Abba Kyari was mentioned as a beneficiary in an international fraud case.

Mr Kyari, a deputy commissioner of police, was mentioned by Ramon Abbas, popularly known as Hushpuppi, as receiving part of the proceeds of fraud for which the latter is being prosecuted in the U.S.

Hushpuppi, who has agreed to plead guilty to the fraud, told U.S. prosecutors that he gave Mr Kyari part of the proceeds of the crime.

He said he also mentioned that he got Mr Kyari to arrest one of Nigerian accomplices when they had a disagreement.

https://independent.ng/i-stand-with-abba-kyari-he-is-a-clean-man-isreal-dmw/

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Goldbw122(m): 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Wahala nor too much
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by TarOrfeeek: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
You stand with Abba Kyari

Then, you carefreely asked 'Who is a saint in Nigeria?'

The stupidity unfolding within this country is shocking. I can't even imagine whether this guy has sense or not.

A Police man, that serves as the operational arm of Justice has been indicted in fraud.

And this bald headed, gypsy looking maniac is asking: 'Who is a saint?'

This one off me.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Monogamy: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Israel ko, Jamaica ni undecided

Eish

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Hangmnk: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
"Wild Armed robbers" = IPOB terrorists

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Aksnoopy: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Is this not the idiot that was sued by DJ cuppy?

Idiot! See his head like tennis bat. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Some of his "loyal boys" standing for him

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Nbotee(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Why won't U stand for him wen he has obviously been shielding most of U fraudsters masking under music management

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abeg who be Israel. .mtchew!

You dey see detail investigation and evidence of voice notes, chats by the FBI against him,must we all want to play gullible as if...come to think of it is he a saint? Was he not the head of sars in lagos when those killings of innocent youths were done? Was he not the one who torture the offa robbery suspect n ask him to indict Bukola saraki?

Everyone will come out to spill rubbish....you think America is Nigeria where you arrest someone without any investigation or warrant. In the U.S., a thorough investigation is done before an arrest is done. They have been on his trail since a year ago...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Aboki's will rush this thread thinking its jewish isreal,una think say isreal dey support terrorists

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
"Wild Armed robberies" = IPOB terrorists
pains is that you in disguise

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by nairalandankrah: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Like play like play, FBI will start grilling davido
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Asgard73: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
The corrupt government will hide kyari.. from FBI.. and take the pains and gains of it.

By next weekend kyari issue will be forgotten.. like Chidinma and others.

Apc Nigeria citadel of corruption and evil.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by RZArecta(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
"[s]Wild Armed robberies" = IPOB terrorists[/s]
Boko Haram, your turn is coming cool

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by DoggoneDogg: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Athink say na the real Israel talk am, I nor know say na dis Israel wey dem go soon use take renew.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by sunshineV(f): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
if foung guilty, they should send super crook and isreal to prison.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by seborrhic: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The stupidity unfolding within this country is shocking. I can't even imagine whether this guy has sense or not.

This is what annoys me about some posts here atimes.
Someone just made a very stu pid statement despite the clear evidence of a policeman being found corrupt,not hearsay,yet you are still asking if he has sense.
It's like u seeing a naked female with clearly no male pe nis and still you still go ahead to ask if the person u are seeing with your own eyes is a male or female.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy #IstandwithAbbaKyari# cool

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Dovegrey: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
The terrorist Abaa kyari will be treated in language he understand.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Auladimeji(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
This cow wey do head like smashed Potatoes..Someone should inform Cuppy to reviewthis bustard case

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by LamidiCownu: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
One of his gang members.
I'm not surprised at all.
Artiste in the day..loader for night.
Yeye
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by LamidiCownu: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
The most annoying thing here is that Abba Kyari would never be sent to the US by the Fulani government.
The worst that would happen is that they would promote him codedly and send send him to Kuru for a so called strategic studies .

Nigeria is gradually slipping into a Pariah state. Not long ago , Allen Onyema of air peace was indicted by the same FBI but the FG looked the other way .

Now a muslim Kanuri is involved and you expect the Fulani terrorist government to give him up . Its not possible .
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by melodyogonna(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
In what part of the screenshot you posted did he say "Abba Kyari is innocent"?
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Tinubuadvocate: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
God bless you leave them by the time God passed his judgment on this useless people they will run .
Nbotee:
Why won't U stand for him wen he has obviously been shielding most of U fraudsters masking under music management
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Penguin2: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
This got to be the misleading headline of the century.

Who is Israel DMW in the scheme of things to talk? What intelligence is at his disposal?

This is just so stupid.

I was thinking it’s Isreal the country undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by ruggedtimi(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
When it comes to rich man na who is a saint in Nigeria ...but poor man dem go parole am
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Mastakija(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
In Dis life ehn
U cant afford to make mistakes especially when you're doing good
cus sometimes a slight mistake can jeopardise every single reputation you've been building upon
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by 10kgod(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://independent.ng/i-stand-with-abba-kyari-he-is-a-clean-man-isreal-dmw/

grin grin
Were#y.... You first said THE MAN IS CLEAN.... You kom end it with NO ONE IS SAINT IN THIS COUNTRY.

It simply means you too get skeleton for cupboard.
Re: Abba Kyari Is Innocent - Israel by Charmingrascal(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
This Isreal of a boy talks too much.

Contradicting himself in one single post, speaking from the two sides of his mouth.

I believe that Abba Kyari has some shady deals with many celebrities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Late Queen Elizabeth II Animalise Black Children Like Chickens / A Better Name for Nigeria? / I Tricked Owerri Zone - Rochas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.