Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys (37364 Views)

20-Year-Old Rejoice Oghenero Builds Drones From Scratch In Bayelsa (Video) / Nasa's Mars Helicopter Touch Down On Red Planet (Photos) / Igbo Man Builds Helicopter And Cars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by dignity33: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Chukwu Emmanuel mmaduabuchi from Nenwe in Aninri L.G Enugu state showcase a flying Helicopter and Jet toys he build from scratch. A 16 years SS1 student from Government Secondary school Nsukka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z74UciE77qQ

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Goldbw122(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nice aero plane, I wish Nigeria will be able to encourage this boy.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by DoggoneDogg: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please all these nonsense should stop.
What does he want now? Money?? Mtcheewww angry angry

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Hangmnk: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Mynd44: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Goldbw122:
Nice aero plane, I wish Nigeria will be able to encourage this boy.
Yeah. He will make a nice toy maker.

Big business too

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by VEXT: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Ahahhaha..e tire me too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by richeeyo(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
When you look around the world
With the level of technology today
This complete Nonsense

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Kohne: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
I thought those things could actually fly.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by ekene101: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin
DoggoneDogg:

5 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
this is good.. this kid ought to be sponsored. ah swear.. u rarely see such creativity when boys of his age are into fraud this days

11 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by elonmuskbaby: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
See potential

They won't give this one money o except political thugs and political prostitutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is highly impressive.
These are the talents that the government, Local, state and Federal are supposed to sponsor to greater heights.
He knows what he wants for his future and he is going for it.
With youths like this, the future is bright for us as a nation.
God bless 16 year old Chukwu Emmanuel.
God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
You again?

Na for Nairaland dem go teach una Manners 1by1,
Collectii again.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by elonmuskbaby: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
arindin

Shallow brain

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by PCG001: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
nιтwιттed мoderaтors wнy are yoυ pυѕнιng тoy relaтed ιѕѕυeѕ тo ғronт page тнeѕe dayѕ
do we looĸ lιĸe ĸιdѕ or ιnғanтѕ тo yoυ jerĸѕ❓❓❓undecided

13 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by victorazy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Is hard time this nonsense to stop!
Why will be Biafrans showcasing their untapped talents to their enemies? cry

Reserve it for People Republic of Biafra.

Igboamaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by 900warriorz: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
We had talents growing up...but where are they today?

Could remember I once built a toy helicopter as a kid using a rotor and it was moving but doesn't fly...also used to make torch lights then. If i waka pass motor and the head/rear lamps glass don break, i go loose the bulb grin go do torch light for house cheesy

If you were one of my victim, forgive me for I didn't know the damage I was causing then I was less than 10

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by DoggoneDogg: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
arindin

Shallow brain

Why? Because I said logic? Are we supposed to contribute him money to actualize his dreams? Who gave me money to actualize mine??

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by cremedelacreme: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Naija dey dull us I swear. Proudly Dotian.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
The bar has been dropped to the floor.

Igbos were not known to celebrate mediocrity in the past. These days, Igbos might be the laziest and most thoughtless people in this country.

What a pity.

6 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by PAtoGCFR2034: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
If Nigeria was a country that worked well, igbos should dominate all the research agencies. In order to harness their talents and move the country forward. From the civil war era where innovation ran riot to the present day, it's clear that the talent is undeniable.

Place a northerner in charge of development and he'll give you Killishi after 30 years.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by SmartPolician: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
This country should be building the real things not models and toys. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Hassanmaye(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Hahahahhahah real bad boy
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
richeeyo:
This is complete Nonsense
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by elonmuskbaby: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Why? Because I said logic? Are we supposed to contribute him money to actualize his dreams? Who gave me money to actualize mine??
every youth/child ( particularly the talented ones) needs a hand lift him up.stop this crab/pull him down mentality.nigeria has been doing it for years,what has it fetched us?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by elijahkayode(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bishop Warns ‘Nigeria Is Collapsing’ Due to Incompetent Leadership

A Catholic Bishop in northeastern Nigeria has warned that the nation is in a state of collapse, principally because of the incompetence and inaction of its government leaders.
Bishop Hilary Dachelem of the diocese of Bauchi told journalists this week that the country is in a state of rapid decline and is now hardly recognizable.
“There were pockets of issues but they were not too overwhelming,” Bishop Dachelem said in reference to ongoing killings and kidnappings. “Those who were into crime and criminality were very insignificant compared to the entire number but now, I don’t know if majority of us are criminals.”
“This is certainly not the Nigeria we used to know when we were growing up, we are facing a different Nigeria,” Dachelem said . “The Nigeria we used to know was free country and it was not as if there was no crime then but it was minimal and not at the alarming rate as it is now.”
The bishop told reporters that the majority of the nation’s current problems stem from the “incompetence, laissez-faire attitude, neglect and levity” of those in power.
“Nigeria is collapsing! It is almost a nation that is moribund with the way it is going,” he said, noting recent abductions of students at the Greenland University and the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation.
The parents of those kidnapped students do not need to ask whether Nigeria is collapsing, he added, since they know it is.
The bishop also called on Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari by name, urging him to address rampant youth unemployment as well as separatist uprisings around the country.
Last February, the Nigerian Bishops Conference released a
statement condemning the ongoing situation of insecurity and widespread crime in the country, while also reproaching President Buhari for his failure to effectively address the crisis.
“We are really on the brink of a looming collapse, from which we must do all we can to pull back before the worst overcomes the nation,” the bishops declared.
“The very survival of the nation is at stake,” they said. “The nation is falling apart.”
“Serious insecurity, clearly evident in widespread loss of lives and property, for long unaddressed, has left the sad and dangerous impression that those who have assumed the duty and authority to secure the nation are either unable – or worse still, unwilling – to take up the responsibilities of their office,” the bishops added.

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2021/08/01/bishop-warns-nigeria-is-collapsing-due-to-incompetent-leadership/

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Iphone5: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Do you even have one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by torqque7(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
If they can't fly then this is rubbish and isn't front page worthy..people with serious problems looking for solutions that could also help alot of others in same problems have not had their more important stories pushed to front page,yet this rubbish that anyone can build with a few plastic and glue is gracing the front page,shame on the mods that pushed this nonsense to front page.. how does this help anyone or enlighten anyone? angry angry

5 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Babaken(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
richeeyo:
This complete Nonsense
Steven Paul Jobs start from somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by bobfancy: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Something for movie lovers, prices are on my signature.
Re: 16-Year-Old Chukwu Emmanuel Builds Helicopter and Jet Toys by Iwattly(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Igbo amaka, they say8) cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake In Toilet Bites Man's Penis In Israel / Cameroonian Man Carved Out A Cooler From A Bamboo Tree / Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.