Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Please Read Below And Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read Below And Advise Me (645 Views)

I Walked In On My 13 Yr Old Daughter Doing Lesbianism. Read Please And Advise Me / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read Below And Advise Me by another1: 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good morning great people,

I have an issue at hand now that I need your input. I was in a serious relationship with a lady, we both live the same city. After prayers and studying each other as well as both families approval, we decided to approached her church for approval of our courtship.

She went to her church for registration and interview, she was told to invite me of course which i went. After much talk and introduction, questions and answers, I was told that since we met through a friend, that it was not acceptable in their doctrine.

Please be reminded that I personally went there more than 5 times i mean their church mc and she too did same to tried convinced them to change their mind. We committed no crime, she haven`t visited or know my place for over 3 and half years we are dating because she said it is against their church mc doctrine.

Now, the issue is this, after all the stress and pain to get approval from her church marriage committee ended exercise in futility her family called me for a meeting in their place where we concluded that we are going to their village for both traditional marriage and wedding with their village church. I accepted in good faith, marriage list was given to me, we also fixed date for both and communicated with the village church about our plan and they accepted. Just last week she told me that her church mc invited her and her dad after 4 months and she wouldn`t be around till September and her dad said all our plans with village church must be on hold pending when she come back to answer her church mc that wasted our time.

I am confused, please advise me what to do.
Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by 190theclown: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
another1:
Good morning great people,

I have an issue at hand now that I need your input. I was in a serious relationship with a lady, we both live the same city. After prayers and studying each other as well as both families approval, we decided to approached her church for approval of our courtship.

She went to her church for registration and interview, she was told to invite me of course which i went. After much talk and introduction, questions and answers, I was told that since we met through a friend, that it was acceptable in their doctrine.

Please be reminded that I personally went there more than 5 times i mean their church mc and she too did same to tried convinced them to change their mind. We committed no crime, she haven`t visited or know my place for over 3 and half years we are dating because she said it is against their church mc doctrine.

Now, the issue is this, after all the stress and pain to get approval from her church marriage committee ended exercise in futility her family called me for a meeting in their place where we concluded that we are going to their village for both traditional marriage and wedding with their village church. I accepted in good faith, marriage list was given to me, we also fixed date for both and communicated with the village church about our plan and they accepted. Just last week she told me that her church mc invited her and her dad after 4 months and she wouldn`t be around till September and her dad said all our plans with village church must be on hold pending when she come back to answer her church mc that wasted our time.

I am confused, please advise me what to do.

Niggaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Why the flying hell would you need to approach her church for approval?

Are they her parents!!!

So if the church says no then you end things between her? This is why Nigerians are the most gullible and ignorant people ever to grace

this Green earth. Boy take your woman home and WIFE her

What the fck wrong with you! angry

4 Likes

Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by Monogamy: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
The other side of religion.. What God has joined together,let no one put asunder, but some pastors are now putting athunder.

To be honest with you,you are not even in charge of the relationship, why do you think you would be in charge when you finally get married?

You are somehow being played to be frank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by CallMeGrace(f): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Something fishy is going on..
And they wouldn't want to tell you, trust me they know what they are doing..
Just set your mind aside and move on.. if you can still wait.. why not?

1 Like

Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by luvmijeje(f): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
What's the meaning of mc?

1 Like

Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by luvmijeje(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
MC is marriage committee.

Anyway, for me there are more issues you should be bothered about. After marriage, will she still be going to her church?

If yes, just know that you have ceded your right to that church.
The Church will be the one to decide how to bleeped your wife and and what kind of relationship to have with your wife.

If no, will your wife still be going to that church for spiritual advice. That means you are in bigger soup. The church will know everything that happens in your house. Every little quarrel will be settled by the church.

You are getting married to a woman who is indecisive about her life. I wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by Cholls(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
luvmijeje:
What's the meaning of mc?

Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by another1: 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
luvmijeje:
MC is marriage committee.

Anyway, for me there are more issues you should be bothered about. After marriage, will she still be going to her church?

If yes, just know that you have ceded your right to that church.
The Church will be the one to decide how to bleeped your wife and and what kind of relationship to have with your wife.

If no, will your wife still be going to that church for spiritual advice. That means you are in bigger soup. The church will know everything that happens in your house. Every little quarrel will be settled by the church.

You are getting married to a woman who is indecisive about her life. I wish you best of luck.
You made a lot points here as if you know what i am passing through with her.

You are getting married to a woman who is indecisive about her life. My major issue with her.
Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by Ginaz(f): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
If she can’t make simple decisions during her marriage preparations, what will she do for you in the marriage o.

She lacks the ability to think critically. Such people are extremely gullible and not reliable enough for tough decision making.

Dem go change like traffic light with any slight confusion.

1 Like

Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by AutoChick4U(f): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Better run from any female that carries church matters on her head without using their brains
Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by mrblessed(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
About half of the problem in Africa will disappear the day the black decides to cut off completely anything that has to do with marriage and the church. Marriage is a cultural affair not a religious affair. The whiteman deceived our ancestors by conflating marriage with religion. Today some people ignorantly believe that all that concern their life could be judged by the dictates of their religious doctrines.

Oga Op, your baby, her family members, and the church that is so keen on protecting man-made doctrines, are fanatics that should avoided. This is surely God's way of disengaging you from these people. Therefore, make hay while the sun is shining.
Re: Please Read Below And Advise Me by Daniel2289(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
But Why are they using you to play football? Bro, you have been persevering, so, I will advise you to persevere a little. September is already here.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Avoid Spending Money On Her Birthday. / Ritual Killings In SW / Emilydate is a fat ass scam site They're Asking For My Card Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.