Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema (46074 Views)

Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by LamidiCownu: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.
No one pointed fingers to accuse him of extortion.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

Why should I stand by Abba Kyari?
Why?
Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so excited. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me and got married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.
Hypocrite.
So FBI was witch hunted by Onyema. Smh
Fvck Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by slimghost(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
This crackhead again?. They have shown the relevant parties the evidence. You FFK, is an irrelevant rabble rouser.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by obyrich(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.
That's what Nigeria has been. If I asked you to mention the names of 3 most notorious criminals or kidnappers in Nigeria, all the names would be southerners. But go back and check, the highest kidnapping incidents have taken place in the North. I am sure you do not know the names of the ring leaders of the gangs responsible for kidnapping hundreds of students and villagers in Kaduna, Katsina and Adamawa.

Do you know the people Nigeria government claimed to have been arrested for laundering money for BHT? So Nigeria justice system is skewed.

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by obyrich(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:
I laugh whenever I remember this thread below: grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5547008/lauretta-onochie-reacts-allen-onyema/5#84330746

Like my big aunty will say:

What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by amc: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Glink2018:
There are some fools here that don't know public service rule....abba Kyari is a federal public officer..and there are rules of engagement...
Onyema is not under any public service rules....he is an investor and businessman. He owns his business...but Abba Kyari de tailor is a federal public service officer...and there is PSR Act.

So Nigeria should extradite the public service officer and not the businessman?

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

I’m always on the side of rationality and objectivity.
Then why do you support Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Glink2018(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
amc:

So Nigeria should extradite the public service officer and not the businessman?

Think before you use your stunted fingers to be typing gibberish...though nairaland may give you platform to type but it doesn't give the platform not to use your brain before typing .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by 1billi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ignore that slowpoke abeg
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust, he did not abuse his office, he did not intimidate and oppress people at the behest of their wealthy oppressors.

It was clear Onyema was being witchunted, so we stood by him because it was apparent that his sin was his ethnicity.

Why?
Is it so that he will gift me some of his natives and caps before he goes to jail or what?

Someone who has not only insulted our intelligence with his watery defence; a defence I consider as being overly unintelligent for an intelligence officer, he has also been shielded in the past from numerous indictments.

When you see the long arm of the law eventually catching up with people who are above the law, it is only natural to grin like a teenage boy who just experienced his first wetdream.

I am so excited. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me and got married gave birth to an albino imbecille.
This is the second time I'm seeing Karma and Justice pay someone an unexpected visit.

Everyone knows I have challenges with my sanity, but if FFK thinks Abba Kyari deserves our sympathy, then I may not be the crazy one afterall.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Sterope(f): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
How was Allen vindicated? His money is ND's money.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by izubext007: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Your friend that's is bringing shame to our dear nation
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Chisaedhor: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Foolish Yoloba man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by soft101: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who is this one comparing our Allen with the fashion designer?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by olatdove: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
FFK should follow this professional armed rubber called Kyari to jail, is like they shared the money together, Fani must know how Kyari extort and gotten bribe from criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
when was Onyeamma vindicated, why didnt we hear about it?

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Allen Onyema did not betray public trust,

I stopped reading there!!! Air peace is a valuable asset to Nigeria but please dont try and put lipstick on a pig, we alll know where the money for Air peace came from

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by kingxsamz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
Seems like FFK also buys native wears from Abba Kyari. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by PrinceOfLagos: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
Those that fought online against the extradition of Onyema back then are at the forefront of those calling for the immediate extradition of Abba Kyari. At the end of the day, it all boils down to crucifying rogues from other tribes and supporting rogues from ones tribe.

Whatever the case, he should be immediately suspended from the police force pending when he can clear himself.
[/s]
It's obvious you're feeding fat from corruption

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by HornyTave: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
I revised the Onyema's case, which I believe is still undergoing investigation. His accounts were frozen, His files were transferred from Nigeria to the US, alongside those of His wife, manager and Kuka. Also, there was no extradition request or arrest warrant issued.
Both cases are not similar

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by LegalWolf: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
seunmsg:

My thoughts exactly. Mor0ns like Gerrard59 always see things through ethnic and religious lenses. They have never been objective in their life and it is because of the preponderance of despicable characters like Gerrard59 that we are in this mess as a country.

I hope and pray that more people with broad perspective and an open mind rule over this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by kense88: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:
I laugh whenever I remember this thread below: grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5547008/lauretta-onochie-reacts-allen-onyema/5#84330746

Like my big aunty will say:

Nice one bro. We are watching

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Flier: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
Abba Kyari should be demoted and punished not sacked or extradited to united state
He is one of our finest policeman and the crime he committed isn’t that serious.
He wasn’t directly involved in Any serious crime
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Numerouno94(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
This canary has started again.

Was there an extradition request or arrest warrant for Onyema? If there is then he shuld b extradited too. Buh i doubt if there was a warrant for Onyema cos we all knw US is like lion who never let go after having a grip of u wit its claws.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
LegalWolf:

My thoughts exactly. Mor0ns like Gerrard59 always see things true ethnic and religious lenses. They have never been objective in their life and it is because of the preponderance of despicable characters like Gerrard59 that we are in this mess as a country.

I hope and pray that more people with broad perspective and an open mind rule over this country

You will eventually learn that the problem of Nigeria is not the leaders as much as it is the people themselves. See how Nigerians will justify corruption because someone is their person. Both Onyemma and Kyari should go and answer their charges if they are indeed innocent but you see how people here on nairaland speak with both sides of their mouths because of tribe or party.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by JayB11(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why?

I am so happy. God knows that the last time I was this excited was when the girl who left me to get married gave birth to an albino imbecille.

If you subtract yourself, u will realize its as if u never existed. After all, a support that can never be felt from u, is that one support? Go eff yourself....bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by xpool(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR8jp2IL6_i/?utm_medium=copy_link

We should also stand for Invictus Obi, Hushpupi Abbas etc

You guys should unfollow JFFK on all social media, he is not what you think he is.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by tnerro1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Who told FFK that Onyema has been cleared He should change his drug supplier. Onyema cannot set foot in the USA, if na lie post his recent trip to USA let us all see grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by berbs: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Na everybody be this one's friend. Mttsshheew.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Belleful: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ffk no dey read ni? Which evidence he dey find, wen d man he dey defend don give he own side of story. Drug bad.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Abba Kyari Should Be Treated Like Allen Onyema by Rebuke: 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Now I can confirm this FFK is a slowpoke.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okuama Community In Delta State Set Ablaze Days After Soldiers Were Killed / Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.